collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Does anyone know Ebay seller bloodyangelchen87?  (Read 8417 times)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone know Ebay seller bloodyangelchen87?
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2012, 09:05:45 AM »
Are those the same seller?

Well, they're both in Germany.  Even if she sold them to a friend and that friend is re-listing them on Ebay, fair and square they were won by kellyponyfeathers!  :( 

Thanks for the update on the stickers being re-listed!
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2012, 12:14:22 AM »
Weird! So we don't know for sure if it's the same stickers right?

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Trade Count: (+62)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2012, 01:33:13 PM »
that would be REALLY bad for her, i give that to the german ponyboard for futher investigation, this isnĀ“t acceptable.
~ Visit the Pommes-shop ~
www.etsy.com/shop/AnnagretStudio With usefull artprints, cute decor, stationery and crafting kits!
Or linktree with more fancy things!
wonderfull avatar by the lovely Shaiyeh!

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2012, 08:13:17 PM »
A Random Act of Kindness is sort of equal but opposite to a Random Act of Violence.  It's doing something nice for little or no reason (the kindness one, of course, not the violence one).  I was interested in a pony that Jeanne was selling, and she decided to just give her to me for free.
:)

Wow, I remember back in the days when Jeanne won all the good stuff on Ebay, and we could all see it because bidders' names were posted.  I was soooooo envious of her!  Back then, I never would have thought this would happen, ha ha!  Isn't the pony community great?
Oh wow, Jeanne Delaney is MLP royalty!!  Is she around anymore?  I have seen a seller around eBay using the handle Delaney and have wondered if she is the same Delaney we all know and adore. 

Sorry Kelly, I derailed your thread.  So do we have anymore information??  There are enough Arena folks on German forums to flush out the truth about these stickers.  I am purely shocked and disgusted that this kind of thing happened to you.  Kelly, I can personally attest to your kindness, your professionalism and your fairness as I have bought from you in the past.  The fact that this garbage is happening to you boils my blood and leaves a bad taste in my mouth. 

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline Naraya

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • You can never have too many Sundae Best ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2012, 08:29:11 AM »
It's definitely not the same seller. That's the Ebay name of the Arena member Baby_Honey. Maybe she can lighten up things for us?
My wishlist

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2012, 08:39:09 AM »
It's definitely not the same seller. That's the Ebay name of the Arena member Baby_Honey. Maybe she can lighten up things for us?

I hope so!  :(
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Just a little globe-trotting pony. :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2012, 05:12:09 PM »
A Random Act of Kindness is sort of equal but opposite to a Random Act of Violence.  It's doing something nice for little or no reason (the kindness one, of course, not the violence one).  I was interested in a pony that Jeanne was selling, and she decided to just give her to me for free.
:)

Wow, I remember back in the days when Jeanne won all the good stuff on Ebay, and we could all see it because bidders' names were posted.  I was soooooo envious of her!  Back then, I never would have thought this would happen, ha ha!  Isn't the pony community great?
Oh wow, Jeanne Delaney is MLP royalty!!  Is she around anymore?  I have seen a seller around eBay using the handle Delaney and have wondered if she is the same Delaney we all know and adore. 

Sorry Kelly, I derailed your thread.  So do we have anymore information??  There are enough Arena folks on German forums to flush out the truth about these stickers.  I am purely shocked and disgusted that this kind of thing happened to you.  Kelly, I can personally attest to your kindness, your professionalism and your fairness as I have bought from you in the past.  The fact that this garbage is happening to you boils my blood and leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Yep, it's the same Delaney. :-)

Avatar by the amazing SDS; signature by Jennifer2004 -- thank you both!! ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2012, 10:02:56 PM »
Yeah, the new listing for the large lot of stickers is a totally different (and fantastic) seller.  She's Baby_Honey here, and *darkling something-or-other on Ebay.  She's great, I've bought quite a few ponies from her and definitely don't want to smear her name.  She's selling off her (very nice) collection.

So, as ticked as I am at bloodyangelchen, I can't accuse her of relisting them in a large lot.  Thanks for looking out for me, though, everyone!

And yes, Jeanne Delaney is still around.  Or, rather, she's back after taking a break for a few years to raise her kids.  She is kind of a rock star among pony collectors, isn't she?  She's Jeanne here, and I think still Delaneys on Ebay.  Gosh, she won EVERYTHING back in the day; I was in college and couldn't afford to do more than trade.  I still got some fairly nice ones though; I can't complain.  I still remember getting the most gorgeous Gypsy from a trade with sebby, and UK pony prices were still pretty high back then.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 10:05:49 PM by kellyponyfeathers »
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2012, 10:14:48 PM »
Oh well false alarm. Looks like they are obviously different stickers from a different seller!

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2012, 09:24:07 AM »
What a coincidence, eh?  :)
The Bad Trader List

Offline goddessofpeep

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2012, 01:02:16 AM »
Just want to reiterate - darkling1976 is an AWESOME seller.  I've bought from her before, and she's got nothing to do with all the nastiness.  Very sweet lady, and a really good seller.  Her items are amazing:)  I can't imagine anything as foul as what bloodyangel was saying coming out of darkling's mouth. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal