collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Resolved.  (Read 11457 times)

RedheadedBeauty

• Trade Count: (0)
Honestly opening a case might just be the push she needs. I don't think I've ever done business with this seller but I have had sellers in the past that just needed that extra nudge to do the right thing and since you have proof you have nothing to worry about. Keep us posted and best of luck hope this is all sorted out for you soon.

Offline Alatariel-Silimaure

• Rainbow Glitter Bomb Pony
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
She responded to me today, she said she's going to send the refund by cash in the mail on tuesday along with a return mailing label for Barnacle.... I hope this won't cause issues with Ebay like if she goes and tries to open a case on me or something...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Check out my Sales! MLP, Non MLP, customs, and more!

RedheadedBeauty

• Trade Count: (0)
How did you pay her originally? Through paypal? If so keep a record of that then she won't be able to say you didn't pay. Since she's sending cash through the mail be careful it's real. I hate to say that but it's the sad truth. I would make a copy of the return postage just to have a record for it and hopefully it will have a tracking number on it. If not you may want to add for just encase. Glad to see things are happening for you and that this is all going to get worked out for you. Is anything going to be done about Tex?

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
yeah... I paid through paypal, so there is record of the payment. I suppose I could take the cash to our local grocery store and they could use their little pen thingy to see if it's real I suppose, I dunno how else I could tell it's real. I do plan to take pictures of the envelope, what's in it, and the return mailing label as well as scan a copy into my computer and I'll double check with the post office that it has a tracking number on it.

I decided to keep Tex, he wasn't that bad I was using him more to illustrate that it wasn't the same one she pictured, I probably  wouldn't have quite paid $18 for one in the shape he was in, but with a little work I can make him all pretty. I don't want to have to go out and try to find another one either. I already had a barnacle, I was just trying to get one in better shape... but this new one wasn't acceptable.

so I hope this all works out.

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Take the money to the bank.  The pen things are not capturing everything these days.  The bank will have better equipment.  At least that's what a Hobby Lobby dude told me.
:socks:   :frog:

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
good idea Rybett! thanks :3

Offline Eskara1862

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+172)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Fern Fiend
    • View Profile
    • The New Gray Mare
As a former bank teller, I can tell you a super, super simple way to tell if money is real or not.  Get a white sheet of paper, put the bill face down on it, press really hard on a dark spot on the bill and smear it across the paper.  If it leaves a streak, it's real; no streak, it's fake. The ink on real money never dries; that's why your hands always get dirty when working with money. Counterfeiters can not duplicate this.

If you have a black light, you can put the bill under it and the strip inside will fluoresce a specific color:

$5- Blue
$10- Orange
$20- Green
$50-  Yellow- very hard to see
$100- Red

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
o.o wow.. cool I had no idea thanks for the info! :3

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
Oh no, I'm so worried, someone just bought TAF Munchy from her for 100 dollars. I hope Munchy is ok and accurately described. :( xx

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Thanks for including the Ebay id. I actually am familiar with that person from a year ago. We were discussing a deal but her prices were outrageous.

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
yeah we're currently in the middle of a resolution... so hopefully she'll come through on her end. I've already been in contact with Ebay over the phone to see what all I need to do since I've never actually had a problem with a seller before.

Post Merge: May 30, 2012, 08:44:31 AM

Oh no, I'm so worried, someone just bought TAF Munchy from her for 100 dollars. I hope Munchy is ok and accurately described. :( xx
found a brag post for someone who just bought TAF Munchy from her for $50, and alerted her to look it over really well when she gets it.

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Well hopefully that will go through.

What did NurseGlory say exactly about the ponies? Did she say it was a mistake or something?

Offline tootie_tails

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Thanks for including the Ebay id. I actually am familiar with that person from a year ago. We were discussing a deal but her prices were outrageous.

I remember a thread from the old arena where people said nurseglory's prices were a bit high, they got scolded for it though............

-

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Well hopefully that will go through.

What did NurseGlory say exactly about the ponies? Did she say it was a mistake or something?
she actually made no comments on that, she just said she was sorry they weren't to my liking and offered me a refund if I returned them. She actually never responded to my emails about Tex.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile

I remember a thread from the old arena where people said nurseglory's prices were a bit high, they got scolded for it though............

This is not about her prices, it's about an item not as described.  ;) 

I am sure she will make it right with you Alatariel.  Like I said before she has been a seller for a long time.   
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal