collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~ Out Now & Coming Soon ~  (Read 189977 times)

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • MOC Mimic
  • mostly papercrafting
    • Netroids
Re: ~ Out Now & Coming Soon ~
« Reply #1830 on: July 12, 2017, 07:20:30 PM »
(on the other mlp related toy blog) I saw pics of the new Target Exclusive Mane 6 Fashion Style Movie Style collectors set!  Looks Awesome!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 10:13:39 PM by gabumon »
~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  ~
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #1831 on: July 12, 2017, 10:09:28 PM »
Piiiiiics!!
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • MOC Mimic
  • mostly papercrafting
    • Netroids
« Reply #1832 on: July 12, 2017, 10:14:13 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Piiiiiics!!
oh! there's a thread

~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  ~

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #1833 on: July 13, 2017, 01:40:03 PM »
Thanks! ^.^

Offline lonewolf

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Oppa Lyra style
    • Deviantart account
« Reply #1834 on: July 18, 2017, 03:21:57 PM »
Some of the MLP Movie themed toys are popping up on Amazon now. I just got BB size Angsty and her demento hedgehog sidekick in the mail:

I'm the D to the E to the --- and no filly's got the moves like my big wall eyes. I'm De---licious.
Listen to this song while watching my sig: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :P

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #1835 on: July 19, 2017, 05:55:20 PM »
More Pony socks found at Target.

These are $8.00

These are $3.00

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and for my sig.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
« Reply #1836 on: July 19, 2017, 11:22:45 PM »
Some of the MLP Movie themed toys are popping up on Amazon now. I just got BB size Angsty and her demento hedgehog sidekick in the mail:

I love this one :D

Offline Shadoweon

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
« Reply #1837 on: July 20, 2017, 03:22:18 PM »
Is there any merchandise of Songbird Serenade yet? I want to get figures of her (either blind-bag type ones or brushables) but I don't know if theres anything actually for sale. I've only seen the prototype of her brushable.
Sales (G4 only + Some Non-MLP Stuff):

Wants:

Online TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
« Reply #1838 on: July 20, 2017, 03:54:27 PM »
Is there any merchandise of Songbird Serenade yet? I want to get figures of her (either blind-bag type ones or brushables) but I don't know if theres anything actually for sale. I've only seen the prototype of her brushable.

Just posted this haha. :P
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
« Reply #1839 on: July 20, 2017, 04:27:48 PM »

Just posted this haha. :P

Pic from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Online BethMcBeth

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • www.BethMcBeth.com
« Reply #1840 on: July 21, 2017, 01:19:04 AM »
ZOMG!! So much fun cute things!! <3
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login||
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login||You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Online Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
« Reply #1841 on: July 23, 2017, 07:20:32 AM »
Has anybody seen these? So adorable, I grabbed Pinkie, but now they're on sale, I might go back and get Fluttershy too! They're actually embroidered for the most part (lineart, eyes & symbols) so the quality is REALLY nice!

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Squarepeg.

Online BethMcBeth

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • www.BethMcBeth.com
« Reply #1842 on: July 23, 2017, 02:35:12 PM »
Has anybody seen these? So adorable, I grabbed Pinkie, but now they're on sale, I might go back and get Fluttershy too! They're actually embroidered for the most part (lineart, eyes & symbols) so the quality is REALLY nice!

OMG are these pillows!? Where can I find these!! :D I learn to red all of the post!! **Trying to find a USA source.**
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 02:37:58 PM by BethMcBeth »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login||
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login||You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login