collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Want to see blue and pink customs :)  (Read 1977 times)

Offline LuvMyBoyTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
Want to see blue and pink customs :)
« on: May 09, 2012, 10:57:36 PM »
Maybe it's because spring is in the air, but I really want to see blue and pink customs, and if they're for sale let me know :)
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you sunnyrain for my sig!

Offline Ambar

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Rapunzel Pony
Re: Want to see blue and pink customs :)
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 11:05:33 PM »
mmmm let´s see... that´s not an easy combination

Eterna, lost in the mail  :cry:
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Clara

Misaki

Siara

and Ivy henna, but she has purple too

COMMISSIONS CLOSED
formerly known as Ambar_jul

• Twinkle Eye Pony
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 11:11:08 PM »
 :dropjaw: Wow they are gorgeous!

Offline sunnydaze

• Trade Count: (+99)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • I am SHERLOCKED
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 11:21:33 PM »
I don't think I have any combo blue and pink but I have blue and pink ponies I've done...

pink

blue

pink

blue

To see my customs and art click You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline lunardolls

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Smoozed Pony
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 11:26:24 PM »
sunnydaze, all your ponies are simply lovely! c:

Offline Ellis1342

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • http://www.ellispony.deviantart.com
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2012, 11:28:51 PM »
Blue

Pink

Beach bum (blue one) and baby boy heart throb are for sale. He is 25 and she is 45. I can make Divas for 75

Offline sunnydaze

• Trade Count: (+99)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • I am SHERLOCKED
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2012, 11:39:32 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
sunnydaze, all your ponies are simply lovely! c:
thank you!  :blush:

To see my customs and art click You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline jupiternwndrlnd

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • how's that for a slice of fried gold?
    • jupidesign
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2012, 03:18:42 AM »
pink and blue -- hmm... i have done a few of those

and technically "sugarberry" is pink...ish

~*~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~*~
thank you LordBlumiere

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2012, 05:19:00 AM »
I haz only one...not for sale unfortunately!

I have a few blue or pink by themselves though!

Hehe those last are old ones.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 05:22:48 AM by hyenacub »

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2012, 05:49:49 AM »
That is so sad about your lost pony ambar_jul! Some villain out there has your pony on his mantle.

Hyenacub, I am just lovin your narwahl dusk pony! :)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline pop-girl

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+140)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • http://www.wix.com/mlppopgirl/pop-customs
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2012, 06:11:03 AM »
Jupi, your Italian Blue Posey is stunning. I had Isabella make one for me a few years back and i just adore her.

Pink and Blue? I might have one to two. ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline naylastar

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Dazzle Surprise
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2012, 09:59:56 AM »
This is the only pony I've used pink and blue on.

Commissions *closed*:)

Online BerryMouse

• Starry-eyed idealist pony
  • Trade Count: (+553)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • May's - handmade jewelry and accessories. Made with love.
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2012, 11:31:03 AM »
(light) Pink & Blue =)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Twinkle Eye Pony
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2012, 02:15:26 PM »
aw I want that blue cotton candy pop-girl! Man she's gorgeous, but then they all are!

Offline Darkhorse

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Customizing Crazzzyyynesssss
    • http://www.darkhorsecollectables.com
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2012, 02:40:48 PM »
These are the only two I could find with a Blue and Pink combo together.... I have plenty of Purple and Blue for some reason.... ;)

Follow me on Facebook for my latest work.