collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~ Out Now & Coming Soon ~  (Read 611474 times)

Reverend Strone

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: ~ Out Now & Coming Soon ~
« Reply #810 on: October 02, 2014, 07:11:29 PM »
Can anyone who has found the latest blind bag wave (11) confirm whether or not they still have codes on the foil bags, please?  Thanks in advance.   :)

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: October 02, 2014, 07:16:05 PM »
Can anyone who has found the latest blind bag wave (11) confirm whether or not they still have codes on the foil bags, please?  Thanks in advance.   :)
They do. You can see a list of w11 codes here
http://www.mlpmerch.com/2014/08/mlp-wave-11-blind-bag-codes-wave-11.html
or here
http://www.strawberryreef.com/Index/G4/IndexBB.html

Reverend Strone

« Reply #812 on: October 02, 2014, 09:23:09 PM »
Thank you.  I was aware we had the codes that are on the cards nutted out, but hadn't yet read of anyone actually eye-balling the codes on the outside of the foil bags.  I ask because in all Hasbro's other blind-bagged products (GI-Joe Kre-O, Transformers, etc) they have now removed the codes so it is no longer possible to tell what is in the bag without opening them, and there had been a rumour of that happening to this MLP wave as well.  If you're saying you have seen them and can confirm they are still there, that is excellent news.  I just want to confirm that before I send my US-based buddy off to the pink aisle of his local Target to buy them for me (I'm international and more than likely will never see this wave in person).  :)  Thanks again.

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: October 02, 2014, 09:29:39 PM »
Thank you.  I was aware we had the codes that are on the cards nutted out, but hadn't yet read of anyone actually eye-balling the codes on the outside of the foil bags.  I ask because in all Hasbro's other blind-bagged products (GI-Joe Kre-O, Transformers, etc) they have now removed the codes so it is no longer possible to tell what is in the bag without opening them, and there had been a rumour of that happening to this MLP wave as well.  If you're saying you have seen them and can confirm they are still there, that is excellent news.  I just want to confirm that before I send my US-based buddy off to the pink aisle of his local Target to buy them for me (I'm international and more than likely will never see this wave in person).  :)  Thanks again.
Yep I found them myself today and used those codes  ^.^
W11 has only been found at Walmart as far as I know though. I don't think they've been seen at Target quite yet.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 09:31:49 PM by Flitter »

Reverend Strone

« Reply #814 on: October 02, 2014, 09:44:14 PM »
Hooray!  Thanks.  That's great news.  My buddy is based in Manhattan, which has no Walmarts, so perhaps it was a TRU that he found them at, or a specialty store?  I'll ask him.  Great news about the codes, anyhow.  Thanks so much!

Post Merge: October 02, 2014, 09:49:52 PM

My bad.  It turns out the wave he found is not wave 11, but an older one, so your note about WM also just saved me from mistakenly buying a bunch of stuff I didn't need.  Thanks again!  I'll be well prepared once wave 11 does finally hit NYC.   :)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 09:49:52 PM by Reverend Strone »

Offline Ionn

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Horse Shaped Object Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: October 14, 2014, 08:30:47 PM »
Gah, those puzzle eraser ponies are great (thanks for the location tip)!  ^.^
I only bought a couple of packs though because Rarity was in EVERY single one. Please tell me my store stocked a statistical fluke, 'cause as fabulous as Rarity is, I won't know what to do with 4 more of her!

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+437)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: October 14, 2014, 10:15:19 PM »
Gah, those puzzle eraser ponies are great (thanks for the location tip)!  ^.^
I only bought a couple of packs though because Rarity was in EVERY single one. Please tell me my store stocked a statistical fluke, 'cause as fabulous as Rarity is, I won't know what to do with 4 more of her!

:lol: That's definitely a fluke!  When I picked out mine I believe I could have gotten any two ponies I wanted as a pair.  There did seem to be a lot of Rainbows and Fluttershys, and fewer Applejacks, but I didn't actually count them.  Toys R Us appears to be getting them in now too.  I saw some at the closest one but there was no price posted; so, I don't know how they compare to Target's price. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist
Avatar by SquarePeg; Sig by Alrak

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: October 16, 2014, 09:54:49 PM »
Found the full set of puzzle erasers at TRU, for $5.49 per twopack. How much do they cost at Tar--*scrolls up*
Why do I ever visit Toys R Us? Seriously.

Anyway if anyone needs an Applejack let me know. Sigh. Or Funko Spitfire or Sweetie Drops, since they're on sale right now.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #818 on: October 17, 2014, 10:10:56 AM »
Found the full set of puzzle erasers at TRU, for $5.49 per twopack. How much do they cost at Tar--*scrolls up*
Why do I ever visit Toys R Us? Seriously.

Anyway if anyone needs an Applejack let me know. Sigh. Or Funko Spitfire or Sweetie Drops, since they're on sale right now.

All the Funkos are on sale right now, they will not be carrying them at TRU anymore, I asked about it and the guy looked up all over the US and said they didn't have any at the distribution center and will not be carrying them for the holiday season thats why they are clearancing them out.

For Sale Wants

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: October 17, 2014, 01:08:17 PM »
All the Funkos are on sale right now
Nope, just those two as of yesterday.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #820 on: October 17, 2014, 01:40:00 PM »
All the Funkos are on sale right now
Nope, just those two as of yesterday.

Well I picked up an Octavia for $7.48

For Sale Wants

miamorecadenza

« Reply #821 on: October 17, 2014, 11:45:57 PM »
Hey don't know if these have already been mentioned or not (I can take pictures and post them later), but in Toronto, Canada, one of our stores has some new products out that I haven't found anywhere else online. It's a Rainbow Power train car with Fluttershy, 2 animal friends, and I think another pony. Then a Rainbow Spa Set with Rarity, Star Dreams, and rainbow-themed accessories. Both are re-used playsets with different coloring but they always manage to make them look so cute!!

Offline SunPony

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: October 20, 2014, 04:38:06 PM »
This is probably old news but it was the first time I saw it - at WalMart they had FiM polar fleece in the fabric section, ~$7/yard.  Rainbow-y background with the Mane 6 scattered about. 
Thanks to Shimmlight for the new avatar image  :biggrin:

Offline silverdragon54

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: October 20, 2014, 06:42:22 PM »
I stopped at Superstore today and picked up the FS Princess Twilight with those awesome rainbow wings, and the boatload of accessories. Still no Cadance/Shining Armor. There's a big blank spot on the shelf for them, but I haven't actually seen them yet. Maybe I need to try other locations. :P
Will make custom plushie for MIB Fashion Style Applejack. PM for details!

See my pony art here!
My items for trade
My wanted list
My plushies!, Handmade plushies for sale!

Offline nogames

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: October 21, 2014, 02:38:21 AM »
Just wondering, where is the USB connector?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal