collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: SDCC: Ditzy Doo/Scarah list is CLOSED. (Updated 7/18)  (Read 8647 times)

Offline Tagi

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • So Soft Pony
Re: 2 Days to SDCC! Ditzy Doo/Scarah list is CLOSED. (Updated 7/10)
« Reply #150 on: July 13, 2012, 07:18:57 AM »
Well if your feet are hurting it must have meant you had a good time, which is good to hear. <3 Since I am 8th on the list for Scarah I'm not expecting you'll get one for me, but we ALL knew about limits so do not feel bad at all!

Thanks so much for doing this, and trying to help us out ;)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • Cassemina's Corner
Re: 2 Days to SDCC! Ditzy Doo/Scarah list is CLOSED. (Updated 7/10)
« Reply #151 on: July 13, 2012, 08:27:36 AM »
Don't stress too much about Scarah - make sure you have extra fun tomorrow! :)
Come visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
Re: SDCC is here! Ditzy Doo/Scarah list is CLOSED. (Updated 7/13)
« Reply #152 on: July 13, 2012, 02:57:32 PM »
I feel like breaking down in tears. I was so relieved for weeks to have been lucky enough to make the raffle, and now Hasbro pulled this and just whipped the floor right out from under me. -_-

I recently had a break up with my friend who was going to pick up Ditzy for both of us at the Fair, which was why I was amazed that I made it on Prismatic's list. I told myself "Well, life completely sucks now that I'm alone again, but at least I made it on the list to get Ditzy..." It was a small comfort in all the bad that's been happening to me. And now it looks like I'm out of luck.

But it's not your fault, Prismatic. Thank you for trying. We all knew it wasn't a garanteed thing.
"The Great And Power TRIXIE....!! --needs some peanut butter crackers."
Avy by Shaiyeh!

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+109)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #153 on: July 13, 2012, 03:09:13 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw some of the other vendors selling Scarah, all wanted $80 for her...I'm debating over if I even want to spend that much on her if I don't manage to get any tomorrow morning. 

Best of luck this morning!  Hope you're able to get one for yourself.  But if not, I think I might go ahead and pick one up at the venders if I were you.  That way you've got something for yourself - it's just disgusting the price they're overcharging for it.  But honestly it's not much better on ebay right now.  They might drop a bit on ebay soon, but while you're there you might as well.  You wouldn't have to pay shipping, and you could definitely have one "in hand".

Have fun and we'll talk to you later!!!

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline PrismaticTopic starter

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
« Reply #154 on: July 13, 2012, 03:31:05 PM »
Yeah im still debating it. Im about where I was in line yesterday, got 30 more minutes. I will be going straight to Mattel today tho. I also checked tru's site for zecora but she wasn't there.

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+109)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #155 on: July 13, 2012, 03:34:28 PM »
Yeah im still debating it. Im about where I was in line yesterday, got 30 more minutes. I will be going straight to Mattel today tho. I also checked tru's site for zecora but she wasn't there.

Yeah, sorry darlin.  Zecora sold out online yesterday.  But fear not!  She'll be at TRU soon enough.  :hug:

Offline aero_oceana

• Trade Count: (+156)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • http://www.facebook.com/aero_oceana
« Reply #156 on: July 13, 2012, 05:32:29 PM »
Here's hoping you had better luck today! :) Above all else though I hope you are getting to have fun at the convention. <3

Thanks to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for my gorgeous sig and also for my beautiful avatar!
Formerly known as Aerosmith_Gal.

Offline Bronley

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Dazzle Surprise
« Reply #157 on: July 13, 2012, 06:24:48 PM »
$80 fo Scarah seems pretty high, but I'm not into the MH dolls.

Perhaps you could check what Gray Pegasus Pony is going for at the reseller's and post here? Perhaps a few would like you to pick her up at the higher price?
Avatar by ShinePaw - WTT clear Funko Fluttershy/RD/ :muffin: Pony/PP/Dr. Whooves for clear Twilight/DJ/Lyra - See my You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Email me at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to trade or buy - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Ren-Ren

• Trade Count: (+236)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • http://renren-1.livejournal.com/
« Reply #158 on: July 13, 2012, 06:29:41 PM »
She probably won't be able to do that because she likely doesn't have the funds to front the extra money it would cost. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks to Calico Star for my siggy! <3
*** You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login*** You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login***

Offline Whoa1234

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
« Reply #159 on: July 13, 2012, 07:31:56 PM »
Ditzy is on ebay currently.
Ranging from 45 to 60 for in hand ready to ship.
I snagged mine last night after seeing the 3 limit update.

Prismatic, thank you so much for trying to get her for all of us!
That was really sweet and kind of you.
Dumb hasbro, but oh well.
<3

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #160 on: July 13, 2012, 08:06:48 PM »
Unfortunately I don't have that much to spend on her. :(
"The Great And Power TRIXIE....!! --needs some peanut butter crackers."
Avy by Shaiyeh!

Offline Bronley

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Dazzle Surprise
« Reply #161 on: July 13, 2012, 08:43:29 PM »
She probably won't be able to do that because she likely doesn't have the funds to front the extra money it would cost.
If she got $20 from 18 ppl for Gray Pegasuses and $25 from 28 ppl for Scarah, she has $1,060 (minus those that failed to prepay) on-hand to front a few ppl at the higher price, if she wanted to bother.

For instance: if you want and can find one from someone there, I'll pay $30 + shipping for one Gray Pegasus.

Since they list on eBay for "45 to 60", you might not find one on sight for $30, but thought I'd ask.
Avatar by ShinePaw - WTT clear Funko Fluttershy/RD/ :muffin: Pony/PP/Dr. Whooves for clear Twilight/DJ/Lyra - See my You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Email me at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to trade or buy - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Bergamot

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • Wafflehaus
« Reply #162 on: July 13, 2012, 09:04:58 PM »
If she got $20 from 18 ppl for Gray Pegasuses and $25 from 28 ppl for Scarah, she has $1,060 (minus those that failed to prepay) on-hand to front a few ppl at the higher price, if she wanted to bother.

For instance: if you want and can find one from someone there, I'll pay $30 + shipping for one Gray Pegasus.

Since they list on eBay for "45 to 60", you might not find one on sight for $30, but thought I'd ask.

If the MH exclusive is fetching $80, I doubt that :muffin: Pony would be for sale on-site for any reasonable sum. I'd wager that eBay's prices are actually quite competitive right now.

It was very nice of Prismatic to do what she could, and hopefully she'll get a chance to do something other than wait in line and carry boxes. ;)

Offline PrismaticTopic starter

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
« Reply #163 on: July 13, 2012, 11:58:07 PM »
The only :muffin: Ponies I saw from other vendors were 70+ :/

Today's trip: I got up at 4 am this morning, got on the trolley at 5, and got to the convention center at 5:30.  I waited in line outside for an hour and a half.  They then let us go inside, where we all hauled ass to wait in our line, which for me, like yesterday, meant I had to almost-run all the way around the upper part of the center.  There were a lot of people and I thought 'd be far back, but I ended up being maybe 150-180 from the front, about where I was yesterday (and yesterday I cheated <.< an employee told me to)  So my chances looked good.  Then at 9 am I had to haul ass again from the escalator, half way across the exhibit floor, to get in line at mattel.  I waited in line, adrenaline rushing, praying I'd get what I came for this morning.

And I got 6 Scarahs.

When I picked mine up, I could see inside mattel's toy booth.  They had a sign for Scarah in the back, and her slot was empty except for a few bags they were in the process of filling.  So even today I still almost missed her...

I was able to pick up 6 :muffin: Pony, 6 Scarah (so five of each will go to the people on my list) and most of the other random items I had on my list.  I will be attempting to get more of Scarah and :muffin: Pony through their online sales, if possible, tho they seemed skeptical that there'd be any when I asked.  After that, the process of going through refunds, getting shipping quotes, etc taken care of may take me some time, but I will do my best to make it as smooth of a process as possible.  I left early today, Scarah's heavy x.x  I saw pretty much everything yesterday, and missed the pony panel (long line o.o) So I went home.  My entire body hurts from 2 days of abuse lol I went home and passed out, since I got 8 hours of combined sleep over the last 3 days.

I have lots of pics, will get them uploaded tonight :D

Offline aero_oceana

• Trade Count: (+156)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • http://www.facebook.com/aero_oceana
« Reply #164 on: July 14, 2012, 12:11:19 AM »
Wow! Sounds like a huge ordeal! Way to go getting what you were able to get. :) Thank you so much for trying so hard for everyone... it is greatly appreciated! <3

Thanks to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for my gorgeous sig and also for my beautiful avatar!
Formerly known as Aerosmith_Gal.