collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Updated: PC and info on factory error MIB Star Shimmer?  (Read 1406 times)

Offline xCharx

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Updated: PC and info on factory error MIB Star Shimmer?
« on: December 09, 2020, 08:15:36 AM »
UPDATE: I'm mostly looking for info and a PC on this MIB Star Shimmer :) Can you tell me if she was also sold in Europe and what I should ask for her? She is a factory error as she is missing the white dot in her eye on display side. There is some damage to the box and the sticker on the back has been lifted.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also still looking for a PC on international exclusives short hair version Rarity and SLH Royal Beauty:

« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 06:59:05 AM by xCharx »

Offline MintyMyndi

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Can you help me with a G3 price check? Some int excl
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2020, 08:50:15 AM »
Here's what I know...

The international exclusive SLH ponies are not cheap. Those two Royal Beauties will probably be some of your more valuable loose ponies.

I'm not sure what she'd go for, but I have to say that I love zombie Star Shimmer!

Crowning Glory's haircut will definitely hurt her price, but in good shape, the Black Friday trio tends to go for $20ish apiece.

In your common picture...
-Your Lickity-Split isn't the version that came with Port-O-Bella, since she lacks a hoof heart/magnet. Either way, she's less sought after than Port-O-Bella.
-Precious Gem tends to be more sought after due to her hair texture. The more of that that's left, the more valuable she'll be.
-V-Day Sweetie Belle may be sought after
-I've seen Love Wishes go for $10ish, but she's still pretty common
-Candy Apple may be sought after due to similarities to Fiesta Flair and G4 Apple Bloom
-Tira-Mi-Su may be sought after since she and her sister make a cute pair, and Mochanut is in a unique mold
-Star Catcher I is sought after, but super duper common. It comes down to condition- how crinkled are her wings? Any rubs to her molded designs?
-Candy Cane does NOT belong with the commons!
-Gigglebean is an Easter pony, so she might fetch more
-Sweet Sparkle is probably less valuable than other Cutie Cascades, but I could see her going for more than $5
-Royalette is a store exclusive, which may increase her value
-Twilight Pink was one of my grails when I started out. The only one I've seen listed for less than $20 is the one I bought for $9, which was listed by features, not by name! Those were eBay prices in 2013 or 2014, so take them with a grain of salt, but she's still super duper pretty and her price reflects that!
-Lily Lightly tends to go for a bit more due to her features, but she's still pretty common. I could se $10-15 if she works and has no dress stains.

Maybe more of the common group could exceed $5 (perhaps the Breezies because Breezies), but those are just the ones I think will.

Hopefully someone with more experience will clear this up!
Here's my ACNH creator code. I thought I might share it, since I have quite a few pony designs.
MA-2882-9995-3504

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2020, 10:36:20 AM »
Day Lily & Lady Slipper are both on my Wantlist, as they are two of the rarer Breezies. Willow Whisp is also less common. Pink Petals however is a common Breezie & came in a petal car set.

Out of the four you named, Lady Slipper would be the cheapest due to her hair flaw, then Willow Whisp & Day Lily. Fling Pink Petals in free with x amount of others, due to her being common & having a ripped wing.
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline xCharx

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2020, 10:57:13 AM »
MindyMyndi thanks fo your info!

Pink Petals however is a common Breezie & came in a petal car set.
Oops! Seems I made a mistake. Thanks a lot for letting me know Ponybookworm :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal