collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MIB G3s/breyers/dvds/random collectibles for sale or trade  (Read 501 times)

Offline Eluluu

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • should be sculpting... ooh! Netflix!
    • View Profile
MIB G3s/breyers/dvds/random collectibles for sale or trade
« on: August 07, 2012, 01:59:24 PM »
hey all, im finally weeding thru the shelves and boxes and bags and seeing what all i have that i dont really need/have space for anymore.

so im starting this off with a handful of MIB G3s that friends and family kept getting me (not really into the G3 scene but left them in the box just-in-case) i have no clue what the value is on these things as im a G1 girl but i trust you guys to be honest with any offers/tips you may have on their values. i will add more pics upon request =]

i will list any of the random prices ive found for stuff, but remember im flexible, these are just averages ive found off of completed listings etc.

*note that most of the boxes are a little squished and have some surface dirt- yay basement babies!
i plan on going over them carefully with a damp rag but havent gotten to it yet.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

pinkie pie ornament

Star Catcher + Sunrise Song

Rainbow Dash and Rainbow Dash with gradient legs

Silver Glow and... Silver Glow! (i love blue and silver and snowflakes so two peeps got her for me)

Wysteria

3 loose mint unidentified ponies... all 3 are in great shape but quite dusty and smell a little basementish, but i plan on givin them a quick shampoo so theyll clean up nice.

Wuzzle ?Butterbear?  shes in good loved condition. recently washed [~$5]
Wuzzle Piggypine  rare =] in great loved condition. recently washed and combed to refluff [~$15]
Pound Purry
Pound Puppy [~$4] (on hold)
Rainbow Brite- either mint or very close to it, has her dress. recently washed.
Rainbow Brite- in her nothins. recently washed but her face needs a little more cleaning.
Cirra: Fantasy Filly- near mint condition, has a rub on one of her legs but has her original crimping and ribbons. [~$10] (on hold)
Pound Puppy doll nightgown/shirt thingie

Breyers Wind Dancer Mistral- [~$45] just deboxed a few weeks ago and went straight to the shelf (the box was unsalvageable)

Breyers Wind Dancer Gale- [~$15] ditto on the box thing.

Breyers Wind Dancer Breeze- [~$15] ditto box thing
all of the breyers have their little book pamplet thingie too.
not pictured: green Rainbow Brite Sprite dude. cameras in the other room but ill dig it out if someone is interested in him. =P

i have a paypal if anyone wants to buy something, i also take trades in the form of G1s and some G1 accessories. i havent written up a want list yet but i need quite a bit yet so you never know. =] shoot me a pm or just post in here and well see =]

footnote: im a new customizer and always looking for G1 baby bait. specifically in the baby moondancer, firefly, blossom pose, tho i may have a use for first tooth babies or twins. not really interested in bbe or ones with moving parts. hair is always welcome too, so let me know what colors you have =]

:lovey::lovey::lovey:

:edit for a few more things:

Red Dwarf Season 1 dvd- (fantastic british comedy)
Red Dwarf season 2 dvd
Red Dwarf seasons 5+6 bundle (still shrinkwrapped retail price was $70 but make an offer)
Chobits manga #3 mint read condition
the green RB sprite i mentioned
Chobits disc 1
Chobits disc 2
Chobits disc 3

Wuzzle plastic toy (has some paint rubs here and there on antlers and fins. will add more pics if requested)
4 different Sea Wees
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 02:36:37 PM by Eluluu »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal