collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~ Out Now & Coming Soon ~  (Read 611591 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: ~ Out Now & Coming Soon ~
« Reply #2145 on: October 09, 2018, 12:29:39 PM »
I admit, Trixie is pretty enough that I may even ignore the pose and buy her O.o.

Trixie has the most normal looking legs. They aren't super noodly. And the stars aren't an interconnected mess like the other TAFs. Her expression, pose and horn are good. Its her horrible head that ruins it. Pity
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: October 13, 2018, 11:17:39 AM »
I found the new set with Silverstream and Fluttershy today.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline StarSwirl05

• Pearlized G3 Prototype Pony
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Njyugioh
« Reply #2147 on: October 13, 2018, 01:22:40 PM »

Ponyfan
Silverstream, you okay? You don't look so good. Looks like we stuck our head in a bottle and just got it out before she was stuck in the packaging.

Offline RavenPaw

• Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: October 15, 2018, 08:35:43 PM »
Oooh wow I didn't know there was another brushable hippogriff besides Princess Skystar!  Silverstream is pretty!  Is she only available in this set and not as a single?  Figures Hasbro would make me buy another set with a pony I don't need just to get one I do need.  They love doing that don't they?  :P  But in any case I must have her!  I like that her hooves and talons are painted a different color, unlike Skystar.

Excuse me if I sound clueless, I've been out of the loop of new things for a bit, I'm trying to catch up.   :lookround:
~RavenPaw

Av base by Lady-Cybercat.  Sig base by MoogleyMog

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: October 16, 2018, 09:22:54 AM »

Ponyfan

Oh - that cute little bunny friend - my daughter will freak out if she sees this set!

*hides laptop screen away from her view*

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: October 16, 2018, 01:17:46 PM »

Oooh wow I didn't know there was another brushable hippogriff besides Princess Skystar!  Silverstream is pretty!  Is she only available in this set and not as a single?  Figures Hasbro would make me buy another set with a pony I don't need just to get one I do need.  They love doing that don't they?  :P  But in any case I must have her!  I like that her hooves and talons are painted a different color, unlike Skystar.

Excuse me if I sound clueless, I've been out of the loop of new things for a bit, I'm trying to catch up.   :lookround:

I’m pretty SilverStream and Sandbar will only be released in a set with other ponies. I saw a pic of a Rainbow/Sandbar set. I don’t like how they Hasbro almost always includes a new character with a repeat Mane 6. I'd love to see the other students.

Ponyfan

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #2151 on: October 18, 2018, 03:07:26 PM »
MLPMerch just linked to the Best Gift Ever blindbag sets: here.
They're $4.99 on Amazon. I'm hoping that's just Amazon being Amazon because these are nearly identical to the same ponies that have been $2.99 usually. They went for more known ponies for this round, but Starlight Glimmer is literally just an angry pink Twilight, lol.
It looks like these are all pearly aside from the Mane 6, who either have embedded glitter or glitter pasted on their bodies.

I think this pearly set is winning me over slowly.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: October 19, 2018, 08:10:35 AM »
MLPMerch just linked to the Best Gift Ever blindbag sets: here.
They're $4.99 on Amazon. I'm hoping that's just Amazon being Amazon because these are nearly identical to the same ponies that have been $2.99 usually. They went for more known ponies for this round, but Starlight Glimmer is literally just an angry pink Twilight, lol.
It looks like these are all pearly aside from the Mane 6, who either have embedded glitter or glitter pasted on their bodies.

I think this pearly set is winning me over slowly.

Does anyone know how many Blind Bag ponies have been made so far? I have a feeling its a lot!

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #2153 on: October 19, 2018, 10:17:45 AM »
Does anyone know how many Blind Bag ponies have been made so far? I have a feeling its a lot!
According to MLP Merch, and not counting the USA/Split sets as seperate sets and treating them as the same set, about 900 or so!
But that is including re-releases of the mane 6 etc. across different sets.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline RavenPaw

• Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: October 19, 2018, 12:34:54 PM »

I’m pretty SilverStream and Sandbar will only be released in a set with other ponies. I saw a pic of a Rainbow/Sandbar set. I don’t like how they Hasbro almost always includes a new character with a repeat Mane 6. I'd love to see the other students.

Ponyfan

Yeah it seems like it.  I've seen that pic too.  Figures they'd to that.  I don't like how they do that either.  So far the only recent things I need are SilverStream and Sandbar, and they both come in sets with ponies I don't need.

Oh well, I already have a box full of G4 duplicates I don't need thanks to a big lot I bought a while ago, so what's two more to toss in the box?  :P  I'm at least happy that there is a new hippogriff and boy pony for me to covet.  I do love hippogriffs and boys.

I love sea ponies too so I wish they'd make more of those.  SilverStream in sea pony form would be nice.  And I really wish they made griffin toys, since I LOVE griffins!  Why not make toys of those?  To my knowledge the only griffin toy is a blind bag figure of Gilda, which I got just because I love griffins.  They could at least make more blind bag griffins since they already have the mold.  But I really want brushable size griffins.
~RavenPaw

Av base by Lady-Cybercat.  Sig base by MoogleyMog

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: October 19, 2018, 01:28:14 PM »

I found this Bluray/DVD set today at Walmart.

I've been reallly behind on blindbag sets but I love that angry Starlight using Twilight's mold.

@RavenPaw I'd love to see more sea ponies and hipppogriffs espeically because Silverstream and Terramar have proven that they change back and forth whenever they want. I wish Stratus Skyranger would get a normal size toy. I never even saw his Guardians of Harmony version in stores in my area.

Ponyfan

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: October 19, 2018, 02:11:16 PM »
man, that DVD set reeeally calls attention to the fact that both MLP movies have the *exact same name* :P I wish they hadn't done that.

Offline StarSwirl05

• Pearlized G3 Prototype Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Njyugioh
« Reply #2157 on: October 19, 2018, 02:13:45 PM »
man, that DVD set reeeally calls attention to the fact that both MLP movies have the *exact same name* :P I wish they hadn't done that.
I'm not even sure how many fans of FiM will even have been aware of the other movie's existence.

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: October 19, 2018, 02:14:56 PM »

Not just the name.  They share numerous plot points too.  Which will also be highlighted when people can watch them back to back.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #2159 on: October 20, 2018, 05:21:10 AM »

Not just the name.  They share numerous plot points too.  Which will also be highlighted when people can watch them back to back.

I never really liked the G1 movie (it's one of the weakest animated things for me from G1) and I haven't seen the G4 one, but if that's the case it's a big shame that G4 didn't do its own thing more. I sometimes wonder when they do that which fanbase they are really reaching for - the bronies and fans of new stuff or the older fans on a nostalgia kick...

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal