collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Help for those scammed by ponyadore2614 (Updated 5/4/12)  (Read 8497 times)

Offline hlbmlp

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Help for those scammed by ponyadore2614, please read
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2012, 12:07:55 AM »
I have a baby paws available.  I am giving him a new tail at the moment and cleaning him.  he has some major scuffs to the symbols though.

Post Merge: April 21, 2012, 12:09:24 AM

sorry, hes still all soggy from being cleaned. I can get pics if the condition is ok....
EDIT:
here he is.  o crud... that stickie isnt very readable... sorry... you can see date right?
thats the worse of the two sides.  I also noticed he is missing the bottom 4 plugs in his mane.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 09:08:22 AM by hlbmlp »
My Etsy . My Blog

If i owe you feedback pm me, my brain is not always here.

thanks kiwisquirtbottle for helping with codes!!! <3

Offline tinrobo

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • clockwork robo pony *click* *whirr*
    • View Profile
    • Tinrobo's Etsy Shop
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2012, 12:27:14 AM »
Sosilver -call your bank, they should be able to do a chargeback on your card if the money was taken straight from there. Hope you get your money back! :(

I have access to FS Twilight, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie although they are expensive here (£12-15) so it may be better for someone in the US to sell theirs. I also have some of the wave 3 brushables, and can get the wave 3 blind bags / other UK exclusive merch.

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2012, 01:40:11 AM »
Hi everyone who has posted about FS Twilight and Fluttershy, thank you so much for all the offers! I'm so overwhelmed I don't know where to start. I'd like them MIB but I have no idea about postage costs to Australia, could anyone PM me quotes if they're able to?

Thanks so much and sorry if I'm handling this so messily, I've got so much on my plate with University that my brain is melting :P
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline Emfen

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Scented Moonlight Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLW Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2012, 02:47:27 AM »
I've watched this whole happening since yesterday and I'm quite disappointed in the sellers response. In fact I'd call ponyadore a fail troll, that last post made by them was just... Fail.
I'm sad for all for you, but the only pony I have that's listed is bumblesweet and her card which I I put in a plastic protective pocket. :/
~✿~| No longer actively collecting. |~✿~

Offline hokuspokus

• Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7TALES series
  • Trade Count: (+108)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2012, 05:50:54 AM »
I'm really sorry to hear you guys got scammed. I'm especially sorry to hear some of you won't get (probably) all the money back. Sad these things happen and people do this to another.

scarlettkitty81: If you are interested, i have a TAF Nightglider, a baby buttons (discoloration, though) and i think i have an extra Bowtie in collector pose (from UK). If you are interested, let me know, i'd love to give you another chance at these ponies you wanted :)

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2012, 05:58:31 AM »
I'm going to do my best to get my money back, if Paypal falls through (as some people in the past have said it probably will) I'm going to take this to the bank and make sure I get every single cent back! *shakes fist*

Does anyone have any suggestions? Should I wait for paypal to help or should I just go to the bank ASAP and try through them?
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline Eskara1862

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+172)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Fern Fiend
    • View Profile
    • The New Gray Mare
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2012, 06:25:35 AM »
Does anyone have any suggestions? Should I wait for paypal to help or should I just go to the bank ASAP and try through them?

I'm not sure how it works in Australia, but here in the US, the bank won't do anything until you've tried everything possible with PayPal. Keep track of who you talk to (if you call) and copies of the e-mails with PayPal.  The bank will probably need them.  Even though it may seem odd, you should probably also bring in a printout of the thread about the scammer and all PM's to prove that you were scammed.  If PayPal won't help you, you can go to the bank and they should give you provisional credit on the funds while they deal with PayPal/police to get your money back.

The fact that you are in Australia makes this an international crime.  I'm not sure if Australia has anything like the IC3, but you may be able to file a report about international fraud.  Here in the US, we can file reports at ic3.gov, which is the Internet Crimes Complaint Center, a branch of the FBI. They take these reports seriously and do go after the scammer.  I was scammed on eBay once, filed a complaint, and they caught the guy and sent him to jail 6 years later!

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2012, 06:36:05 AM »
Wow, thanks for that information Eskara. If it comes to that, which I hope it doesn't, this will be really useful!
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline Eskara1862

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+172)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Fern Fiend
    • View Profile
    • The New Gray Mare
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2012, 02:22:35 PM »
I had a mostly successful hunt today! Found Bumblesweet blind bag and FS Fluttershy.  All the Twilight Sparkles were gone, unfortunately.

TL Squiggle, I've PMed you details about shipping her MIB. I can always debox if you would prefer =)

Here be proof that I have Fluttershy.  Clearly, the kitty in the photo is the same as in my Sig.  More pictures of her can be found on my blog (link in sig) if you want to be sure she's my girl!

« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 02:39:19 PM by Eskara1862 »

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2012, 03:06:02 PM »
I'd like to thank everybody for the offers for help but I think I'm going to just be patient for them to re-release and sell in the stores here. Buying from overseas would cost over twice the price with all the shipping costs and if I buy in-store I can ensure they stay perfectly MIB.

I'm sorry for messing about but I had a long think last night and decided it was best.
Thank you all, you're too kind with all the offers.

:)

... on an unrelated note, my vision is doing something really weird right now so I'm gonna pop offline because quite frankly it's freaking me out...
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2012, 03:17:21 PM »

Here be proof that I have Fluttershy.  Clearly, the kitty in the photo is the
same as in my Sig.  More pictures of her can be found on my blog (link in sig)
if you want to be sure she's my girl!

I don't know Eskara, that cat looks pretty suspicious to me  :P
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline KaibaGirl007

• Blue Eyes pony
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • Depends Pony
  • Screw the rules, I have ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2012, 03:36:19 PM »
xkappax, it so so kind and thoughtful of you to start this thread to help others scammed by her. :hug:

Luckily I'm not conned out of the ponies I had agreed to trade her since I made her ship first (which I doubt she has, but they will be returned if they do show up), and the ones she had promised me I have been able to find from another member already.

I just wish I had ponies to offer everyone else but my trade box is empty right now :( I hope you all find what you were after.
FOR SALE! visitors can't see pics , please register or login

On holiday between 18th to 26th April; unable to reply to messages during that time

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2012, 03:47:45 PM »
Hey sorry to ask this question again but has everyone opened their claims fast enough? All these scams seemed to happen relatively quickly. Did everyone have a chance to get their money back?

I know people still want their ponies but I'm just hoping that everyone made the claims fast enough.

I made my claim the instant I found out about the scam.. It ends on the 29th, and it's clear that she isn't going to respond (silly troll) so I am pretty well assured that I am getting that money back.

Kappa (Sara) has been kind enough to order the shirt I wanted for me, so I'm getting my grail after all thanks to her. :happy:
Fight like a girl..

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2012, 04:07:51 PM »
@scarlettkitty81:
I've a Lickety Split Army and I would gice you one of mine for free.
PM me your mailing adress and I'll have her out with my next stop at the post office.
I'm only asking for the shipping costs - but you can pay them back after you received the pony. :)
Feel free to contact me. :)

Offline xkappax

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kappacino Creations
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2012, 01:16:07 PM »
Added a new one to the first post:
Stephabryant1 was scammed out of:
Diamond Rose, Cherry Pie, Starbeam Twinkle, Heart Strings and Flower wishes

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal