collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Beware Ebay member xvxmichiexvx & MLPTP member Michie  (Read 8368 times)

RedheadedBeauty

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Beware Ebay member xvxmichiexvx & MLPTP member Michie
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2012, 02:36:04 PM »
So I called ebay again, 4th time, Finally getting somewhere with them I think. They reported her for multiply violations this time and told me she didn't get her fees back like she stated in the last email to me. Makes me feel a bit better. I'm still mad they removed my feedback for her but I'm sure she lied to have that done. Not like she hasn't lied before. Nice to knew she at least hasn't gotten everything she wanted though I still can't figure out why they are letting her repost the items, though at least by doing that they can't tell me to go ahead and pay. Its kind of tempting since she did relist them just to see what would happen.

Offline EStRanger

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2012, 04:26:44 PM »
Aww, glad we could make you smile! :) Also happy that eBay finally seems to be listening. I really hope everything gets worked out for you.
Don't look for me!

RedheadedBeauty

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #62 on: May 28, 2012, 11:32:31 AM »
Thanks! Yeah I think me telling them over and over again that she keeps saying she isn't going to follow ebay's policies because she doesn't have to because they won't do anything to her has finally got their attention. Nice to know that's what it took.  :argh: :wacko:

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2012, 10:01:10 AM »
Eurgh, I read what they wrote to you, sick person. I'm glad they are going to be black listed!! x

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal