collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: How did you all decide to make your army? Show me pics!  (Read 9235 times)

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
Re: How did you all decide to make your army? Show me pics!
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2012, 12:22:11 PM »

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

omg :D looks like my own glass cabin, lol :

this was at the 2010 german MLP convention were my collexctions of Everythings Fizzy got in 1st place :D
Well, can you call that an army already? I always pretend, I dont have an army lol.

:dropjaw:

*drools* OMG Fizzylishious! :lovey:

I have a TE army, mainly Gingerbread though. You can never have too many TE ponies :D Not got a piccy, will take one when i can :)

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2012, 12:23:48 PM »

Please somebody take a parasol... no pic, but I've got 5 of her...

Haha I would love one...I don't have her yet. 

I was thinking it would be fun to have an 'Army Boost' swap sometime, maybe in winter. Where you make your partner 3 ponies of the ones they collect (or want to). Only one big one like a g1/g2/g3 and 2 smaller ones like a baby and a blind bag or McD's pony or something. Or even a plushie or a painting/drawing/adoptable.

LOVE this idea.  If someone wants to host it, I am already in.  =] 

Offline babystarz

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2012, 12:30:03 PM »
My armies are still pretty small, so no pics yet besides my AJ's. But I know already that I'm going to end up with Applejack and Bowtie armies. I want every version of them ^^ I am also partial to TAF ponies, so I want them all MOC and the different country versions of them. And the TAF babies, I have them all either MIP or loose and my goal is to have them MIP and loose. Right now I just need a loose Baby Love Melody to complete my loose collection. And I need MIP Baby Sweet Tooth, Baby Milkway, and Baby Dancing B to complete my MIP collection :)

My Applejacks (pictured are Italian AJ, Mexican AJ, US AJ, and then in the second pic MOC Italian CP AJ):

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2012, 02:58:02 PM »
Well, we already have any army swap - it's just wrapping up now! And most people do end up sending customs as part of that swap. Check out the brags thread in the brag arena - it's a seriously epic swap!

Offline EmberBright

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Disregard the Prologue - my blog about... um... everything
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2012, 03:22:53 PM »
Beautiful armies, everyone! I'm particularly partial to boy armies- those baity boys are way too cute, and I love Barnacle. And I have a baity Barnacle!  (Collection, not bait!)   :biggrin:

The only army I'm working on is Daddy Sweet Celebrations. He was the only boy pony I had when I was a kid (unless you count his son, of course). I thought his colours were beautiful, and his pose is just so strong and handsome. I have four, and one custom; there aren't a lot of variants of him, but I want to have him done as a TE (with eyes to match his hair- swoon!) and one with pegasus wings. The difficult thing is, his pose is one of the best things about him. I adore customs in any pose, and artwork, but the bulk of my army will always be him as he is. Mint or baity, I don't care- I love that pony! I only have four, and only one is in excellent condition, but I'm working on it!  :)

Bathroom pic? Must be for facebook...  :P
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 03:27:00 PM by EmberBright »

Disregard the Prologue

Offline MLPBlue

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2012, 03:35:56 PM »
i have always adored TAF ponies and bought a sugarberry in with a lot of ponies and as soon as i opened her up i simply couldnt stop looking at her i adore her so much!!

my army - about 34 adults, 1 baby, 1 argie, 1 MOC, 1 custom sitting sugarberry by berrymouse, 1 mini plush by grasshackgirl, 1 blind bag custom by Sternenstaub, 1 newborn custom by Sternenstaub and 1 g4 baby purple variant custom by Sternenstaub

and all my gorgeous merch

i also have a baby pose army <3 simply because they look so cute all gazing up in a row i love them :) so much so i got baby licorice tattoo'd

Offline ShannonInPonyland

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2012, 04:08:03 PM »
Hm, I don't really have any armies as of yet. The closest probably being Pinkie Pie since I have the most variants of her than other ponies but it was completely unintentional lol

I would really love to some day have a Gusty army though! I think she is gorgeous and definitely my favorite G1 pony at the moment ^.^

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2012, 05:24:50 PM »
I don't have any armys anymore but I did have a walking pose army and a small Barnacle army. Most of them have moved on to others places but I did have them. I love seeing peoples pics as well.

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2012, 05:42:20 PM »
Aha! I hadn't clicked on the Army Swap because I thought it was possibly for people IN the Army, lol. Wow, am I a spaz. I missed it anyway, I joined in Feb :) I was thinking more of just a customizing Army boost. Hey, TexasGal, if no one wants to host it, I'd be happy to do another swap with you ;)  The question is, do you want a Fluttershy boost or an Ice Crystal Boost?

WOW, that is an epic swap! Holy cow, I wish I had been in that swap :D

After reading about all the people who have Barnacle armies I am very grateful to have the one I just got.

Offline FairyDust

• Professor Snape Pony
  • Trade Count: (+47)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2012, 07:00:44 PM »
I fell in love with the Totsy ponies because I kept seeing a beautiful sig on one of the fakie pony sites. :)

Now I has em too... lol

Collector of Jem and the Holograms, MLP, Kitty Kitty Kittens, and of course Totsy ponies.

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2012, 07:02:56 PM »
hehe *hoards the Barnys* For me my army isn't just "get as big of a number as I can" which is something a lot of people assume. They all have their own names and their own unique features. I love my Barnacles.

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2012, 07:59:13 PM »
Aha! I hadn't clicked on the Army Swap because I thought it was possibly for people IN the Army, lol. Wow, am I a spaz. I missed it anyway, I joined in Feb :) I was thinking more of just a customizing Army boost. Hey, TexasGal, if no one wants to host it, I'd be happy to do another swap with you ;)  The question is, do you want a Fluttershy boost or an Ice Crystal Boost?

This is part of why I love you.  xD  Yes, we should do another swap....I'm ready when you are, though I would love to take part in an army swap next time it goes on.  I just think that Fluttershy would be adorable in the Nibbles/Dibbles pose, don't you?  That much baby Fluttershy would be made of way too much squee.  *srsnod*

But that is a good question....Ice Crystal I am going to have to save for no matter what, so maybe, but bait boys are so hard to come by, so that is another problem. 

In further news, I have considered a Nibbles/Dibbles army as well...that has to be my favorite post of the baby ponies.  It's just so darn adorable!

Offline AmethystDefender

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2012, 08:56:52 PM »

:O Nightshade custom! *snatches and RUNS*

*recovers from crazy fangirl mode* ...Ok, ok, you can have him back. XP  Besides, I have my sculpture of him. XP

Anyway, as far as armies...I don't really have any.  I have two Magic Mirrors (one quite a bit baity-er than the other) and two (non-winged, G3) Rainbow Dashes (one limited edition with a rainbow leg) and two different Sundances (one TAF, the other a VERY dirty So-Soft) And two Megans.
A.K.A.: VioletWhirlwind in most other places online
 Sig by Emuel

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2012, 08:59:54 PM »
I

omg :D looks like my own glass cabin, lol :

this was at the 2010 german MLP convention were my collexctions of Everythings Fizzy got in 1st place :D
Well, can you call that an army already? I always pretend, I dont have an army lol.

Oooooooooommmmmaaahhhh gah!!!!!  Im drooling over your collection! :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2012, 11:10:51 PM »
It's ok, No Division, now that I have one I don't care where the others go ;) lol

TexasGal,  :nuts: I know, I feel sooooo special now. Would I be the most narcissistic person ever if I wanted an army of Cameos? Either that or just boy theme ponies, g1 guys or Big Macs would rock too. The boys were all my grails as a kid. It would be fun to have an army swap that ended in December so we got a box of pony awesomeness for Christmas.

Is anyone starting a new Army swap? How long did the last one go for? It must have taken forever, that was a ton of ponies. I think it would be so much fun to hunt down/make all the ponies for my partner. I can easily see myself getting carried away.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal