collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I Have My Pony Room Back!! (PIC HEAVY)  (Read 3127 times)

kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (0)
I Have My Pony Room Back!! (PIC HEAVY)
« on: May 31, 2012, 10:25:02 AM »
I don't know if there is a size limit to these threads, I hope this is alright

I had to pack up all my ponies when I was pregnant for my daughter :( She needed a room. But now with the addition on the apartment she has her room and I get mine back!! I'm so happy to have my sanctuary back!! I'm still in the midst of restyling them all and I have some restorations going on, but I'm thrilled to be able to show you all what I've gotten in my absence!! Including my grail, Mimic ;o; I had wanted that pony for as long as I could remember, it was the only mlp episodes I had on tape as a kid and now I finally have her, complete with brush and ribbon! SQUEE!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

If anyone wants a clearer pic of anything just say so :)

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
Re: I Have My Pony Room Back!! (PIC HEAVY)
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 10:41:10 AM »
Eeeee, how lovely! Not gonna lie, I'm a little envious that you have Mimic's accessories.. :x
Congratulations on having your pony room back, though!! :cheer: You have such a lovely collection. ^_^
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline xkappax

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kappacino Creations
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 10:45:44 AM »
Wow! That's some pony room! Awesome. Although, I am a little sad for that baby glory that is all off by herself in the first picture. LOL!

And I have that exact same red hello kitty blanket on my bed. ;)

kissthethunder

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 10:47:54 AM »
Mimic and like, six of the other TE's all have their brushes and ribbons, was a surprise from a close friend who knew the ponies I was after and bought the lot off the off ebay for me <3 Speedy, Sky Rocket, and Masquerade look like they came right off the card they're so perfect ;-;

Mimic has been loved, but she is perfect for me <3 I'd wanted her for so long, I have pictures of my sobbing when I took her out of the package ;-;

As for Baby Glory over there, I found her and that Keyper at a thrift store together, they're very close and shall never be separated. They actually went off to my niece recently who is very good with her toys and cherished the ponies I give her <3 She's being played with now in her new home and is happy as ever last I heard ^_^

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 11:12:32 AM »
Congrats on your ponyroom! I love seeing other peoples rooms :)

What's the stony...display...thing...in the last pic? I need one to display my ponies on now...

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

kissthethunder

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2012, 11:28:37 AM »

What's the stony...display...thing...in the last pic? I need one to display my ponies on now...

Oh hunni, I wish I knew! I got it from a garage sale for a quarter, and instantly I named it 'Pegasus Peak' for my ponies. I think it might be from Lego, and I've seen it around at other sales. I'm planning on decorating it with faux gemstones when I get around to getting some nice ones.

If I ever come across another I'll certainly let you know <3

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2012, 12:28:44 PM »
What an awesome room!  Thanks for sharing!
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2012, 02:02:28 PM »
Lucky! Your room looks fun!

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2012, 02:04:47 PM »
Great pony room!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2012, 02:08:19 PM »

Oh hunni, I wish I knew! I got it from a garage sale for a quarter, and instantly I named it 'Pegasus Peak' for my ponies. I think it might be from Lego, and I've seen it around at other sales. I'm planning on decorating it with faux gemstones when I get around to getting some nice ones.

If I ever come across another I'll certainly let you know <3

That would look so cool with some gemstones on! Maybe some moss too? Hmmm...brain working overtime now! Will go have a look on ebay and see if I can find something similar...

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline sabathamk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sabrinas-space.blogspot.com
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2012, 05:23:35 PM »
This is one awesome room!  I love it!  I would love to do something similar, but my ponies are in my bedroom... shared with my husband... and his transformers, haha.  I love all your ponies and displays!  This is amazing!

Thanks to Cardinal Melody\'s pony maker!
wishlist/adoptables

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2012, 05:26:41 PM »
First of all, HIGH FIVE from one Gir fan to another!

I love love love your Pony Room! I love the wall shelves that wrap around. I want something like that for my collections.

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline Nonnavlis

• Brush N Grow Pony
  • ~Tiny Space Princess~
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2012, 05:59:28 PM »
That's so great you got your pony room back! Mum's deserve to have a special haven, and that collection definitely deserves to be displayed, to.

I have to say I do love what you've done with your pony room~ Having the ponies mixed in with anime/manga and video game merchandise is really cool, and that little house shelf is so darling.

As a somewhat unrelated note I am madly in love with your Cheshire Cat doll. He is gorgeous <3 He must be retro, right?

When I was little a friend of mine had something similar. It was Fisher Price. Perhaps this might be to?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 06:03:48 PM by Nonnavlis »

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2012, 06:34:48 PM »
That's so great you got your pony room back! Mum's deserve to have a special haven, and that collection definitely deserves to be displayed, to.

I have to say I do love what you've done with your pony room~ Having the ponies mixed in with anime/manga and video game merchandise is really cool, and that little house shelf is so darling.

As a somewhat unrelated note I am madly in love with your Cheshire Cat doll. He is gorgeous <3 He must be retro, right?

When I was little a friend of mine had something similar. It was Fisher Price. Perhaps this might be to?

The Cheshire cat? I believe it is, my sister was given it for her daughter, but neither liked him and he was going to get tossed. I rescued him <3 I wouldn't be adverse to trading him to someone who'd appreciate him *hint*

Offline Nonnavlis

• Brush N Grow Pony
  • ~Tiny Space Princess~
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2012, 07:10:17 PM »
The Cheshire cat? I believe it is, my sister was given it for her daughter, but neither liked him and he was going to get tossed. I rescued him <3 I wouldn't be adverse to trading him to someone who'd appreciate him *hint*
Pffthh, I can't say I'm surprised. He is a little unsettling compared to a lot of other things. I'm glad you saved him!

I wish I could trade, but unfortunately my parents wouldn't be comfortable with it, and for the time being they still own me XD. I'm stuck with eBay and buy n sells for now.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal