collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Found Lyra, Trixie & Cherry Berry  (Read 17860 times)

Offline MsTwilight

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Found Lyra, Trixie & Cherry Berry
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2012, 08:21:31 AM »
More dvds?!!?! *sigh* Come on Hasbro, give us MIP collectors a nice clear shot of the pony.  >_<

On the bright side... Heartstrings color is very nice.

Offline Matcha

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • pony deviantart!!
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2012, 08:47:20 AM »
I went hunting for those today but no luck ): I went to two Kiddy Palaces and they didn't have them, along with a few other department stores. Oh well!

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2012, 09:16:52 AM »
*Sneakily grabs Trixie and runs away*  I wonder how long it'll be before the US gets her, more specifically Rhode Island.  You'd figure the home state of Hasbro would be one of the first to get the new ponies but nooo.

Post Merge: June 15, 2012, 09:18:57 AM

Thanks for the heads up! I will have to keep a lookout for them.
 :thumb:

I really like Trixie's back card art for some reason.

I like it too.  But, it doesn't look like Trixie comes with a wizard hat and cape.  That is strange.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 09:18:57 AM by Majesty »

Vulpy

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2012, 09:23:26 AM »
Awesome! It looks like the DVDs aren't covering the Ponies themselves this time, which is good. ^^

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2012, 09:25:21 AM »
does anyone think we will get flower fillies or bridesmaids before these?

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2012, 10:19:26 AM »
Man, Singapore is definitely having a nice streak. Still no signs of any new ponies at all across the straits in Malaysia.

As for the DVDs... Huh? I thought the versions sold in Asia are sans-DVDs?
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline rtattles

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+39)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Rtattles' Blog
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2012, 10:24:27 AM »
Goldenclopper...Singapore is region 3 for DVDs isnt it? Do you happen to know if the DVDs are region 1 or codeless? The only reason I ask is so far DVDs seem to have been restricted to US releases and I think many, including myself, had assumed this was because the DVDs were only being made R1...so sorry to be nosy!

The look gorgeous in your images...I am struggling to resist Ms Lulamoon!

Hey Hath, I haven't opened my ponies yet, and I own a multi-region DVD player, so those region stuff matters little to me. lol I don't take much notice. My best guess is they are Region 1. We follow mostly the USA line directly, so I am sure these are made with the USA market in mind. Most Singaporean homes own a multi-region DVD player, so region 1 DVDs are sold carelessly without pain or worry of incompatibility!

Thanks to GC heads up, I managed to pick up the 3 ponies and Sunny Rays

From Kiddy Palace as well and it's awesome that they're having 15% off storewide. Still considering if I should get the wedding castle...

Need Sunny Rays!!!!!! She's gorgeous!!!! I am so busy with work and family that I have no time to go shopping this weekend. NOOOOO!!!! :( Desperate to have my set complete. I need to get an extra set for Singpony too I promise it would be her baby shower gift!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Inventorising my collection @ http://rtattles.wordpress.com/
Formerly known as DebonaireThundercloud

xXCosmicBurstXx

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2012, 01:23:53 PM »
The new ponies are awesome. I'm really looking forward to Sunny Rays. We need more yellow ponies.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2012, 02:03:27 PM »
Goldenclopper...Singapore is region 3 for DVDs isnt it? Do you happen to know if the DVDs are region 1 or codeless? The only reason I ask is so far DVDs seem to have been restricted to US releases and I think many, including myself, had assumed this was because the DVDs were only being made R1...so sorry to be nosy!

Hey Hath, I haven't opened my ponies yet, and I own a multi-region DVD player, so those region stuff matters little to me. lol I don't take much notice. My best guess is they are Region 1. We follow mostly the USA line directly, so I am sure these are made with the USA market in mind. Most Singaporean homes own a multi-region DVD player, so region 1 DVDs are sold carelessly without pain or worry of incompatibility!

Oooh....you learn something new everyday! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer GC! Much appreciated...
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2012, 02:44:16 PM »
Agh, they're soo pretty! I'm totally looking forward to this set, Trixie and Lyra! Blue and green!! *__* Gonna buy a dozen just for customs, SO pretty!! :D

..but since we JUST got DiamondRose here, I suspect it will take at least another month.. or three. :E

Offline melon

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2012, 06:23:57 PM »
I went hunting for those today but no luck ): I went to two Kiddy Palaces and they didn't have them, along with a few other department stores. Oh well!

Matcha, I got mine at Compass Point Kiddy Palace. There's at least another complete set there after I bought mine. I tried Metro and TRU before heading to KP and realized they hardly stock up on the brushable ponies. Hopefully soon, they just have lot'sa wedding castle and talking Candance right now.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2012, 06:34:46 PM »
Gah! I looked at the pics again. I want them NOW!
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline mayanbutterfly

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+146)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Mayanbutterfly's Custom My Little Ponies and More!
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2012, 06:48:15 PM »
WOWWW!

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2012, 07:36:19 PM »
Glad to see these beautiful ponies being released. Hopefully they will get here soon.

Oooh....you learn something new everyday! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer GC! Much appreciated...

OT @Hathorcat: some DVD players have hidden settings that you can change so they are region-free. I found ours on the web by searching manufacturer and model number. I did this so we could play videos from the UK here in the US. :)
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline Matcha

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • pony deviantart!!
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2012, 07:40:13 PM »

Matcha, I got mine at Compass Point Kiddy Palace. There's at least another complete set there after I bought mine. I tried Metro and TRU before heading to KP and realized they hardly stock up on the brushable ponies. Hopefully soon, they just have lot'sa wedding castle and talking Candance right now.
I'll try going there today! Wish me luck xP Most places I go to are severely lacking brushable ponies ): I usually see Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash and Applejack left.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal