collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~ Out Now & Coming Soon ~  (Read 608012 times)

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
Re: ~ Out Now & Coming Soon ~
« Reply #1290 on: June 07, 2016, 09:01:41 PM »
Gasp! Muffins looks so cute! I have to keep a look out now!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #1291 on: June 09, 2016, 01:14:36 PM »
Was it the Fashion Style Daisy Dreams that was difficult for people to find some time back? I ask because I saw a bunch of them in Smyths yesterday. I don't collect them but thought I'd mention in case it was that one.

Also I notice Smyths have the gothic set in stock as well now. They keep getting stuff way behind the American release, so I am wondering if they take the end of line US stuff. It's not the first suspiciously store-exclusive looking set they've had over the last couple of years.

Also, Entertainer round here also has the set which Sapphire Shores belongs to (but I didn't see her in our local one at home). So I have only seen Sapphire Shores at the one in Shepherd's Bush, but I imagine she is in other branches as the set appear to be all over.

No sign of Pursey Pink although headband ponies in both Smyths and Entertainer.

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: June 09, 2016, 01:30:21 PM »
Was it the Fashion Style Daisy Dreams that was difficult for people to find some time back? I ask because I saw a bunch of them in Smyths yesterday. I don't collect them but thought I'd mention in case it was that one.

Also I notice Smyths have the gothic set in stock as well now. They keep getting stuff way behind the American release, so I am wondering if they take the end of line US stuff. It's not the first suspiciously store-exclusive looking set they've had over the last couple of years.

Also, Entertainer round here also has the set which Sapphire Shores belongs to (but I didn't see her in our local one at home). So I have only seen Sapphire Shores at the one in Shepherd's Bush, but I imagine she is in other branches as the set appear to be all over.

She was hard to find in the US- because she was never released here.

Online Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: June 09, 2016, 01:40:47 PM »
Ah, hrm, ok. I don't think I've seen her here before, either, but this area tends to get things at funny frequencies. Sometimes very fast, sometimes slow. Smyths often gets stuff way behind the release date.

In any case, she was definitely there in some numbers yesterday. Didn't get a price for her, though.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Siavain

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1294 on: June 10, 2016, 03:06:37 AM »

Smyths near me also has a large number of both Daisy Dreams and Applejack FS. They're priced at £10.

I wonder if anyone has found Pursey Pink in the UK yet? She doesn't seem to have appeared in any of the stores I have been frequently checking yet.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: June 16, 2016, 12:03:29 PM »

Smyths near me also has a large number of both Daisy Dreams and Applejack FS. They're priced at £10.

I wonder if anyone has found Pursey Pink in the UK yet? She doesn't seem to have appeared in any of the stores I have been frequently checking yet.

Very cool-  luckily I got them from a Canadian friend- but those are amazing prices...

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
MOONLIGHT CHARIOT!
« Reply #1296 on: June 17, 2016, 04:18:03 PM »
Appears to be hitting stores! This set is COOOOOL!  I had ordered mine from Entertainment Earth.  They usually get their stuff at the same time as TRU- but I haven't seen any posts about this yet-  keep your eyes open people, this is a really cool set :D

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
    • Pyrodarknessanny's ko-fi
« Reply #1297 on: June 17, 2016, 11:47:20 PM »
im not too big on the BB figures but this night mare night set might just sway me

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: June 18, 2016, 07:45:54 AM »
aaaa the bat pony set *w* So beautiful, I need it!!

I spotted the playset w/ Zecora and Twilight Sparkle in Asda yesterday - maybe the rest of the set will show up in the UK soon :D It looked like they were gearing up for a reset, so yeah. I hope we get the singles over here this time..

Online Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: June 18, 2016, 02:15:15 PM »
Yep, I saw the huge aqua price tags on Daisy Dreams and Applejack today so definitely £10.

I also saw Through the Mirror Celestia and Luna figures? They were somewhat larger than normal small ponies? Never saw them before but they were also in Smyths?

No sign of Pursey Pink anywhere here though I have been checking and have other people primed to do the same.

Entertainer here has all of the Rainbow Rocks dolls with the funky hairdos, also Friendship Games Twilight with glasses and wings? and the big skirt? And I saw an articulated Rainbow Dash from Rainbow Rocks which I hadn't seen before, came with a guitar. All discounted to £10 each. Still haven't seen Sapphire Shores here - only in Shepherd's Bush.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: June 24, 2016, 03:30:53 PM »
Just got the Library too! It's pretty cute- but the chariot with the bat pony- pretty epic.  Even my wife liked it and she is not a "pony person"  haha

Offline BethMcBeth

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.BethMcBeth.com
« Reply #1301 on: June 25, 2016, 08:44:50 PM »
Just got the Library too! It's pretty cute- but the chariot with the bat pony- pretty epic.  Even my wife liked it and she is not a "pony person"  haha

OMG!!!! That is EPIC!!!! :D I will have to see it in person but pretty sure I want this too. LOL!!!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: June 27, 2016, 10:42:29 AM »
I like it too- I wish it were bigger and more detailed but it is still pretty darned cute, I like the accessories a lot

Siavain

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1303 on: June 27, 2016, 12:14:39 PM »
I went to Smyths today, they started to stock Explore Equestria Sparkle Bright ponies (Luna and Cadance) and the articulated brushables.

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: June 27, 2016, 03:04:36 PM »
The Explore Equestria Crystal Castle with Cadence and Flurry Heart is on the TRU website! Ordered mine last night, so excited for it to arrive!!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal