collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ever assigned personalities?  (Read 1616 times)

A-lure

• Trade Count: (0)
Ever assigned personalities?
« on: June 06, 2012, 04:30:18 PM »
Ever give ponies in your collections personalities? notice a personality trait most people seem to agree on for a pony? :3 please share!!

For me, My Bluebelle is a little Piggy. Loves sweets, and is super friendly. Very much like Pinky-pie, only a little less nuts. XD
Also, My Gusty is a male and very loyal and proud. <3

Folly

Re: Ever assigned personalities?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 04:48:31 PM »
My Plumsweet and Pinkie are kind of a set- I have no idea why, but when I got Plumsweet she just looked so good next to Pinkie.  I like to think of her as the straight man to Pinkie's craziness.

And Sugarberry is a shy outsider, because she's the only pony I have that doesn't have a friend xD  Rarity and Sweetie Belle are together, Fluttershy has every animal friend I've acquired so far, Pinkie has Plumsweet, Surprise and Baby Surprise are obviously a pair... and then Sugarberry just kind of gets to chill by herself.

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 04:55:18 PM »
My Mimic is a snob...she just thinks she is better than everyone else! My Snuzzle is a lover, and just loves everyone :)
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Nonnavlis

• Brush N Grow Pony
  • ~Tiny Space Princess~
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 04:56:20 PM »
Imagining Bluebelle as a little glutton is way to cute XD . Now I'm not going to be able to stop thinking about a herd of collector ponies snatching cookies XD .

I think all of my ponies end up with some personality or another. Sundance is very shy and bashful; she has a hard time socializing with others except for a few close friends.

Starshine is a proud girl who just wants to be 'one of the boys' (Though all my ponies are girls, so I don't know how well that's working for her). She's very athletic and full of self-worth, sort of like the G4 incarnation of Rainbow Dash.

Whizzer is fun loving and silly, always ready for a game or a fun new adventure, but she likes just hanging out as well. She has a bit of a habit of getting herself into trouble, though. She's constantly falling over/off things (This is not just a personality trait, but an actual fact. She's always making leaps from her shelf or my pocket XD ).

My Gusty is sort of a 'proud mamma' type. She's completely smitten with her darling daughter BBE Baby Gusty. The other ponies can get a little annoyed by her constant ramblings about her child.

Those are just a couple, but I could go on and on, so I figure I better keep myself short, haha.

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 04:59:38 PM »
Blue Belle is shy.  XD  Lemon Drop is a total tomboy.  That's why she was always the male in my stories.  lol  Baby Tiddley Winks is a tomboy too.  Baby Glory was very sweet, and Baby Blossom was friendly.  XD   Baby Surprise was hyper and loved to fly around.  She was also a tomboy.  I had a lot of tomboys in my herd XD

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline TwistedWindSox

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 05:08:29 PM »
Almost all the ponies I own have a personality, but here are a few I use the most often...

Heart-throb: Super girly and a huge flirt, and a bit snobbish. She's like the preppy popular girl in the herd. :p
Lickety-split: A lot like Heart-throb, but has a softer side. She can be very supportive and caring when the situation calls for it.
Parasol: Sweet and helpful, but can get very shy.
Sunlight: Somewhat like Parasol (they are best friends), but even more shy, she hardly ever talks to anyone else.
Sugarberry: The "mother goose" of the herd. She likes to baby sit the baby ponies. She is pretty much friends with everyone.
Daddy Apple Delight: A macho, lady-killing jock. :p He can have a soft side, but he's pretty much a jerk to everyone, except his siblings. c:
Tex: Soft-spoken and very friendly. Tries to get along with everybody.
Nibbles and Dibbles: Complete trouble-makers! They like to mess with anyone and everyone. :p

MoongazerThePony

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2012, 05:14:23 PM »
I made a thread like this, you can check it out : http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,293872.msg160637.html#msg160637

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2012, 05:47:37 PM »
My 4-Speed (who is cancerous, symbol-less, and has no forelock)was always a ladies man and a heartbreaker! All the fillies in the herd always thought he was so dreamy and strong! there has been many quarrels with my girls over th years on who he'll end up with. He remains single to this day, but has a soft spot for Fifi, who he calls 'Sweetheart'.

My Barnacle on the other hand is a scallywag pirate of course who likes to think himself a ladies man but can never seem to land one XD He's impetuous and bold, and many of my fillies are put off by him.

Tex is and always will be, the gentleman <3 He's a southern boy with a nice drawl and calls everyone sir or ma'am. She gets shy around the girls but he has been in love with one of them for a long time, but simply won't tell me who it is (It's Desert Blossom <3 just so you know)

My Mimic is adventurous and friendly, and she loves being outside, casting her magic talents in secret so no one actually is quite sure of what her talent is! She is however, loved by most of the ponies, and she seats herself on Majestys throne as the queen of my herd <3 She wants to give up the throne though. :( She says it's too much responsibility. Baby Princess Sparkle is too young but next in line

I have a lot of fun imagining scenarios for my ponies <3 ^^

A-lure

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2012, 06:01:04 PM »
ooooh everyones herds sound so nice!
So much pony love drama. hehehe. x3

Keep em coming!

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2012, 06:04:16 PM »
I agree Gusty is male for me too.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2012, 06:07:06 PM »
OH!! I forgot one!!!

My sisters childhood peachy <3 I inherited her and she was so worn, her hair so thin and overbrushed, that she had to be the Granny <3 Old and fragile, she stays around the herd of baby ponies, not watching over them, but interacting with them and telling them stories about how things were when she was a little filly <3

keikokukien

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2012, 06:07:31 PM »
Aw! Bluebelle the little piggy! That's very cute and oddly suits her. My G4 cupcake likes making (and eating!) sweets. XD At least, that's how I've set her up. I have the Castle playset and every time I've ever tried to set it up differently, Cupcake always ends up in the kitchen part looking out with that "did I do that?  :P " look.

My Flitterheart and Dewdrop Dazzle are grouped together and so are the CMC. Twinkle Shine is a little adventurous. I'm always finding her falling in the floor or following me around the house, I swear! :P (My sister and my cat are partially to blame for this, but it's still really funny finding her in the bathroom or hanging out on my playstation.) And my Fifi is very much a loving mother in my herd. <3

Offline Jupiter

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2012, 07:51:02 PM »
Only two of my ponies really have  personalities right now,maybe because they traveled with me a bit. My Medley is more like Firefly from escape from midnight castle, bold, silly and  more for adventure.  My tailless Bubbles is more the grounding force. She's  calm and pretty level headed. She  ends up trying to talk Medley out of doing  crazy stuff fairly often.

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2012, 08:21:16 PM »
Nope. I never have.

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2012, 07:06:19 AM »
Jupiter, how does that work for Bubbles? I imagine she gets into lots of trouble just trying to keep Medley out of it!
KisstheThunder, Peachy is so cute! I'll bet she's a firecracker under all that old, though!
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal