collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~ Out Now & Coming Soon ~  (Read 608134 times)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: ~ Out Now & Coming Soon ~
« Reply #1305 on: June 27, 2016, 05:42:56 PM »
I went to Smyths today, they started to stock Explore Equestria Sparkle Bright ponies (Luna and Cadance) and the articulated brushables.

Ah, I saw them today too. Very odd, those Sparkle Bright ponies o.O. Cadance is such a dark colour. Luna is pretty too.

They've had the articulated brushables here for a while, along with the gothic pony mania set and another group set. Seem to be phasing out Equestria Dolls, though. Section looks a lot smaller and a bunch of them on the clearance shelf by the door.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

sunshine29102

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1306 on: June 27, 2016, 06:12:47 PM »
Really liking those glitter/translucent ponies. And I'm no fan of blind bags either, but those sets are super awesome (especially the bat pony).

I see all these new releases, and I'm still over here wondering what the heck happened to these girls ...

Has anyone seen them anywhere?  My nearest Wal-Mart has just put out the Spa Pinkie Pie and Coco Pommel Fashion Style ponies. My Toys R Us is stale with pony items...

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: June 27, 2016, 07:03:00 PM »
They may not have made it to the US? I remember they got some kind of limited reach but I don't recall the exact details

Keemax

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1308 on: June 30, 2016, 11:14:30 AM »
Well guess who just became available in the UK?

http://www.thetoyshop.com/dolls-soft-toys/dolls/animal-figures/My-Little-Pony-Figure---Pursey-Pink/p/525919_B6373

Better late than never, I guess  -_-
Apparently she's been available since yesterday and I just didn't check my email.

But I noticed that, for some reason, The Entertainer restocked on the ribbon haired brushables. Does anyone think that might mean we could get ribbon hair Starlight Glimmer? :blink:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 11:16:58 AM by Keemax »

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: June 30, 2016, 02:32:33 PM »
The fashion styles of Starlight Glimmer and Sapphire Shores, are they supposed to be out yet? I found them a couple days ago.

Offline silverdragon54

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: June 30, 2016, 05:49:11 PM »
The fashion styles of Starlight Glimmer and Sapphire Shores, are they supposed to be out yet? I found them a couple days ago.

My TRU had them a couple of weeks ago!
Will make custom plushie for MIB Fashion Style Applejack. PM for details!

See my pony art here!
My items for trade
My wanted list
My plushies!, Handmade plushies for sale!

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: June 30, 2016, 06:29:06 PM »

My TRU had them a couple of weeks ago!
*spits out tea* I wonder if they're on ebay!  :freak:
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: July 03, 2016, 06:03:50 PM »
OMG, the Crystal Palace is BEAUTIFUL. It has amazing 360 display and play ability, the lights are fun, Flurry Heart is ADORABLE. It assembled quick and pretty easy, it's sturdy with lots of great shapes to it, and the lights have a color wheel that spins around when the heart is pushed, making the lights change colors and flash with shapes, it's very fun. It has plenty of unique details, and it's just so pretty. It's not a pink-splosion, so what IS pink stands out and really glows against all the blue. The blue itself is lovely, with a nice purple glitter embedded in it. The accessories, while there aren't many, are very nice. It's mostly jewelry for Cadence, with the dress of course. It's all recasts, but it looks gorgeous. A night variety of color, and of course the new pieces, the earrings, which are fun. I have to say, it's one of the best out of the five castles I say. I can't wait to get the rest of my castles out of storage and set them all up together.
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: July 04, 2016, 09:41:37 PM »
Wow sounds great! I like the idea of a playset with 360 degree play ability. :)
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: July 09, 2016, 06:10:50 AM »
I picked up my Pursey Pink from The Entertainer yesterday! (thanks for the heads-up, Keemax!) She's so cute :heart: They didn't have any on the shelves, but they DID have Fashion Style Starlight Glimmer and Sapphire Shores, the Cadance/Flurry Heart castle, the FS-sized articulated brushables (Fluttershy and Pinkie, at least.. I've never seen these before so idk if there are any more in the set or not) and.. I think the smaller articulated ponies but idk for sure.

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: July 09, 2016, 07:20:16 AM »
I picked up my Pursey Pink from The Entertainer yesterday! (thanks for the heads-up, Keemax!) She's so cute :heart: They didn't have any on the shelves, but they DID have Fashion Style Starlight Glimmer and Sapphire Shores, the Cadance/Flurry Heart castle, the FS-sized articulated brushables (Fluttershy and Pinkie, at least.. I've never seen these before so idk if there are any more in the set or not) and.. I think the smaller articulated ponies but idk for sure.

They're the first of the Action Fashion Styles. Rarity and Twilight will be in the second wave of these. :) http://data.mlpmerch.com/brushables/body/articulated-fashion-style/

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: July 09, 2016, 07:37:48 AM »
If people are finding fashion style Sapphire Shores and Starlight Glimmer in stores now, would anyone be willing to buy em for me? PM me if you wanna discuss, I was really hoping for em to show up loose on eBay >_<
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: July 09, 2016, 09:29:23 AM »
If people are finding fashion style Sapphire Shores and Starlight Glimmer in stores now, would anyone be willing to buy em for me? PM me if you wanna discuss, I was really hoping for em to show up loose on eBay >_<

TRU has them on their website now. http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp?s=A-ProductAge&origkw=my+little+pony&categoryId=3426452&sr=1&pg=1&searchSort=TRUE

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: July 12, 2016, 09:49:29 AM »
Ooooo cool Nightmare Moon and Celestia are only $15, and Discord is $23! (much better price-wise than the $50 SDCC version...)
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: July 12, 2016, 10:05:11 AM »
Oh wow, I see a TRU shopping spree in my near future. Those prices are great! And so many new items!
Instagram / Want List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal