collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Fall of Cybertron due 29/8/12.... anyone else looking forward to this??  (Read 3290 times)

Xaniss

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Fall of Cybertron due 29/8/12.... anyone else looking forward to this??
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2012, 06:04:53 AM »
Yes, I'm still keeping up with the toys - had a snoop about/investigation about them today in fact! My toystore reports they have nothing coming in for Transformers - so we may not even get these!

Good thing, I took the liberty upon myself to order them from the States - but that really is disappointing news about the quality of work (or lack thereof) seems Hasbro are just banging anything out and not regarding the workmanship  :(

I was sooo looking forward to Jazz too! *sigh* but I though Shockwave's 'jet' mode looked pretty cool - as un-jetty as it is, but I always liked playing him in WFC multi-player (even though I sucked!) and thought he looked like a modified turret - and loved how he transformed, but he does look really weedy compared to how he was in G1.

Offline Echo_Shell

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • De Omnibus Dubitandem.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2012, 03:17:31 PM »
Yeah, I know it's disappointing, but this is just the first wave with plenty more coming.  I'll be looking forward to Grimlock and Starscream, specifically.  They both look great, but without real hands on experience it's hard to know for sure.  I'll probably want to get the new Soundwave just to get his disc-robots and the one Insecticon we've seen (Kickback, I believe) looks promising. 

And....only 2 more days until we get the next demo update!! 

Xaniss

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2012, 05:53:38 PM »
Yeah, I know it's disappointing, but this is just the first wave with plenty more coming.  I'll be looking forward to Grimlock and Starscream, specifically.  They both look great, but without real hands on experience it's hard to know for sure.  I'll probably want to get the new Soundwave just to get his disc-robots and the one Insecticon we've seen (Kickback, I believe) looks promising. 

And....only 2 more days until we get the next demo update!! 

:woot:  I know! That Screamers toy looked amazing from the prototype figure - and Grimlock!  :shocked:  Me, needs Grimlock King!! - heck I'll be trying to get my grubby mitts on most of the figures... I've got Bruticus on pre-order over at BBTS - got the revised 8 case that includes Optimus, Jazz and Shockwave - I know it's expensive, but with shipping included (priority to Australia mind you) it only works out to be about US$21.50 a figure! And since Prime figures are retailing over here at AU$24.86 ($28 at Target) I thought it was too good to pass on!  :bigups:

And I thought the demo expansion on the 10th was only for multi-player..? High Moon were only uping the levels the classes can max out at, weren't they??  :huh:  How you finding the multi-player version? Personally I don't think it's as brutal (or as intense) as WFC and that Energon Harvester - Oh! Stop it! What a ridiculously over-powered weapon that is! I LOVE it!  :P

Offline Summer-blade

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=100000958584055
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2012, 06:14:46 PM »
I can't wait for this game I actuality have to play more War for Cybertron I love that game....

I am itching to play Grimlock 

Xaniss

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2012, 11:42:51 PM »
I can't wait for this game I actuality have to play more War for Cybertron I love that game....

I am itching to play Grimlock 

I know! I was actually playing WFC today - not to brush up on gameplay, but because I love playing it! Kaon Prison would be an all time favourite level.. but I really enjoy the first 'Con level too! Are you going for the WFC trophies too? Or have you completed them already?

Personally, Grimlock has never appeared more appealing than watching the 'teaser' video on the FoC website! The one were he's taking on waves of Insecticon drones - looks totally brilliant! But I'm excited  :frolic:

Offline Echo_Shell

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • De Omnibus Dubitandem.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2012, 09:20:06 AM »
I'm enjoying the multi-player mode, though I'm not terribly satisfied with the parts we have to build with yet.  And yeah, HighMoon is only raising our level caps, but higher level caps mean some of the parts that unlocked at higher levels should be available as well...and I need those parts!  I'm especially looking forward to Vortex's chest component being available....eventually, as in when the game's released.

Xaniss

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2012, 05:23:40 PM »
Yeah, that will be great stuff - it's the 10th here today but I haven't checked out the demo yet (trying to get swap ponies done BEFORE August 22, so I have no worries about playing the full version!  :bigups:)

Unlocking other weapons and upgrades will be great - pity about the colour schemes... and I got a glitch on scout class - I was able to have Sideswipe as my character in the second slot. Doesn't give me any locked abilities, just the skin  ^.^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal