collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ever assigned personalities?  (Read 1599 times)

antlercat

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Ever assigned personalities?
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2012, 07:27:46 AM »
My Gusty was He-Man's steed.

...what.

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2012, 07:39:48 AM »
Jupiter, how does that work for Bubbles? I imagine she gets into lots of trouble just trying to keep Medley out of it!
KisstheThunder, Peachy is so cute! I'll bet she's a firecracker under all that old, though!

Oh she really is :) I confess I pick her up and kiss on her daily to let her know she's loved in spite of all her flaws <3 She tells me to stop worrying and get back to taking care of my daughter XD

Offline Buttersketch

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2012, 08:07:56 AM »
Up Up and Away has her head in the clouds and is a bit scatter brained. Baby Up Up and Away is the opposite of her mother, very practical and down to earth. Buttons is very into fashion (when I was little she always always wore the flash prance outfit) but she's also brave and likes to go on adventures. Coco Berry is a bit stuck up. Baby Half-Note likes to gossip and spread rumors.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

comics |LJ|Tumblr|DA

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2012, 01:44:40 PM »
Hmmm...I cant say I normally do this...but in my head I admit that I consider Cotton Candy in charge of my pony herd...so maybe she is the bossy one of the pack!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

A-lure

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2012, 02:18:30 PM »
Up Up and Away has her head in the clouds and is a bit scatter brained. Baby Up Up and Away is the opposite of her mother, very practical and down to earth. Buttons is very into fashion (when I was little she always always wore the flash prance outfit) but she's also brave and likes to go on adventures. Coco Berry is a bit stuck up. Baby Half-Note likes to gossip and spread rumors.

I like to think that Buttons and Rarity are somehow related, because I've always pictured Buttons being just like her. xD

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2012, 03:17:20 PM »
Magic Star was my stead for He-Man ehehehe is nice to know that I am not the only one:) Magic Star was like battle cat in He-Man. Very quiet and shy until He-Man gave her powers...I have said before I crushed on He-Man so bad as a kid...hehehehe

Princess Tiffany was similar to the princes episode....just no as I am a princess and I should not get dirty...but more of I am a princess all of you should love me attitude:P

Dew Drop Dazel and Snow Catcher and best friends but can be a little snotty...

Ringlets is my mom that only watches...I keep her safe due to her curls:)

Daddy Sweet Celebrations and Steamer are huge buddies. Daddy is a ladies guy(I have no mom or baby so he is single) but he was my Casanova type. Steamer was the sweet silent type.

It is so crazy how you remember what ponies were like as a kid...and even new ones in the herd take on personalities:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Capsule

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2012, 07:13:33 PM »
xD i have a Water Fire, and to me, is a boy. So I have an idea of him having a Spanish accent and constantly hitting on my other ponies. He IS my only 'boy' pony

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2012, 09:53:26 PM »
Love this thread!  Some of mine:

Wind Whistler is logical, like her character from the tv series, but a romantic at heart and has been married the longest (to Wigwam.)

Daddy sweet celebrations is coming off a recent divorce and is extremely shy around girls (but has a crush on Medley.)

Tex is friendly and polite and best friends with Wigwam.  Tex's little sister is Dancing Butterflies, who is sort of a spacey love child.  :) .

Lacey (Satin and Lace) is a Southern belle who really wants to get married.  Tux prefers just being engaged.

Tugs is a rough and tumble marine, recently returned.  He's married to Bouncy, who's a movie star and they have a daughter.  Tugs has a twin brother, Salty, but they are nothing alike - Salty is very trigger shy.

SS Buttons is the teacher and resident baby sitter.

Most of the g3s act very young but Royal Bouquet is dating Tex and, yes, there is an age difference and some gossip in the herd.  :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2012, 07:39:07 AM »
That's pretty much what my webcomic is. :)

Lickety Split is a hypochondriac horrified of the possibility of cancer and mold, Sparkler is a born-again fanatic, Mimic is pleasant but an airhead, Twilight is a gullible conspiracy theorist, Posey is quiet and timid, Wind Whistler is the de facto leader who speaks in British slang, Gusty is a vulgar hothead, Firefly is a bully, Fizzy stands up for those weaker than her, Slugger is the token gay guy... yeah.

I've only really applied personalities to ponies who have appeared in my comic, and only some of them. Lots of my ponies have appeared as background ponies with no speaking lines.
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2012, 08:06:50 AM »

Lickety Split is a hypochondriac horrified of the possibility of cancer and mold

LMAO!!!! I love it!!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal