collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Beware Ebay member xvxmichiexvx & MLPTP member Michie  (Read 8409 times)

RedheadedBeauty

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Excessive Shipping Charges
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2012, 10:10:57 AM »
Hubby out his foot down on that and said there's noway we're paying for cleaning products! Haha that's the one that really gets to him. I may try ebay again I've gotten to different answers on something but both wanted me to leave negative feedback but only one said I had to buy them to do that.

Since she opened a case I can leave negative without her doing the same to me right?

Can I leave negatives on the ones that don't have a case on them or do I need to wait for a case to be opened first?

I don't think she's actually shipped them yet but I do think she went ahead and printed off a shipping label while we we're going back and forth over this which I find funny. If she thought she was going to win me over with her wonderful personality she's seriously wrong. I do hope she already paid for the shipping so she's out almost $8. Haha I'm sorry I know that's mean but dang it I want at least something to mess her up.

@ babystarz

*hugs* Sorry you had to go through this too. If they update on the tracking and it shows it's actually been shipped then I'll be demanding to pay only exact shipping or returning it. Thanks for the idea.

@ Maniah

Only over the phone I don't know how to contact them online I can't find an email address or is there another way I should do it?

@ ponylady

I'll try once more but I'm ready for the strike. I'm in the right here it's all over their policy that I'm right so if I have to take the strike so be it. I can't pay her though I feel that would be admitting she can do whatever she wants and dang it I will not do that.

Did you ever get in contact with ebay? Did they at least help you out?

Aslo I've found this ebay member as a new member on the MLPTP if anyone wants the name I'll give it to you or if it's okay I'll post it here.

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2012, 10:43:07 AM »
I think adding the name is best so that people can know to keep an eye out in the future.

And Im glad you are talking to them on the phone. I trust that much better than the computer.

If you do find a way to leave her feedback, then you should. Ebay has a rule against leaving false feedback. As a seller, she can ONLY leave you positive feedback. The worst she can do is click the button to leave you positive feedback, and then write something negative in the spot. There are no star ratings. If that happens, you can report it to ebay to have it removed.

I would stick on top of this and keep calling ebay. Point out to them how she was trying to make up for her fees. If you can get her in trouble for this, then I think you should. Maybe it will make her start playing fair, and make ebay a safer place for other buyers in the future.

I hope she reads this thread and realizes the error of her ways.

RedheadedBeauty

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2012, 11:01:40 AM »
Okay I feel blind can someone please point the the exact spot where she says something about fees I can't find it.

Thank you so much about telling me that about the feedback I've been super worried about that. Makes me feel so much better knowing my feedback won't be harmed.

I'll try them once more and see what happens. When I called last night the girl was just kind of 'what you gonna do' attitude I liked the one before better who thought it was funny and told me to just leave negative feedback even if I didn't pay. Maybe I'll get another one of those or someone this just completely ticks off. I really need one of those.

I'll add the name to the first post so more people see it.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2012, 12:17:59 PM »
Ahhh..good old ebay reps.  :blink:

Honestly it really does matter who you talk.  Keep trying  ;)

I am sorry but she is grossly overcharging you and she needs to get over it or she will not be selling on ebay long.  Plus since she takes it upon herself to copy and paste text and images from someone else's listings I have no sympathy for her.  It may sound harsh but I worked hard on my templates and I do not take to it lightly anymore.  She's lucky I didn't report it and I gave her the chance to fix it, next time I am not going to be so nice.

I am curious as to what her ID is over on the TP.  Did you add it to the first page? Also I would edit your title of this thread with her ebay ID.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2012, 04:05:24 PM »
Is her ebay ID the same as her TP one?  :(
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

RedheadedBeauty

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2012, 04:40:34 PM »
Her MLPTP id is http://www.mlptp.net/forums/members/michie.html Michie I wanted to make sure it was okay before posting it.

Ponyland I saw how she changed the image on her page but not the layout or text. I saw it on a pony she re-listed that she's still trying to get me to buy.
I can tell it's the same pony from a dirt mark above the eye.Can I report that as double listing? I'm really trying to get as much as I can so maybe just maybe ebay will understand that by not helping me on this they are really hurting their site since this girl has claimed she will do whatever she wants.I truly hope this at least helps one person from having to deal with this craziness in the future.

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Beware Ebay member xvxmichiexvx & MLPTP member Michie
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2012, 04:43:34 PM »
Oh, wow. I really need to pay attention. I bought a princess wand from them- didn't realize it was them. They emailed me a few days ago to cancel paypal payment because it didn't go through and to resend- I did, but it's still showing pending. Not sure what's up with that. I really hope you get this sorted out.

RedheadedBeauty

« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2012, 04:46:45 PM »
Becarefull I've been watching her account closely because of all of this and she seems to have a few auctions end with bids and then pop up again a day later for sale. I hope everything goes good with you but I don't understand the whole paypal didn't go through. Is that common? I've never had that happen before. *hugs* I've got my fingers crossed for you that everything works out best for you.

Did you buy from her on ebay or the MLPTP?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 04:49:21 PM by RedheadedBeauty »

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2012, 05:41:41 PM »
Isn't it still against the rules to charge buyers for ebay's fees? A small handling fee is allowed, like you're talking about CA... but I thought at one point it was EXPRESSLY forbidden to list ebay fees as something a seller charges a buyer for?

Yes. The buyer needs to keep ALL correspondence with the seller in case ebay asks for it. You are not responsible for her fees, she is. It is against the rules to make YOU pay for them. It's HER responsibility to figure out the shipping costs. If she looses money, it's her own fault. You need to report her.

Visit the Customer Service page and type in 'Handling Fees' It will be the first choice after that.
http://ocs.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?CustomerSupport
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 05:44:35 PM by HawaiianRain »

RedheadedBeauty

« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2012, 06:14:40 PM »
I have reported her for that but they haven't done anything as of yet only made a note on her account that only they can see. I also just reported her because on of the ponies involved in this she has up for sale Skyflier has the same dirty mark above the eye so I'm sure it's the same.

hikari_amaya

« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2012, 02:32:18 AM »
Wow thanks for the warning :(

Offline Yuitsu

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2012, 02:59:59 AM »
I got charged $40 shipping once for some wallscrolls. The seller paid $12 to ship it without tracking when the postage paid was for with and the helpful people on the ebay community forums said it was my fault for not checking before I bought the stuff. Never did get a refund.

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2012, 07:58:19 AM »
are they allowed to charge you for ink and cleaning and all that junk? shipping cost, is to cover sending it to you. you shouldn't have to pay them for their office supplies. that's not what shipping means.

tell them to point out where shipping payment means: to pay for office supplies.
i bet they can't.

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2012, 08:47:01 AM »
are they allowed to charge you for ink and cleaning and all that junk? shipping cost, is to cover sending it to you. you shouldn't have to pay them for their office supplies. that's not what shipping means.

tell them to point out where shipping payment means: to pay for office supplies.
i bet they can't.

I think they can, so long as it's built into the item's price or as a generic "handling" charge.  They can't tack it on at the end and they certainly can't explain that's what it's being charged for!  That's part of the cost of running a business and isn't the buyer's responsibility, but sellers can try and recoup losses by adding like $.30 (random number!) to the item's start price to offset it.

RedheadedBeauty

« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2012, 02:41:24 PM »
Oh there's no mention of a handling fee anywhere on her auction pages. She just decided since I was going to buy so much to screw me I guess. Not going to happen though and you can't charge for cleaning and cleaning products no matter what. Ebay really needs to enforce their policies.

Post Merge: May 25, 2012, 11:12:42 AM

Latest email and I'm so mad. Seriously who does this girl think she is! I haven't emailed her since the last one when I asked her to lower her shipping to the correct amount.

Dear redheaded.beauty,

Ha ha!
I love how dedicated eBay is to it's members, especially when other members try to screw them over like you.
With only taking up a couple minutes of my time...
I got your negative lying feedback removed,
A higher score
My money refunded
and complimentary services for the trouble you caused!
SO THANK YOU very much!!!
I will no longer ever do business with you again
I was told you are going to be reprimanded by eBay, so enjoy that :)
And I get to relist my items! (FOR REAL this time)

This will also be my last email I ever write to you, but at least I enjoyed this one!! :) :) :)

Think really hard and long about what you wanna say back, if anything at all, but don't think I will read it.

- xvxmichiexvx
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 11:12:43 AM by RedheadedBeauty »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal