collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~ Out Now & Coming Soon ~  (Read 197181 times)

Offline hathorcatTopic starter

• All About Accessories
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
Re: ~ Out Now & Coming Soon ~ 15 May 12 - !! Picture Heavy !!
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2012, 12:25:47 PM »
TBC = to be confirmed

Many of the items may not have been "spotted" due to them being early wave releases - for example FS AJ was out in the UK but she was hardly ever spotted due to her being an early release [i.e. only picked up by the early buy in stockists] and also because she was boxed with double the amount of Rarities [2 Rarities to every AJ] but she was released here therefore I am including her as being out in the UK although seldom seen! There tends to be a US release and then an International release for most items as you know. If I was to list individually each country where someone here has physically found them we could have a super long list however if anyone is confident that certain items have not and will not be released in their country I can add an exclusion after worldwide as I have done with a couple of the "Europe [excluding UK]" releases...just let me know! Anything to make the information as accurate as possible is appreciated! Also we need to be careful with some of the stores which do European wide sales - i.e. Amazon may be UK/German site but it ships to Netherlands as part of its market base. Difficult!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Sora

• Pok√©mon Master
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Gotta catch 'em all!
    • Xemnas.net
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2012, 01:25:52 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@Sora - thank you I ll make the change I wasnt aware she had been found without bangs in the Balloon release although that does make sense considering the Balloon was available through W2 of the Playful ponies as well...does anyone have a picture of her in box this way that I could perhaps add?
Sure, it's the one without bangs you need, right? I'll see what mine has, otherwise I'll check TRU (Last time I was in, they had both variations out on the shelf).
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline LadySatine

• Trade Count: (+229)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Made in 1985!
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2012, 06:24:44 PM »
Yaaaaay! I need to update my list though...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login:Commission Status:OPEN

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2012, 07:02:52 PM »
awesome and thorough list :D It's great to see this thread back again, thanks for putting so much work into it, Hathorcat <3 I just wanted to add that we got the carousel here in Canada, too (they're still on shelves in spades! I've seen them go on sale 4 or 5 times now)
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+265)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2012, 08:46:49 PM »
Wow!  That's brilliant!  I was going to offer to set up a mew post but I'd never have done it so beautifully :)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Sonata

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • Online Portfolio
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2012, 09:46:12 PM »
YAY !! :D Thanks for the hard work ! :)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2012, 10:08:58 PM »
Very helpful!  Thank you so much for posting this!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2012, 10:10:16 PM »
ZECORA!  Win!  : D  I hope that comes out for sure.

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • What exactly does this machine do?
    • My Flickr
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2012, 11:39:08 PM »
This is great!

I hope you don't mind me pointing out a few possible edits...
-For Celebration at Canterlot Castle it is also the only way to get Shine Bright Twilight as well I believe.
-Probably not a big deal but I'm not sure Ponyville is an accurate G4 term, I've only ever seen them called Kiosk, Blind Bag and Miniature.
-Under the Wave 1 blind bags it is the purple Twilight Sparkle that is the regular release and the pink one that was seen in limited numbers at the start of the line.
-I didn't see the other 3 "Flower Pony" fillies we saw at toy fair on your list (I hope we are still getting those.)

Anyway awesome job this is really great to see all the releases like this!  :ohyeah:

Offline hathorcatTopic starter

• All About Accessories
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2012, 08:28:10 AM »
@dede - great I ll add NZ as the country for Rarity's carousel as well - I actually forgot to put UK on this too! Lol....I know you may not have the later waves of ponies but they are due for worldwide release so I am going to leave this description on them - unfortunately if I was to do a coming soon per country this thread would be impossible!

@whellu - I ll add Canada to the carousel too - this set got a wider release than was initially reported it seems! excellent.

@chrissytree - you would have done a fab job! fewer errors probably lol - anything you can add is appreciated!

@3377345 - good point on Twilight I ll add her in! I had been hoping to get confirmation of what else was in the box along with the second set of Flower Frillies but if I dont get an email on that by this evening I ll just up load the "half" of that wave that we know about. Dragonflitter pointed out the TS mistake re colours in Wave 1, so I ll be changing that shortly. I am going to stick with Ponyville as a descriptive term - "blind bag" to describe a set of ponies which isnt always in a sealed bag seems wrong, Kiosk ponies is a description stuck on them by retailers and they are the same size and now seem to be coming with the same accessories as the Ponyville - I am hoping HB comes up with a proper name even if its "Mini Ponies" but just so people have a good idea of size I am going to stick with Ponyville for the moment although everyone else can call them as they wish!

Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline BrightIdea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2012, 09:14:03 AM »
Wow, nice job!  I like how the release countries are on the pictures. Looks spiffy!

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2012, 11:58:39 AM »
This is fab!! Thank you Cat! xx
:heart: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :heart:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :heart:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline BabyMedley

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • Equestria LA
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2012, 06:22:26 PM »
This is fantastic! And now I want the new Ponyville stuff!
BabyMedley

Chair of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Follow me on Twitter: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login!

Offline mshesha

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • G1 convert
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2012, 07:21:39 PM »
Thank you!  A time saver :satisfied:

Offline gazzy90

• Trade Count: (+97)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2012, 07:23:24 PM »
What a useful thread, thank you Cat  :heart:
I hadn't even seen some of these ponies before!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login