collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: sugarapplecutie28  (Read 3250 times)

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: sugarapplecutie28
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2012, 06:49:09 AM »
That's great to hear, thank you.

I don't mind waiting, I do remember she was very busy with RL issues myself!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2012, 10:01:53 AM »
Hoping a resolution can be found!  :)
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2012, 05:58:56 PM »
Thanks for making her aware of the situation  Spinky :) Im very glad she answered you  :bigups:  I'm looking forward to seeing this resolved, and I hope things are improving a bit for SAC IRL too

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline sugarapplecutie28

• Trade Count: (+138)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2012, 03:57:00 PM »
Hello I am here finally. I want to apologize to xeevee and say I want to resolve the situation and understand your frustration. The past 2 years have been rough on me. Around the time of the trade I had recently left my husband.i  apologize for not being online all the time xevee. I didn't do any of that on purpose. during that time as well I learned that my husband did indeed have an affair and I even learned some  awful details.  It hit me very hard and I was very depressed. Leaving him was hard enough but that made it even  harder. I couldn't think about anything else. I'm really sorry I couldn't respond sooner and resolve the problem quicker. It just wasnt a priority at the time. When life comes at you it hits hard.i made a few other mistakes with some other members and I'm very sorry for that. I didn't mean to hurt anyone or make anyone angry at me. I want thinking clearly at all. The memories are still haunting me. I think I cried everyday at the time.   I just wasnt online like I was before. I used to come on here everyday. I was always a good member until my problems got worse. Th ings haven't been easy for me but I do want to apologize to everyone. xeevee can email me if I can't respond here. Sora please email me about the ebay transaction you are referring to. I'm really sorry xeevee and hope you can pforgive me in time
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 04:07:23 PM by sugarapplecutie28 »

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2012, 05:53:08 PM »
Thanks for getting in here, I will however need your email address if you want me to email you.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2012, 06:52:50 PM »
Thanks for posting sugarapplecutie :hug:  I'm very sorry to hear how awful real life was for you for a time :sad:  I know when RL hits you hard it can be tough to keep up with things online -
  I'm sure you'll be able to work through this with Xeevee and sora  though  :)  Please keep us updated

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal