collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G4 Fashion Style Prototypes...  (Read 9420 times)

Offline Emfen

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Scented Moonlight Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLW Profile
Re: G4 Fashion Style Prototypes...
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2012, 01:57:01 PM »
@saply
They are Applelicious. XD
~✿~| No longer actively collecting. |~✿~

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2012, 04:53:47 PM »
Speaking of factory errors that got through: has anyone noticed that FS Applejack is the only one of the Mane 6 that is pearly/shimmery? I was just cleaning up ponies and I just noticed that. Are they all like that or did we just get lucky?
What is it about those Apple sisters? Walking pose Apple Bloom is the only one of the fillies with a pearly finish, too. It's hard to tell because she's so light-coloured, but I noticed a lot of microglitter coming off when I was acetoning her the other day.

Okay. Our Appleblooms have head-body mismatches! Both poses have pearly heads and matte bodies. The regular pose is from Taobao and the walking pose is from the School Pals set. I would never have noticed if you had not mentioned Saply!
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2012, 10:48:16 AM »
Speaking of factory errors that got through: has anyone noticed that FS Applejack is the only one of the Mane 6 that is pearly/shimmery? I was just cleaning up ponies and I just noticed that. Are they all like that or did we just get lucky?
What is it about those Apple sisters? Walking pose Apple Bloom is the only one of the fillies with a pearly finish, too. It's hard to tell because she's so light-coloured, but I noticed a lot of microglitter coming off when I was acetoning her the other day.

Okay. Our Appleblooms have head-body mismatches! Both poses have pearly heads and matte bodies. The regular pose is from Taobao and the walking pose is from the School Pals set. I would never have noticed if you had not mentioned Saply!
Yep, mine's the same!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal