collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New :muffin: Pony Pics on Taoboa  (Read 25546 times)

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
Re: New :muffin: Pony Pics on Taoboa
« Reply #135 on: May 28, 2012, 01:05:28 PM »
I think they should have keep the art aspect to it all and created a 'special' pony for the event like they have for all past SDCCs. This one would work as a general release much better and an art type pony would have been allot better for the collectors and I think it would have pleased more people even if it was in a G4 mold. It makes the pony less special to me being a show character instead of an art type pony.

This. I loved the superhero ponies because it captures the core of Comic Con. And the art ponies were just beautiful. I think it's the fact we might not get to see that beauty and creativity the SDCC ponies usually have. That's why I'm annoyed.  Because they could've just SOLD :muffin: Pony as an exclusive on their website. 
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
Re: New :muffin: Pony Pics on Taoboa
« Reply #136 on: May 28, 2012, 01:08:52 PM »
Look, I don`t mean to offend you, by suggesting you to be artistic. Do you see what the bronies have done? There are a billion custom :muffin: Pony`s out there, the custom plushes are selling for thousands of dollars. The Bronies improved MLP they deserve for this pony to be made. Don`t complain about this.

I've been customizing since before some bronies even knew MLP existed, so don't start with me. If you're going to be rude and hateful, go do it somewhere else. The arena is a place for people who are accepting of all generations and all collectors - not for people on some ego kick that think bronies were the first people to ever appreciate my little pony.

[locked - SDS]
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 09:34:47 AM by SourdoughStomper »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal