collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Does anyone know Ebay seller bloodyangelchen87?  (Read 8421 times)

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
Does anyone know Ebay seller bloodyangelchen87?
« on: June 12, 2012, 08:01:55 PM »
Does anyone know German Ebay seller bloodyangelchen87?  Is she a member here?
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline hokuspokus

• Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7TALES series
  • Trade Count: (+108)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone know Ebay seller bloodyangelchen87?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 06:17:06 AM »
Oh yes i bought from her last year :)
Don't know if she's on the forum, but i was very happy with my Ebay items from her :)

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 06:21:36 AM »
Thanks hokus!

I personally have never heard of her.  So I do not know if she is a member or not?  Are you having issues?
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Buffy

• Trade Count: (+192)
    • View Profile
    • Buffys Paradise
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 11:32:44 AM »
I know her(and Sternenstaub too) from a forum and she wasn't very nice there...
She is in another forum, at the moment, a nice person, but she alsways ask people there to sign in in her own toyforum...
I have written with her a few times on MSN, because she has had problems with one of her chinchillas...haven't heard from her for a while...
Do you have any problems with her???

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 08:38:20 PM »
Well, I think she's trying to weasel her way out of honoring a bunch of sticker auctions I won fair and square on German Ebay.  A part of me doesn't blame her and even feels guilty about buying them, because I got them for such good prices, but no one else bid!  The best were 4 Euro puffy stickers in English but no pony name on the bottom, PC'ed at about $15 each.  I also won some regular American stickers (baby sea Backstroke, Windy, Tiddley-Winks, Moondancer, and Sunlight), plus 3 puffy Pony Wear stickers; they're all on original backing.  They were individual auctions, and I won them all for 1.50 Euros each ($1.87 ea), plus 2 Euro shipping each (about $2.60).

Anyway, after the auctions, I had the gall and poor tastes to ask for combined shipping.  I probably shouldn't have done that; I pushed my luck too far.  She wrote back saying that she didn't ship to America and requested to cancel all the transactions.

The thing is, all the auctions said worldwide shipping very clearly, nothing about America being an exception.  I emailed her back to point this out (twice), but she hasn't responded.  So it makes me think that her claim about not shipping to America is just an excuse.

If she were being honest and direct with me, I'd feel guilty about insisting on the sale, like if she said she had to sell them at full value because she needed the money for vet bills, or something.  But that doesn't seem to be the case as far as I can tell.

I'm certainly willing to let some of the stickers go, like the Pony Wear ones and some of the American ones.  They're not worth as much anyway, and I doubt they'll really be worthwhile since I don't think I'm going to be able to get combined shipping anyway.  By the time I pay for the sticker and individual overseas shipping, I'm certainly not getting a bargain.  But the Euro stickers and probably Backstroke too are more valuable, and definitely worthwhile to go ahead and pay individual shipping for each of them.  And she could certainly combine the shipping and keep the extra money herself; I don't care.

So what do you think I should do?  Agree to cancel some of them but deny her request for the 5 best stickers and just pay for them, forcing her to send?  Or should I feel guilty about winning them for such low prices and let her keep them all?

Even if I do pay for them, I wouldn't be surprised if she just said "tough luck" and never sent them.  Again, part of me wouldn't blame her, but the other part would just say "all's fair in love and ponyhunting; next time don't start your auctions so low."  And if she never sent them, I'd have to open a case, and then everyone's mad.

EDIT:  Oh, I just remembered:  It's difficult to open a case against a problematic seller on a foreign Ebay site, isn't it?  That could make it hard to get my money back if I pay and she never sends.  Hmmm, I will have to consider that when I decide what to do.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 08:53:07 PM by kellyponyfeathers »
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline BerryMouse

• Starry-eyed idealist pony
  • Trade Count: (+622)
    • View Profile
    • BerryMouse Custom Ponies & more
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2012, 10:08:23 PM »
WTF???

If it's WORLDWIDE shipping then she MUST ship worldwide - and not combine the shipping is making money.
Sorry for sounding harsh but it's fact.

These stickers are slight light to ship and to put them all in one box even with some other stuff could be easly shipped (not insured & without tracking) for $5 if it's less than 500 grams

I have my own opinion on her (did'nt deal with her as an ebay seller) but this acting consolidates my opinion much more.

I would go over ebay ... cuz it's not your fault that she's not able to handle it!
And you should'nt feel guilty for anything.... gosh this makes me mad just reading ist!

I'm pretty sorry that you have to deal with such an p**n in the*** situation (argh)

Crossing fingers that she'll let the auctions go for such an less price.
I'm sure she expected more money for it - that's what she said in the german pony forum (am I allowed to say it?) at least that was what I understand....  :mad:

edit:

And since when should someone feel guilty about winning low auctions?? That's ebay - if you want a higher price then put a higher start price on it!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 10:10:05 PM by BerryMouse »
BerryMouse Custom Ponies on Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BERRY'S SALE TOPIC

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 10:12:56 PM »
Oh dear... sorry to hear of your troubles.  :(  Keep us informed! 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Naraya

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • You can never have too many Sundae Best ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2012, 03:03:08 AM »
I totally agree with BerryMouse. Don't feel guilty for winnig these auctions! She is a member of the pony community so she probably knew what they're worth. She just had to put a higher starting bid. It's not your fault that she didn't!

(I have my opinion on her, too. I don't like the way she is "advertising" her forum at all!)
My wishlist

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2012, 04:46:12 PM »
Oh wow not good at all :(   What the others said is true : if she had her auction listed worldwide then she has to ship to you, if she knew the value and wanted more money for them, then she should have started them off at a higher value. None of that is your fault, so IMO  its  a bit of tough > dont cancel those auctions - pay for the stuff and make her send. If she doesnt send   , then open a claim. I havent had any issues opening a claim with an international ebay sale before TBH. You should get your money back no problem (and then you leave her some appropriate feedback, you should also be able to leave her some feedback if she doesnt send but gives you your money back without opening a case) . I think if she is reading this (I dont know her personally BTW) , then she should have a think about it and see if the consequences of not sending those stickers are really worth it. If she wants to keep a good rep/feedback then she needs to honor this :awake:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline hokuspokus

• Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7TALES series
  • Trade Count: (+108)
  • Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2012, 10:17:45 AM »
Oh, that doesn't sound good :(  It's actually unfair!

You should NOT feel guilty! You won these items fair and square :) There is no excuse for her to cancel, she listed it as worldwide shipment and this sounds indeed as an excuse. Probably she wanted more for the stuff. Well, then she should have made a higher starting bid or a BIN.

I had a nice transaction with her myself (maybe because i overpaid :P lol) but if she is so unfair to cancel when an item goes cheap, i wouldn't buy from her anymore. That's just what can happen if you list items at 0.99 cents whatsoever.

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2012, 11:01:16 AM »
Oh, that doesn't sound good :(  It's actually unfair!

You should NOT feel guilty! You won these items fair and square :)

Exactly, the seller should have to go through with the sale. Unless of course she actually said I don't ship to the USA.

It sounds like she didn't. Did you point out to her that it says "Ships worldwide"??

Also, maybe you can check her feedback. Click on the feedback on some of the buyers. See if any of them are American. If they are, then you can catch her and ask why she sold to them but not you.

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2012, 08:39:00 PM »
Yep, I pointed out the "worldwide shipping" statement 3 times, but she hasn't emailed me back.  That's a good idea about checking her feedback for American sales though; thanks!  I did have a quick look before, but they were mostly other German buyers.

I'm going to confront her and see what happens.  I'll agree to cancel the less valuable ones, and agree to pay for the others with individual shipping, but let her combine them and keep the extra to make up some of her loss.  I'll let you know what happens.  Thanks everyone!

Offline Buffy

• Trade Count: (+192)
    • View Profile
    • Buffys Paradise
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2012, 01:54:42 AM »
As the other said, you have won the auction and she has to send you the items!
I'm sure she expected more money for the items, she has bought a lot with the stickers for about 200 Euro(I think)...
If she will not send the stickers to you, then say, you have a friend in Germany where she can send the stickers too. I'm sure a lot of people here will help you(but I'm sure she will not send the items to me, if she reads my name).
If she don't respond, tell ebay.

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2012, 09:09:56 AM »
As the other said, you have won the auction and she has to send you the items!
I'm sure she expected more money for the items, she has bought a lot with the stickers for about 200 Euro(I think)...
If she will not send the stickers to you, then say, you have a friend in Germany where she can send the stickers too. I'm sure a lot of people here will help you(but I'm sure she will not send the items to me, if she reads my name).
If she don't respond, tell ebay.

Yeah, that's a good idea. Get someone from Germany to help.

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2012, 02:11:39 PM »
I wish I could help you out - but same problem like buffy here - I'm sure she wouldn't ship to me when she see the adress... :(

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal