collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Watch out! This person can't full fill a trade! *items recieved... broken*  (Read 12439 times)

Offline Emfen

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Scented Moonlight Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLW Profile
Just wanna give you a heads up, I did a trade over at deviantART that was planned since november 2010 but the items never came and she stopped answering for long periods. She goes under the names mimi18hotty, Vinsteno7 fairymon7, art_rcoks_anime, digimon_fan!
Her full name is Marie-Emilie and she lives in Canada.
She have an etsy too with the name mimi18hotty.

This person and I agreed to make a trade, this is the agreement:
Spoiler
Oct 25, 2010, 6:04:09 PMEmfen said the following:

So Gabumon for Gabumon?visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I've heard there are 4 kinds of them, I only know about the regular and Psychemon. Maybe you can help out with any images if you want any particular Gabumon. visitors can't see pics , please register or login

----------
mimi18hotty said the following:

Maybe a Gabumon? XD

----------
Emfen said the following:

Awesome! But what do you want in exchange? visitors can't see pics , please register or login

----------

I do not have Garurumon anymore sorry visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 but yes I can make a Gabumon visitors can't see pics , please register or login

----------

I do know how they look, but you haven't made the plush yet is what was I wondering about. My choice is Gabumon if you can make one, or if you still have the regular colored Garurumon left(he was so adorable!).

My thought now is what you would want in exchange, if you bring me some pictures of something like digimon or pokemon, etc. Skeletal figures are harder to make as it have a lot of details.

----------

Here is a picture of ExVeemon [link] and Gabumon [link]

----------

The ExVeemon and Gabumon sounds interesting. Do you ave any images of them or do you make them as you get the order?

I currently have these plushies that are finished
- Gengar
- Shroob
- Double Head
- Fire Fly
- Octorok
- Marauder Octobot (Keychain)
- Chomposaur
- Jumpluff
- Mijumaru
- Super Albino Llama
- Lolipop(the turtle)
- Shiny and Relgurar Mew

I could take a request of almost anything, but I need a reference image. A simple plushie takes about a week with all other work I have to do, bigger can take a little longer time.
----------

Here they are and you can choose which one you want to do and I have more you want some more options. And what do you want in return?

-ExVeemon
-Veemon
-Gaomon
-Gaogamon
-Salamon
-Gawappamon
-MarineAngemon
-Gabumon
-Calumon
-Labramon

----------

I'm interested! I saw your plushies and I love your Chibi Garurumon and Magnadramon. What ideas do you have? I still have some of my plushies left, the Gekomon and the Arerrow dragon is unfortunately sold. visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Note me back. visitors can't see pics , please register or login

----------

Hey,

I saw your Gekomon plush that you made and also the Pokemon and I love them so much! I was wondering if you are interested to do a custom plush art trade?

Here are some examples of my work: [link]

I have a couple of ideas that you can choose.

Thing is she never was heard of again after she received the parcel and I kept nagging her until I got this:

Spoiler
Mar 27, 2011, 11:54:34 PM

Hello,

I am sending this message regarding your plush(s). Some of you as seen my latest journal and some don't. So I decided to note everyone about what is going on.

All plush work are on hold due to a emergency moving. Me and my hubby ended our relationship yesterday and I am moving out. Everything is pack and ready to go. I have found a place already but I still have to apply for it. If I don't find a place fast, I have another option.

The place I found is available for this upcoming month. I will have help to do the move and when everything is in the apartment, I will install myself for plush work and resume work on them. Hopefully this will take a week max.

I will update you all with another note when I will resume them.

I am truly sorry for the inconvenience.

Look at the date... Oct 29, 2010 was when the deal was set.  Mar 27, 2011 was when she was mass posting her lame excuses for the traders involved.

Then I kept sending messages some which are unread, until I sent this yesterday:

Spoiler
Just wanted you to know that since I haven't heard from you the past months after the trade nor given me the plush you promised I will give you 2 options before I take this to the police:

1. You return the plush
2. You send me the promised plush

I really don't want to fight about things like this, but that plush took me 2 months! The time, materials and effort put into it values it to about 75$. That is not just a dime, that is a lot of money and I appriciate if I got anything in return for that hard work. I give you 1 week before I head to the police office and take this to legal matter since what you've done is considered fraud.

Sincerely,
Emma aka Emfen
Forgot to mention that the last of the options is you pay me the price of the plush and shipping which was 75$ + 11$ = 86$ to my paypal ***** before May 6.

Have a good day
Emfen

Her reply? This:

Spoiler
Vinsento7 said the following:

I can ship it out this week. Can you just confirmed your address to make sure I am sending to the right address? I am really sorry about that since also now I work really long hours with my 2 jobs.
A FLIPPING YEAR AND NOW SHE FINALLY ANSWERS? I'VE BEEN INCREDIBLY POLITE AND NICE, THIS IS THE LAST STRAW AND I'M PISSED!
DON'T TRADE WITH THIS PERSON!
:enraged:

[Edit for language ~ Kiwi, Site Admin]
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 12:02:39 PM by Kiwi »
~✿~| No longer actively collecting. |~✿~

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Watch out! This person can't full fill a trade!
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 03:59:30 PM »
Hold up - This has been going on for two years?!?! When was the last message received?

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 04:43:10 PM »
I've dealt with her before, and had to get a refund via Paypal. She's already banned elsewhere online for multiple scams, if I'm not mistaken.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 06:39:00 PM »
:crazy: thats a heck of a long time to wait , and she sent you the excuse message ages after the trade was supposed to be done. I'm not surprised you're upset! Thank you for letting us know about this situation. I'm sure no-one would want to trade with someone like that  :(  I just wish that you werent out of all that money, and after all the effort you put in as well :sad:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

sunyshore

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2012, 07:17:01 PM »
she is a known scammer. you can see more on pkmncollector's wall of shame: http://pkmncollectors.livejournal.com/1521375.html
page search "fairymon"

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 06:25:20 AM »
That is no good sunyshore, thanks for sharing that.

I am sorry you are having to deal with this Emfen.  It never ceases to amaze me the amount of thieves that are out there. 
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Emfen

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Scented Moonlight Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLW Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2012, 08:58:50 AM »
SRS, I'm going straight to IC3 NOW.  :enraged:
I lost 86$ on that plush(ordered special materials and bought a hell lot of materials while working non-stop of it on 2 months! even broke my crochet hook once during the making of it!)

hikari_amaya

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2012, 04:01:04 AM »
WOW thats just sad :( I would be informing her your going to the authorities now unless she can provide proof shes mailed the plush.

Offline Emfen

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Scented Moonlight Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLW Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2012, 04:13:40 AM »
WOW thats just sad :( I would be informing her your going to the authorities now unless she can provide proof shes mailed the plush.

I did;
You've had plenty of time, in fact since last summer. And "a long time ago" does not change the fact that you agreed to a trade. That is a kind of contract and that means if one of the parts in it fail to full fill it's task the other can take it to court.
And to clear it out, I have had economic issues long before the trade but I never complained nor did I ever fail to deliver my part. I offered my most of my pennies to make that plush for you by putting orders for special materials.

I simply can't believe in the excuses any more, as I've gotten too many by you. So I have all rights to file a complaint about it, which falls under the category fraud.

Have a nice day,
Emfen

Her reply?

Well tomorrow I can try to pick it up after my work since I work 8am until 3pm and then until 10 pm at my second job. But of course the post office will be closed but Wednesday, I will have a tracking number for you.

Whenever I bring it up she comes with lies, then she goes under the carpet and stops replying for long periods so it ain't worth trying to deal with her. Also she seems to have ripped of minors too.

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2012, 04:45:57 AM »
My next message to her would be the case has been reported.  And that she can take it up with the authorities now. :mad:

I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Emfen

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Scented Moonlight Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLW Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2012, 08:01:05 AM »
Re: (no subject)  1/5
 from ~Emfen
 to ~Vinsento7
  Doesn't matter how many excuses you spit out, you have been reported for major scamming. There's plenty of evidence speaking of that you have done this for a long time and don't plan to stop. Have fun with the authorities.

Have a good day,
Emfen
Spoiler
PROBLEM SCAMMER?

Felt good.  ^.^   You know she were rather dumb.. Giving full name and contact info. lolz
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 09:42:22 AM by Emfen »

hikari_amaya

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2012, 08:43:33 AM »
 from ~Emfen
 to ~Vinsento7
  Doesn't matter how many excuses you spit out, you have been reported for major scamming. There's plenty of evidence speaking of that you have done this for a long time and don't plan to stop. Have fun with the authorities.

Have a good day,
Emfen
Spoiler
PROBLEM SCAMMER?

Felt good.  ^.^  You know she were rather dumb.. Giving full name and contact info. lolz

This is one reaction I would love to see when she gets that visit or phone call :) It just honestly seems like major BS on her part. Is she refurring to returning the plushie you made or the one she "made" for you?

Offline Emfen

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Scented Moonlight Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLW Profile
Re: Watch out! This person can\'t full fill a trade!
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2012, 09:41:57 AM »
 from ~Emfen
 to ~Vinsento7

Have a good day,
Emfen
Spoiler
PROBLEM SCAMMER?

Felt good.  ^.^  You know she were rather dumb.. Giving full name and contact info. lolz

This is one reaction I would love to see when she gets that visit or phone call :) It just honestly seems like major BS on her part. Is she refurring to returning the plushie you made or the one she "made" for you?
Probably the one she *never* made. This plush: http://vinsento7.deviantart.com/art/Gabumon-digidoll-211572185
Which is most certainly stolen too.
I'll be happy is she refund my plush or pay the money. I don't want her plush no more.

Post Merge: May 01, 2012, 09:50:53 AM

LOL. Just recieved this:
Spoiler
(no subject)  1/5
 from ~Vinsento7
 to ~Emfen
  Just wanted to let you know that I am not planning to scam anymore for quite a while. I have being fixing my reputation actually. I did ship out a couple of packages that were long overdue that was with me and I did pay the extra money to get it there faster and a tracking number and he did received it.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 09:52:09 AM by Emfen »

Offline Brandi

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2012, 02:48:35 PM »
 from ~Emfen
 to ~Vinsento7

Have a good day,
Emfen
Spoiler
PROBLEM SCAMMER?

Probably the one she *never* made. This plush: http://vinsento7.deviantart.com/art/Gabumon-digidoll-211572185
Which is most certainly stolen too.
I'll be happy is she refund my plush or pay the money. I don't want her plush no more.

Post Merge: May 01, 2012, 09:50:53 AM

LOL. Just recieved this:
Spoiler
(no subject)  1/5
 from ~Vinsento7
 to ~Emfen
  Just wanted to let you know that I am not planning to scam anymore for quite a while. I have being fixing my reputation actually. I did ship out a couple of packages that were long overdue that was with me and I did pay the extra money to get it there faster and a tracking number and he did received it.

Whoa! Now you have all of the evidence you need to file a case for fraud against her. What kind of fool admits in writing that they were indeed scamming people??
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 02:50:09 PM by Brandi »

Moondust ,Cremello Quarter Horse = Equine love of my life

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2012, 02:57:36 PM »
Really?? :blink:   Wow! she's not even a good scammer.

I would email her back and say thanks for the added evidence to my case.

I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal