collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~ Out Now & Coming Soon ~  (Read 612733 times)

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: ~ Out Now & Coming Soon ~
« Reply #2220 on: December 31, 2018, 01:46:41 PM »
I went to Gamestop today in hopes of finding the mug and tumbler mentioned beforehand. No luck, but I did find the series 2 Cutie Mark Crew! I got Sweetie Drops and Luna. It looks like most retail might just skip series 2 completely, so it's a good chance to get some from series 2 that may not be available in the future.
I also saw individually packaged molded hair ponies. I got Twilight Sparkle, they finally gave her blue hair!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #2221 on: January 01, 2019, 08:24:41 AM »
I went to Gamestop today in hopes of finding the mug and tumbler mentioned beforehand. No luck, but I did find the series 2 Cutie Mark Crew! I got Sweetie Drops and Luna. It looks like most retail might just skip series 2 completely, so it's a good chance to get some from series 2 that may not be available in the future.
I also saw individually packaged molded hair ponies. I got Twilight Sparkle, they finally gave her blue hair!
There's already a wave 2?
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #2222 on: January 01, 2019, 08:38:50 AM »
There's actually already a wave 3, too. Wave 2 is party themed and has some new ponies such as Big Mac, Celestia (although she was avaliable in the eight-pack Target exclusive), Luna, Sweetie Drops/Bon Bon, Lyra, and a non-glittery Sunset Shimmer (still EQG).
Wave 3 is in these confetti-filled eggs which sucks because I really liked the capsules for display, but there's more gimmicks with these guys like glitter again, pearly finishes, glimmery hair. Lots of glimmering and glittering. This one is themed after a wedding and has Flurry Heart, and a royal guard as the series-exclusives.
Wave 3 has been spotted on amazon and some grocery store? chain that isn't on my side of the country.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: January 01, 2019, 04:33:43 PM »
There's actually already a wave 3, too. Wave 2 is party themed and has some new ponies such as Big Mac, Celestia (although she was avaliable in the eight-pack Target exclusive), Luna, Sweetie Drops/Bon Bon, Lyra, and a non-glittery Sunset Shimmer (still EQG).
Wave 3 is in these confetti-filled eggs which sucks because I really liked the capsules for display, but there's more gimmicks with these guys like glitter again, pearly finishes, glimmery hair. Lots of glimmering and glittering. This one is themed after a wedding and has Flurry Heart, and a royal guard as the series-exclusives.
Wave 3 has been spotted on amazon and some grocery store? chain that isn't on my side of the country.

I've actually seen Wave 2 at the Targets near me.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: January 02, 2019, 08:58:20 AM »

My question shows you how good the UK are at updating G4 stuff. I think we probably won't get any of this, as I feel very much that the UK as a whole has given up on G4...all the stock in stores I've been to is well over a year old.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #2225 on: January 02, 2019, 09:52:06 AM »
My question shows you how good the UK are at updating G4 stuff. I think we probably won't get any of this, as I feel very much that the UK as a whole has given up on G4...all the stock in stores I've been to is well over a year old.
You really aren't missing out on much honestly, this year was so bare brushable-wise. The two-packs with Capper and Hippogriff Skystar have been warming their hooks, and the School of Friendship set seems to be another dud for distribution anywhere, just like the pearly ponies.
I hope the Classic series at least goes somewhere, I do want that Luna fashion style and the cute Twilight.

As far as the Cutie Mark Crew goes, it looks like wave 3 is being spotted moreso than the second, so hopefully you'll be able to scoop some of them up. Wave 4 is gonna be beach themed, fun!
I hope they reach my Target then! I'm gonna bet a new wave is going to be in the Spring/Xmas clearance reset. I still need Lyra.

Sig by Starscout <3

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2226 on: January 02, 2019, 01:22:42 PM »
You really aren't missing out on much honestly, this year was so bare brushable-wise. The two-packs with Capper and Hippogriff Skystar have been warming their hooks,

That's something we seem to have missed out on, though. :( No sign of either set over here... which sucks because I really want them, especially Capper (he's so cute!).

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: January 02, 2019, 04:35:18 PM »
You really aren't missing out on much honestly, this year was so bare brushable-wise. The two-packs with Capper and Hippogriff Skystar have been warming their hooks,

That's something we seem to have missed out on, though. :( No sign of either set over here... which sucks because I really want them, especially Capper (he's so cute!).

Yep, it's not here either. I've seen nothing new in a long time. I picked up a EQG Mini Sunset Shimmer the other day from a couple of years ago. I was happy, I was looking for her for a while, but she's still old stock. My parents got me the new sparkly star glittered trixie for Christmas but I don't know where they got her from as her card is Canadian, not UK...possibly the internet with my sister's help. The last new stuff I saw here were the flip & flow ponies, which are still on shelves in places. It all kind of went stagnant after the movie...

The CMCrew might get updated though. They're the kind of small thing kids like. That said, we stopped blindbag refreshing at the packs with halloween stuff on them and those are super old. I think G4 is pretty much over here, bar the discount sale clearout. I don't anticipate seeing any new stock since the stores can't clear the old stuff even at discount.

Entertainer probably still have Friendship Games shadowbolt dolls and Rainbow Power Pinkie Pie.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2228 on: January 03, 2019, 04:31:17 PM »
My local Tesco store was starting to discount the CMC figures. Whether that's because wave 2 is on the way, or because they want to get rid of them entirely, however, remains to be seen.

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline bladed

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Gotta hit some wasabi mayo to settle the nerves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2229 on: January 04, 2019, 05:21:56 AM »
My local Tesco store was starting to discount the CMC figures. Whether that's because wave 2 is on the way, or because they want to get rid of them entirely, however, remains to be seen.
maybe i should see if they ever got any at my local tesco o.o i've been meaning to pick up some.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2230 on: January 05, 2019, 11:13:51 AM »
I found a few new things at Target

I think they had all of the Mane 6 out in these style packages. I like the cards better though.

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2231 on: January 05, 2019, 01:06:51 PM »
That Celestia looks like she should glow in the dark. 

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2232 on: January 05, 2019, 02:19:56 PM »
Neat to see the new package style stuff hitting stores now! Probably won't get the Celestia, but I do plan on getting the Luna since she's properly blue!

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2233 on: January 05, 2019, 05:01:14 PM »
Is it ironic that they've changed the packaging more than the product in that last release?

I don't expect to see any of this in the UK but I don't think it matters as they are basically the exact same thing as has been sitting on our shelves for months, just in different packages (more plastic is bad for the environment, Hasbro! Surely making the ponies out of it is enough?)
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #2234 on: January 08, 2019, 07:51:45 PM »
Walmart sightings! Saw (and obtained) the FS Glitter Horn Celestia!  Also saw the Rarity FS version of the Magical Salon!  So I had to choose between the two... and sorry 'Tia comes first Rare!  ;)

Also saw the big rainbow wing Twilight too.

I had a weird thought - What if FS is the new standard size for MLP?  and the "basic"/"playful" size is now the Gimmick line?  I think that would be great personally.

EDIT - Also - I wish they didn't put a photo of a girl on the front of my Pony MIB.  It's gonna drive me to debox.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 07:53:26 PM by gabumon »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal