collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Daisy Dreams coming to TRUs?  (Read 12259 times)

latis

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Daisy Dreams coming to TRUs?
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2012, 11:20:57 AM »
Super gutted if sweetsong and diamond rose are target exclusives (ie not coming to the UK) Because I think they are gorgous and WANT.

Rerelease of daisy dreams is good news though, shes another one I need and at least we a TRU here.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2012, 12:08:00 PM »
Damn, just after I ordered and got DD and RF from Mexico 2 months ago. :[

lol I know what you mean Starly, me too. But it's always a gamble with MLP, so best to get them when you can! There were several G3's that we all thought were UK-exclusive and then a bunch of them showed up in the US more than a year later.... but there were still a lot of them that never appeared in the US at all!
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

majikarte

« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2012, 12:48:27 PM »
I want a Daisy Dreams (and I still don't own Rarity...) but I don't care for accessories at all. But I doubt they'll even show up in TRU here. :\

Though... are those stickers back there? I'd like those too. If I do actually see this set, I'd probably pick it up.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2012, 12:53:10 PM »
Super gutted if sweetsong and diamond rose are target exclusives (ie not coming to the UK) Because I think they are gorgous and WANT.

Rerelease of daisy dreams is good news though, shes another one I need and at least we a TRU here.

Target exclusives tend to turn up in Tesco here in the UK...always keep on the look out there!

These are cute...love to see the confirmed as products!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Scraleos

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2012, 01:09:48 PM »
I'm so fed up with Target exclusives. Why not just release ponies normally?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Trade | Wanted | Pony Plushies

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2012, 01:11:47 PM »
I'm so fed up with Target exclusives. Why not just release ponies normally?

Target pays BIG bucks to Hasbro to be able to offer exclusive toys to collectors and fans--not just with MLP but lots of toys/products. And Hasbro in turn holds out for the highest bidder before they let any company claim 'exclusive' rights. :\ It's all about the $$$$
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

MoongazerThePony

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2012, 01:13:59 PM »
Sw..Swee..SWEETSONG!?

GAAAHHH I LOVE HER

I had a giant plush of her from my childhood and I remember donating it and my dad said "Yu'll never play with it again" And now.. REGRET! She's my g3 grail <3 (The plush)I just looooooove her <3

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2012, 01:16:54 PM »

OMG YES!! YES!!! YEEEESSSS!!!!!

Sorry for the all caps, but FINALLY, we get a daisy dream, and she's not a glimmer wings variation. Now all I hope is that they make a set with Rainbow Flash.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Sonata

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Shop
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2012, 02:13:10 PM »
I SO want to get that Daisy Dreams !! She looks so cute with the scooter !! :D

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2012, 02:18:16 PM »
It's definitely interesting how both Target and TRU have their own exclusive lines. Of course, I'm hoping TRU won't have too much I want since I don't have a TRU anywhere near me, so I'd have to rely on someone to pick up what I want and ship it to me. Since I already have Daisy Dreams and Rarity, I don't need that set. I think the only TRU set I'll definitely end up getting is the collector set they showed at the toy fair.

The one thing I will say about Daisy Dreams being released in the US, is I really hope the other non-US release ponies follow. I managed to get DD and Rainbow Flash, but I still need Star Swirl and Skywishes, so if they release a set with them, I'd definitely buy it. The bonus ponies were a bad idea anyway. It's not like we don't know what we're missing out on. Back in the 80s they may have been able to get away with country exclusives, but now I think everything should be available everywhere in some form. I'd settle for being able to order them online on Hasbro's site.

As for the Glimmer Wings, I know I can skip on getting Diamond Rose since I have the normal version of her and I don't want more than one of any character. I'm not sure if I'll pick up the Glimmer Wing Sweetsong, though. I mean, I love her colors and she's a "new" character. I got Ploomette just because she was only available as a GW, but if they release a normal peg version of Ploomette, I'd end up selling the GW version. I could do the same with Sweetsong, but I honestly don't like her wings at all. I mean, she's very light pastel colors, then she has these dark blue wings, it just doesn't look right.

Plus, I don't have much room on my pony shelves for GWs. If the wings were much smaller and more proportioned like the G1 butterfly wing ponies, it wouldn't be so much of an issue. But as it is, these take up twice as much shelf room as the normal ponies, and I'd rather have 2 normal ponies than 1 GW pony.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 02:23:02 PM by ShortyBoo »

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2012, 03:45:58 PM »
Anyone else noticed that Hasbro seems to be hardcore shippers of Fluttershy and Daisy Dreams? :P First, they're in a two-pack together. Then, coinciding releases of the Glimmer Wings variations. And now Daisy Dreams shows up on a scooter... wearing Fluttershy's scarf.

waterfire852

« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2012, 03:51:18 PM »
Want! Crystal Empire huh. I wonder what thats all about!

aerie_star

« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2012, 04:02:00 PM »
Yay!!  :biggrin:

Offline Sonata

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Shop
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2012, 04:28:42 PM »
Did anyone else notice the "glittery" box art? I wonder what that is all about !

Offline BerylBreeze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2012, 05:53:16 PM »
None of the new sets come with animal friends, I hope they haven't phased them out :yikes:

It's nice that they're letting a regular Daisy Dreams be available in the US, I wonder if Rainbow Flash and Skywishes will follow?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal