collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING  (Read 6466 times)

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2012, 06:32:24 AM »
Say, because the discussion's over, have you found her yet?

gypsyunicorn

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2012, 07:29:46 AM »
Have you found her we all seem to want to know...sometimes I over look my ponies and then find them in the display hiding so sometimes I just overlook them and just know it is a good sign to warn me I have too many

Offline slj84

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2012, 07:34:20 AM »
I think its a uprising! My MIB G4 Lily Blossom and MIB G4 Cheerilee are just gone!  I know I bought them! According to my friend they are revolting because they are all still in their pretty boxes!  I know nobody stole them, and I am sure it was me who put them somewhere "Safe" but now even I can't find that safe spot. I have no idea why I would put them somewhere other then with my others. 

Cheerilee was easy enough to replace, but Lily Blossom has become difficult to find.

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2012, 07:37:01 AM »
I think its a uprising! My MIB G4 Lily Blossom and MIB G4 Cheerilee are just gone!  I know I bought them! According to my friend they are revolting because they are all still in their pretty boxes!  I know nobody stole them, and I am sure it was me who put them somewhere "Safe" but now even I can't find that safe spot. I have no idea why I would put them somewhere other then with my others. 

Cheerilee was easy enough to replace, but Lily Blossom has become difficult to find.

I have two Lily Blossoms that have walked off! Must be a trend!

Offline Rosencrantz

• Shakespearian Tragedy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I like shiny things
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2012, 07:38:15 AM »
Just occurred to me today that the rest of my Big Brother collection is missing, including my mountain boys. They probably went on walkabout after the flood. Maybe if I find them, I'll find my missing sixth scale Kit Fisto and Aayla Secura...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 (backcard by Ivy!)

Offline slj84

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2012, 07:47:22 AM »

No wonder her price has skyrocketed! They all keep running away!  I think she is going to be that one pony I that keeps avoiding me :P Everytime I see her for sale I'm just too a tad bit too late and she is already sold.  It will make it all that more joyful when either I A.) Finally find her or B.) I finally am able to buy another.

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2012, 09:45:48 AM »
Aww I hope Crumpet gets found! If last you saw her was 6 months ago, try to make a list of any possible places you may have displayed or stored any ponies, even if it was temporary and you remember seeing her afterwards. Memories play tricks that far back, sometimes I think I remember seeing something and then I realize I only remember thinking about seeing that something.

I dunno if it helps, but here's a list of places I've found lost items:
-behind the washer/dryer
-storage I thought I hadn't touched for years
-under the fridge/oven/similar things you think don't have any space
-inside old purses, backpacks, or suitcases (even lunch boxes)
-the garage or car

And don't forget to ask anyone who's spent a decent amount of time in your house in the last 6 months if they happen to have a random pony that mysteriously appeared to them!
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

Offline bladed

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Gotta hit some wasabi mayo to settle the nerves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2012, 09:47:24 AM »

No wonder her price has skyrocketed! They all keep running away!  I think she is going to be that one pony I that keeps avoiding me :P Everytime I see her for sale I'm just too a tad bit too late and she is already sold.  It will make it all that more joyful when either I A.) Finally find her or B.) I finally am able to buy another.
*protects lilly blossom with life*

Ehem.
Sorry you lost her. Did you find her? Once I lost a pony and she was hiding on top of my wardrobe!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal