collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~ Out Now & Coming Soon ~  (Read 611270 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: ~ Out Now & Coming Soon ~
« Reply #2205 on: December 13, 2018, 08:38:38 AM »
I hope I haven't missed the Rainbow Ponies in my area (we don't have a Target)

You can order them on Wal-Marts site. :)
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline otocolobus_manul

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Hope shines eternal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: December 13, 2018, 07:54:01 PM »
Every store I've seen is on the beach wave of EqG minis, or is still on Rainbow Power (some of them have only just now gotten them :| ). They all skipped over the mall wave. You know, the one with all the new characters? Every store seems to have skipped over it/is set to skip over it. Every. Single. One.

I'm... a little perturbed, if you couldn't tell. Normally I just suck it up, but I really wanted several singles from that wave, and they were pushed out due to waves of mane 6 before and after sitting too long on the shelves.

Also, all the stores in both my home city and college city seem to have bypassed the wave of brushable singles with Tempest in it and moved right on to tons of those with the glittery designs. And I've yet to see a single Silverstream, Sandbar or school set. I'm having the worst store luck...  :cloud: Time to visit Amazon, I guess.

Oh! AND I never saw any of the movie blindbag sets in stores. I did find a loose Tempest blindbag at the flea market, so they were here, I just somehow managed to miss them.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 07:58:36 PM by otocolobus_manul »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
looking for this Calico Critters/Sylvanian Families coat rack!
New sales/trade thread: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,378291.0.html
Wishlist: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,360893.msg1319821.html#msg1319821

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: December 14, 2018, 09:29:47 AM »
Every store I've seen is on the beach wave of EqG minis, or is still on Rainbow Power (some of them have only just now gotten them :| ). They all skipped over the mall wave. You know, the one with all the new characters? Every store seems to have skipped over it/is set to skip over it. Every. Single. One.

I'm... a little perturbed, if you couldn't tell. Normally I just suck it up, but I really wanted several singles from that wave, and they were pushed out due to waves of mane 6 before and after sitting too long on the shelves.

Also, all the stores in both my home city and college city seem to have bypassed the wave of brushable singles with Tempest in it and moved right on to tons of those with the glittery designs. And I've yet to see a single Silverstream, Sandbar or school set. I'm having the worst store luck...  :cloud: Time to visit Amazon, I guess.

Oh! AND I never saw any of the movie blindbag sets in stores. I did find a loose Tempest blindbag at the flea market, so they were here, I just somehow managed to miss them.

Do you have an HEB near you?  I recently found the Tempest and Songbird singles there.  It’s the second time I’ve found harder to find singles there.  Previously I found Pursey Pink when it seemed like she wasn’t coming to the US at all.

For those who are wondering, HEB is a Texas based grocery store.

Offline Ragamuffin

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2208 on: December 14, 2018, 10:55:11 AM »
I haven't been to HEB in a long time, since G4's early years. Ours used to be pretty on-time with releases, but the selection was so small.

Personally speaking I don't think it could be better nowadays. Target has had the same exact selection since January! But it's always worth a shot...

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #2209 on: December 14, 2018, 02:36:19 PM »

All of this is the case here too (the UK) although it seems to apply all over the country. Nothing new since the movie wave, some older stuff from before that wave and no new anything like Eqg minis for a long time. But Entertainer still has some EQG Friendship Games dolls. From like, three years ago.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: December 15, 2018, 04:48:46 PM »
I found a few new things today including a water blast game. :lol:

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 07:08:19 PM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #2211 on: December 15, 2018, 06:08:30 PM »
What store are those at? Also:

Fixed that for them.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: December 15, 2018, 07:09:18 PM »

Fixed that for them.

I love your version a lot more than the official one. :lovey: 

The water blast game was at Walmart and the Equestria Girls minis were at Dollar Tree.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline poniesthatsparkle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • TAF Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: December 16, 2018, 12:43:29 PM »

Do you have an HEB near you?  I recently found the Tempest and Songbird singles there.  It’s the second time I’ve found harder to find singles there.  Previously I found Pursey Pink when it seemed like she wasn’t coming to the US at all.

For those who are wondering, HEB is a Texas based grocery store.

My HEB is pretty weird when it comes to ponies. They had the All About ponies for ages, and then suddenly those new glittery ponies showed up. Within a week, those were all gone and they haven't gotten more since I last went. Not a single pony there lately.

Offline StarSwirl05

• Pearlized G3 Prototype Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Njyugioh
« Reply #2214 on: December 17, 2018, 04:51:52 PM »
This is a thing:
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9MVq4zv0Nig/XBf76pkLndI/AAAAAAADHrI/mnuqxbkBXqkcJPrvdQSAGJ4vLAyTV-cMwCLcBGAs/s0/Capture.JPG
It's a loofah apparently. I really hope it's a knockoff because otherwise there's some serious implications.  :blink:

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: December 17, 2018, 05:16:13 PM »
Implications of what? It's just a cute kids bath poof.

Offline StarSwirl05

• Pearlized G3 Prototype Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Njyugioh
« Reply #2216 on: December 17, 2018, 05:24:05 PM »
I suppose it's only the adults that would see it that way but it's still an odd choice of merchandise.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: December 17, 2018, 08:03:20 PM »
I suppose it's only the adults that would see it that way but it's still an odd choice of merchandise.

Sounds more like its just you.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #2218 on: December 18, 2018, 05:22:58 AM »

Fixed that for them.

I love your version a lot more than the official one. :lovey: 

The water blast game was at Walmart and the Equestria Girls minis were at Dollar Tree.

Ponyfan

I rather love the fact that tailrustedtealeaf chose a grumpy Firefly. It's almost like a message, "how dare you use my name without asking me!"

I've seen those loofah things before. Are they actually new? I could've sworn they've been around ages...
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: December 25, 2018, 07:39:38 AM »
LOL tailrustedtealeaf!! I like your version a lot better ;)

That loofah is super cute.. and weird.. but cute!! I love weird merch like that.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal