Pony Talk > Pony Corral

~ Out Now & Coming Soon ~

(1/586) > >>

hathorcat:
Welcome to the Out Now & Coming Soon thread

This thread is a community collaborative effort – with us all spread so widely across the world hopefully we should together manage to keep it up to date with what, where and when items can be found. So please feel free to post here or pm with your information and images so they can be added.

Note that "Wave" indicates expected order of release and as new items are released or found, these Wave orders may change.
Countries of release are where items have to date been found that I am aware of - if you can add countries or remove countries to the list for certain items, again please let me know. 

Due to hotlinking and bandwidth issues, the thread has been moved to an external link
Spoilerhttp://cat352.wix.com/mlparenaPlease continue to post comments and finds within this thread :)

Lunar Dust:

--- Quote from: hathorcat on September 13, 2012, 07:37:58 PM ---At the moment due to different purchase levels most US stores are carrying wave 3 and wave 4 but some do sill have wave 1 apparently, although much fewer as this is "old" stock now.

Post Merge: September 13, 2012, 07:39:25 PM

--- Quote from: SparkyGemini on September 13, 2012, 05:34:54 PM ---late to the party, but is the 3rs wave of ponyvilles ( with big mac) still available? at my walmart, alls i've seen recently are the glitter release ( not that they're bad, they sparkle and for that i love them)

--- End quote ---

In theory if your stores have wave 4, that means they have "finished" with stock on the previous wave. However, due to distribution and update some stores still have older wave 3 stock so you never know what you may find!

--- End quote ---

I hope not, both Walmarts near me have resently had wave 4. One never had Wave 3 and the other only had 1 box of Wave 3. I really hope Wave 3 re-appears there. Also the TRU near me had 2 boxes of Wave 3 but the new box they put out is Wave 1 which suprised me because they sold out of their last Wave 1 box over a month ago.

Also great job on the list you set up so everyone can keep track of what is out, and coming out for MLPs. It is really helpful and well done.

HoustonCollector72:
great post :) very helpfull

Lorelei Redfern:
have you guys spotted the tea set yet? its  in my  TRU

Midnight_Echo:
I noticed on BBTS it has two new listings for blind bags.

MLP Blind Bag 2012 Series 03 - Case of 24 (Light Green Bag) for preorder and

MLP Blind Bag 2013 Series 01 - Case of 24 (Dark Purple Bag) for preorder.

I wonder who will be in those bags?

Also 1x Mini Fashion Pony Collection and 1x Cutie Pony Collection.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(Hope it's okay to post this here, if not I can remove it!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version