collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: getting ready to start selling ponies on the arena, paypal shipping question  (Read 2152 times)

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
    • View Profile
Guess what I learned not too long back?

You can print shipping labels through paypal for anything you want to ship, even if you never received a dime for it!

Just open up the multi shipping tool and input all shipping addresses by hand, and you can pay for and print out a shipping label. Also, to the best of my knowledge, the first class labels purchased this way will still allow you the free tracking from PayPal. You just cannot do international labels is all.
^^This.

Just bookmark this link: PayPal Ship Now

You only need a PayPal account to pay for the postage. I use it to print postage/shipping labels for all my swaps. Cheaper than paying at the post office, and you can ship via First Class which you can't do directly from usps.com

Can also do Parcel Post if you want, but I just go with First Class.

For international, I take it to the post office and pay for First Class International. Can't pay/print online for that.

a thousand thanks!!
"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal