collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Your Best "Pony" Memory!  (Read 6511 times)

Offline FiddlePhan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://myworld.ebay.com/specialefxgreetings
Re: Your Best "Pony" Memory!
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2012, 02:08:42 PM »
Hathor and SugarMinty, your stories had my eyes watering up.  Loved reading all the other stories too.  So many wonderful memories these little equines have brought us.

One of my best memories is getting my first pony.  I'd seen a circus on TV that had a 'real' unicorn.  In reality it's a one horned goat but I was unicorn mad so to me it was awesome and I wanted something to remember it by.  The next day I was with my Granny and she took me shopping with her and said I could have a toy.  My family didn't have lots of money so it was huge to get a brand new toy.  Before this I'd always thought MLP's were silly (I was 7) but decided I must have one because of the TV unicorn but there were none that were all white.  So I picked out Gusty and now that I'm almost 35, I still have her and will not part with her.   My Grandmother passed away last September so Gusty is even more precious now.   (has to get a few Gusty's from this week's auction)

Another special memory was my mom and stepdad sending me two boxes by motorcoach to the city I lived in as a young adult.  I eagerly opened the boxes when I got to my apartment and they were jam packed with PONIES!!!  There was a large charity yard sale each year and my stepdad went when it first opened and bought every pony they had.  Inside was one of my all time favorites that I'd always wanted as a child but couldn't afford it...Masquerade.  There was also a mail order pearlized Baby Moondancer and a mint Birthflower pony.  Exciting, exciting going through the 50 or so ponies in there.  Definitely was on cloud 9.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal