collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Beware Ebay member xvxmichiexvx & MLPTP member Michie  (Read 8365 times)

RedheadedBeauty

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Excessive Shipping Charges
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2012, 12:06:32 PM »
Yes I guess I should contact ebay again. *sigh* I really feel like they should have stepped in and said you can't do that after one phone call but guess not. I remember a time when I never had a problem on ebay.

I'm glad you got some kind of response out of your seller but dang $7 out of $20 and they give you $2 back that's horrible. I don't sell on ebay but I do here and I'm sorry but I factor in the stuff in need into the sale price. I reuse boxes, I hunt boxes down, stores throw them out all the time and love it when you take them off their hands just so they don't have to deal with them. I can't understand the ink and tape and such are you telling me you never use that for anything else but ebay? And I absolutely refuse to pay for cleaning supplies!

DemonicSymphony

Yes it is completely against their policy to charge your fees in your shipping cost. It's wrote all over their rules. I don't think this person has ever read the rules or just absolutely denies that they apply to her.

By the way I love you avatar. I was watching that movie yesterday.

I did send this through the unpaid item area just so there was a record I was trying to work things out. I hate how you only says pay or contact there. They should have an area where you can present some evidence to ebay as to why things are going wrong.

Dear xvxmichiexvx,

I would gladly pay for all of my items if you would follow ebay's policies and not charge over excessive shipping charges. You said you combined shipping and yet you are charging me over double what the shipping should be. I am not required to pay you for cleaning the items. I am not required to pay more in shipping because you feel you didn't get what you wanted for the item. I am not required as ebay's policies state to pay an excessive amount in shipping because you are trying to over charge me. Please use the ebay shipping calculator or the usps shipping calculator to figure out the correct and fair shipping charge. Thank you.

- redheaded.beauty

Offline babystarz

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2012, 02:06:37 PM »
Oh crap ClosetAvalanche, I'm starting to wonder if maybe that is the same seller I dealt with?? Is she from New York? The seller I was dealing with had the same weird justification about different amounts being paid for different destinations, and I was like, hrm... it doesn't cost $9 more to ship anywhere in the U.S.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2012, 02:12:24 PM »
Ugg.. this seller oviously needs a 101 in ebay selling.  She has made every mistake there is in completing a transaction.

It is not your responsibility to make up the sale price first of all with shipping.  If she wanted more for the item then she should have started it out at a higher price.   As far as her cleaning products, again the item should have been started out at a higher price.  And then her expenses concerning shipping materials makes no sense??  She is oviously only using one box and if (and I mean if) she uses bubble wrap, she would have used it anyways had she sold the ponies to six different people.

Now onto her emails...she should never had admitted she is trying to make up her ebay and paypal fees.  This is a big No-No as far as ebay is concerned.  And you should report and forward them to ebay.  Do not let it go!!!!

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

RedheadedBeauty

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2012, 02:21:22 PM »
I've reported her and the listings but how do I go about forwarding the emails to ebay? I've never had to do that one before though the person I talked to at ebay yesterday was reading them.

They only gave me till the 25th of May to pay I thought cases always got 7 days? If I don't pay which I'm not unless she revises the shipping to the correct amount will ebay contact me on the 25th and ask me why I haven't paid or just close the case?

Offline hokuspokus

• Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7TALES series
  • Trade Count: (+108)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2012, 02:27:48 PM »
Glad i could make you smile! :)

I sooo agree with ClosedAvelanche. Please contact Ebay, tell the selller you wish to not continue this business, as they are not trust worthy. Im sad you won't get the items you wanted, but continuing this deal could only end up more ugly.

I think they treathend you with the "and if you don't pay you won't be able to buy from eBay for a set amount of time."
Also report this with Ebay. These are the moments i wish i had more english vocubalaire, i'm getting so angry at such sellers, but my english isn't good enough to explain better or help more out. I really hope Ebay agrees with you (can't imagine they won't) and this mess gets cleaned up :hug: Offcourse ended with a lovely negative feedback from your side to hers :) Sorry, she's just asking for it!

RedheadedBeauty

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2012, 02:32:08 PM »
Oh I'm so glad someone else read that as a threat. I wasn't sure if I was just being over sensitive because of the situation. It really helps to talk these things out. Thanks so much for all of your amazing advice and support. I'm going to talk to ebay again I just wanted to let a bit of time pass since my last try at communication first so I didn't look like I was jumping into it. *gurr* I really hope they can do something to help and you can believe me I will be leaving appropriate feedback for this 'seller'

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2012, 02:44:15 PM »
*Off Topic*
Thanks RedheadedBeauty after closely looking over her listings she has stolen text and images from my listings.

I am not a happy camper right now  :mad:

I love Ohio Meat Pie

RedheadedBeauty

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2012, 03:22:09 PM »
Sorry Ponyland! *hugs* I hated finding that but I'm glad I did. I would hate for someone to mistake you for her or worst her for you. That Baby Surprise really was a surprise!

Wow I compared you ponies to her ponies and she says almost the exact thing word for word on them. How crazy is that!!!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 03:34:23 PM by RedheadedBeauty »

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2012, 03:47:21 PM »
 :hug: It's ok.
Let's just hope she works things out with you.  I am not sure exactly how it works when you report a seller for excessive shipping. 

I have been trying to look it up for you but with no luck!  I will keep trying though.

I love Ohio Meat Pie

RedheadedBeauty

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2012, 03:53:40 PM »
From what I can figure out it's just a mark against the account I think. Hope it's more than that. Hope they do something for you since she's stealing all listing information.

I've got something else strange happening with this case. She listed a tracking number on all my items then opened an unpaid item case. You'd think ebay would find that part a bit weird but who knows what they think.

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2012, 06:08:22 PM »
Ohhh...I'm sorry you are having so much problems with this seller! If a seller says that they are factoring in ebay or paypal fees, gas and such...it is against ebay rules! Please stay on top of ebay, ask them about the emails. I'm sure they can access your account and get the info.
Oh and if they shipped priority...then the box is Free!! LOL...just thought that was so funny! I had a buyer purchase about 16 individual ponies from me...he asked to have them shipped priority so I used a medium flat rate box and only charged him the actual shipping charges. So them charging you $20 for 6 ponies is so horrible!
Best of Luck and please stay on top of ebay. Ask plenty of questions and make sure they fix this ASAP. And no she can't leave a neg on you since she opened a case.

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

RedheadedBeauty

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2012, 06:50:57 PM »
*gurr* Ebay wants me to pay so I can leave negative feedback. Says that's the best thing to do so it warns other members! Why not just put a little note next to be name to give everyone a heads up instead! Anyone else have a suggestion on what to do? I really don't want to pay this horrible girl!

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2012, 09:47:50 PM »
Have you contacted eBay over the phone or only online?

Offline babystarz

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2012, 09:51:43 PM »
I would tell eBay that you will pay for the items plus exact postage once they arrive, otherwise you will refuse the package and send them back, but you will not pay her the inflated price she's demanding now. It's crazy that she already shipped them. Whatever you do, do NOT pay for the inflated postage price; eBay will do nothing to refund you the excessive cost. I had to find that out when I went through this.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 09:53:52 PM by babystarz »

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2012, 02:47:56 AM »
babystarz it was you who had to deal with this too, I couldn't remember who it was. 

But BS is  right don't pay for it and I highly doubt she has shipped it.  The worst case scenerio that will come of this is if you don't pay you will get a strike.  And noone will even know you have one.  They don't post it anywhere on your page. 

I don't think it would hurt to phone ebay again if you have not already.  I know you said they read her emails but did they read the one where she admits to making up her paypal and ebay fee's with her excessive shipping.  Because that will be the one that breaks the camels back.

And sure ebay wants you to pay because they can't collect their fee's off of it if you don't  :mad:   I am sorry but if calling them again does not straighten this out, I would take the strike.  It's not like you are making it a habit to not pay for your items so like I said one will not even matter.

I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal