collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Having a small ebay problem - need advice  (Read 3385 times)

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
Re: Having a small ebay problem - need advice
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2012, 03:21:32 AM »
I second the request for the seller to be named. She is someone I really would like to avoid :(

Offline xkappax

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kappacino Creations
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2012, 04:50:19 AM »
I'm going to be calling ebay this morning and speak with them on how to proceed. They will not give me any sort of confirmation that this thing actually shipped. I wrote the seller an email last night and have not gotten any sort of response, and I don't think I will get another response.

Once I hear back from ebay, I will let you know who the seller is. I am very concerned right now that I am falsely accusing someone still, even though the evidence points in a different direction. I don't want to post names until I know for sure, though, if that is okay. Don't want to send an innocent person to the slaughter, if you know what I mean.

I will say this: Both of my scamming incidents involved extremely rare things that are not released yet, i.e. :muffin: Pony and this most current one. I urge all of you to be extremely careful and extremely suspicious if s omeone offers you one of these rare items for a good price. And if you win one of these rare items on ebay for WAY less than it should be going for, and it gets "lost in the mail"... it probably isn't lost in the mail at all. It probably was never shipped.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2012, 10:30:07 AM »
I urge all of you to be extremely careful and extremely suspicious if s omeone offers you one of these rare items for a good price. And if you win one of these rare items on ebay for WAY less than it should be going for, and it gets "lost in the mail"... it probably isn't lost in the mail at all. It probably was never shipped.

Yep even in pony land, if it sounds too good to be true... it probably is.  :(  *pony hugs*  Hope you are able to get some answers from Ebay.
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2012, 10:39:43 AM »
I hope ebay can guide you in the right direction kappa.  Please let us know what they advise you to do?
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline xkappax

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kappacino Creations
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2012, 10:44:03 AM »
I reported her. They said they'd put a flag on her account, but unless someone else reported her doing the same thing, they can't do much. I sent her one last message yesterday, if I do not hear from her by tomorrow, I will be leaving negative feedback with a message saying exactly what happened.

I'm done dealing with this crap, seriously, it makes me want to stop collecting ponies. I have honestly NEVER had this bad of a problem buying other things. Some of these sellers are NASTY. :(

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2012, 03:33:20 PM »
Some of the buyers are equally nasty. I don't know why... I used to think that pony buyers were the best until I started selling more.

(Only Ebay pony buyers, not the ones on the Arena)

But yeah, I think it has to do with many young people being into it and the very vocal community (which is also a plus at the same time).

But anyways, I'm happy you reported her. I hope you decide to list the Ebay id. I think that what she did is as lame as someone not paying.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal