collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Yet More New Blind Bag Ponies...Update with Even More! :)  (Read 11572 times)

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Yet More New Blind Bag Ponies...Update with Even More! :)
« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2012, 12:00:42 PM »
Wow, there's just too many of them! And I love most of them. :drunk: I have to admit though that I'm a little disappointed that the new brown(!) pony has red hair. They could have given her something different to make her stand out from Cherry Spices. Blue hair would have looked so nice on a brown body.

I think that IS Cherry Spices. o.0 In a new mold. The cutie mark looks like cherries to me, and same body color and mane/tail color.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2012, 01:27:39 PM »
im so excited can't wait but have so much to catchup on as we are STILL on wave 1 grrrrrrrr

anywhoo can someone please help me is there a sunny daze BB after the g4 plushy, iv looked but i thought i would ask just incase i over looked her :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2012, 02:38:09 PM »
im so excited can't wait but have so much to catchup on as we are STILL on wave 1 grrrrrrrr

anywhoo can someone please help me is there a sunny daze BB after the g4 plushy, iv looked but i thought i would ask just incase i over looked her :)

Nope not yet...I am hoping she makes it to a brushable - otherwise the so soft newborn of her is even more random than normal for HB!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2012, 02:45:26 PM »
yes i would love a brushable(adult or baby) of her too or she could be a cmc which reminds me, they have granny smith, dj, princess's and co coming but no apple bloom, sweetie belle etc in the blind bags

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline Emfen

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Scented Moonlight Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLW Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2012, 07:05:45 PM »
Dat Waterfire.visitors can't see pics , please register or login
~✿~| No longer actively collecting. |~✿~

Offline PinkRosedust

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • How bout i do anyway?
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2012, 10:05:12 PM »
Wow, there's just too many of them! And I love most of them. :drunk: I have to admit though that I'm a little disappointed that the new brown(!) pony has red hair. They could have given her something different to make her stand out from Cherry Spices. Blue hair would have looked so nice on a brown body.

I think that IS Cherry Spices. o.0 In a new mold. The cutie mark looks like cherries to me, and same body color and mane/tail color.

Heh, I didn't even look closely at the symbol before. I guess you're right. They seem to have made the symbol a little more detailed, and skipped her other hair colors. Her eyes may be more blue, too, though that could be the lighting. Weird...
MLP sales Here Jewelry on Etsy Vintage toys on Etsy Toys and things on ebay

Offline BrightIdea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 21, 2012, 10:23:52 PM »

Post Merge: June 20, 2012, 11:14:12 AM

Is anyone else really annoyed with the Ploomette blind bag? I LOVE her brushable form and they didn't even TRY to get her mane/tail right. I mean, seriously, she has multiple colors in both her mane and tail but the blind bag just has solid blue for tail and solid orange for mane? Wtf?

I'm hoping that's a prototype and when we actually start seeing that wave, she is properly colored...or at least a little closer to her brushable... (Also hope poor solid-colored Fluttershy gets some paint lol.)

This version of Ploomette really reminds me of Toola Roola.  Hehe, I guess it is up to opinion. I kind of like the random blue tail with the orange mane.  The Ploomette brushable is very pretty as is, but I wouldn't mind if they had done her orange and blue.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal