collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Once Upon a Time Discussion thread *Spoilers*  (Read 91128 times)

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
Re: The Once Upon a Time Discussion thread *Spoilers*
« Reply #1260 on: October 07, 2017, 11:22:15 AM »
So how do you guys feel about the new series so far?  I'm kind of in the middle.  I love once upon
a time and I like seeing the actors from the previous series but having everyone as new people and starting over with a new curse finding different versions of fairy tale characters.  I mean I enjoyed it some but some it made me feel like a sequel to a great movie and the sequel wasn't quite the same and left you feeling disappointed.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: October 09, 2017, 09:07:48 AM »
So how do you guys feel about the new series so far?  I'm kind of in the middle.  I love once upon
a time and I like seeing the actors from the previous series but having everyone as new people and starting over with a new curse finding different versions of fairy tale characters.  I mean I enjoyed it some but some it made me feel like a sequel to a great movie and the sequel wasn't quite the same and left you feeling disappointed.

I feel the same way you do.
I've been pleased with casting thus far, but am not enjoying the new additions... I guess it'll never be as good as the original.

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
« Reply #1262 on: October 15, 2017, 10:46:51 AM »
I just finished watching the first episode online since I'm at work during its new airtime 9.9 I liked it well enough. Lines between Lucy and Henry kept making me have flashbacks to the first episodes with Henry and Emma though lol.  I also really don't like Alice. She's one of those intense and really in your face while being intense types and I don't like that at all. This episode kept giving me the kinds of feelings the other ones did though so I call that a success and will be waiting til next week to be able to see episode 2 on the ABC.go site since we use antennaes to watch over the air channels.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 10:48:26 AM by Koudoawaia »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal