collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Help for those scammed by ponyadore2614 (Updated 5/4/12)  (Read 8485 times)

Offline xkappax

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kappacino Creations
Help for those scammed by ponyadore2614 (Updated 5/4/12)
« on: April 20, 2012, 04:38:52 AM »
It has come to light yesterday that a member of this forum was promising people goods and then taking their money. the money part is extremely disturbing, but probably equally disturbing is the fact that these people did not get items that they really wanted.

saply helped me get the item I wanted, but there are still others out there who haven't yet! And that's what this thread is for.

If you are someone who was scammed, I was wondering if you could please list what you were supposed to receive, so maybe one of the members of this forum could help you get what you were promised by ponyadore but did not receive.

Also, if anyone has a :muffin: Pony for saply, she was kind enough to sell me hers at the end of all the nonsense yesterday, so if you have one that you'd like to sell, please contact her first. She deserves it for being awesomely selfless in this whole thing.

People who were scammed by ponyadore who need things:

SoSilver: Scammed for a FS :muffin: Pony, now in need of one.

scarlettkitty81: Scammed out of a whole heck of a lot of ponies. :(
SS Ponies: Cherries Jubilee, Gusty, Lickety Split, Surprise, Cupcake, Wind Whistler, Buttons, Sundance, Twilight, And Satin N Lace
Others: TAF Merriweather, TAF Munchy, TAF Night Glider, Shoreline, Seaflower, Daddy Celebration, Tux

Babies: Paws, Leaper, Stripes, Lucky Leaf, Racer, Ribbs, Pineapple, Starbow, Rainribbon, Waddles, Sister Sweet Celebration, Drummer
Internationals: Baby Katie, Starlight, CP Applejack, CP Bowtie, Baby Cherries Jubilee, Baby NBBE Gusty, NBBE Ribbon, NBBE Heart throb. Baby Buttons, Nightlight, Hopscotch, Baby Hopscotch, Mtn Boys: Tornado, Lightening, Fireball and Ice Crystal

T.L. Squiggle has been scammed out of:
FS Applejack/Twilight/Fluttershy and 3 blind bags!  visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 $80 better go claim!

Stephabryant1 was scammed out of:
Diamond Rose, Cherry Pie, Starbeam Twinkle, Heart Strings and Flower wishes

Starlite also got scammed out of some stuff...

- Applejack With DVD
 - Rainbow Dash With DVD
 - Rarity With DVD
 - Snowcatcher With DVD
 - Luggage Twilight Sparkle With DVD
 - Luggage Applejack With DVD
 - Luggage Pinkie Pie With DVD
 - Luggage Rainbow Dash With DVD
 - Princess Celestia/Twilight Throw Blanket
 - 400-page Coloring Book
 - 448-page Coloring Book
 - Rub n' Color
- Fashion Style Rarity With DVD
-  Luggage Cherry Pie With DVD
- WeLoveFine Steampunk Poster
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 04:59:45 AM by xkappax »

Offline tinrobo

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • clockwork robo pony *click* *whirr*
    • View Profile
    • Tinrobo's Etsy Shop
Re: Help for those scammed by ponyadore2614, please read
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 05:14:36 AM »
I think it's really sweet of you to start this thread. I'm happy to try and help get stuff for people if I can! :)

Offline Eskara1862

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+172)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Fern Fiend
    • View Profile
    • The New Gray Mare
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 05:56:01 AM »
Ditto to TinRobo!  I have well over 200 ponies for sale that I haven't had a chance to photograph/describe yet, so I may very well have what some people are looking for. I'd be more than happy to help the scammed in any way possible =)

Offline SoSilver

• Italian Blue Lickety Split
  • Trade Count: (+116)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 07:50:56 AM »
Hi.
I've been scammed too, since i've paid her 235$ for a FS :muffin: Pony.

I still don't understand what happened, but she has refunded me and i was so happy about it, but only today i've discovered that, since i've paid her 100$ with balance in my paypal account and 135$ from my cc, i will receive back only the money paid with balance.

I've just called paypal and they were not able to give me an answer...sigh....
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Click on my siggie and visit my Pony Gallery!

Offline xkappax

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kappacino Creations
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 07:53:09 AM »
Oh NO! You need to contact your credit card company IMMEDIATELY and see if you can get the money! You have evidence that you were scammed, they will be able to work with you.

And you are in need of a FS :muffin: Pony, I will make a note of it.

Itajn

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 02:38:51 PM »
Hi.
I've been scammed too, since i've paid her 235$ for a FS :muffin: Pony.

I still don't understand what happened, but she has refunded me and i was so happy about it, but only today i've discovered that, since i've paid her 100$ with balance in my paypal account and 135$ from my cc, i will receive back only the money paid with balance.

I've just called paypal and they were not able to give me an answer...sigh....

Hi! Sadly, the reason I registered at this site is that I saw you posted photos that I made as coming from scammer.

My story here: I was selling two :muffin: Ponies at another pony site. One of them is sold, shipped and delivered, and buyer is happy with her. Buyer for other kept delaying payment for reason I found a bit suspicious, but not much. Two days ago I was told that buyer is finally ready to pay and asked for additional photos. I've sent these three http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,293426.msg156865.html#msg156865  . That :muffin: Pony has small distinguishing rub on her cutie mark.

Today I saw topics about scam at that another site and emailed that  buyer person I wish to provide evidence I really have :muffin: Pony. I've sent one photo with my custom oc and timestamp that says "20.04.2012 16:18 (GMT +4)". And later this day I've found my previous photos here...

I've emailed LadyGuinevere as soon I saw my photos. (She's the only admin with email visible to unregistered users). Waiting for reply now.
I feel really horrible about all of this. I still have one :muffin: Pony that person tried to buy from me, as I wasn't paid. And three more :muffin: Pony will soon arrive to me (I got really lucky with taobao that time). I'm willing to offer them to people who suffered from this scam at whatever price they consider fair.

I do understand that it sounds very shady, especially with all this mess. That's why I'll build some feedback first, by selling common ponies. For example, I can try to find Rainbow Flash and Daisy Dreams G4 exclusives, as they are still in stores here. I'll make selling post later, at appropriate place.

If you're interested, let me know, I'll hold her for you.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 02:42:59 PM by Itajn »

Offline xkappax

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kappacino Creations
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2012, 02:40:10 PM »
Please hold the :muffin: Pony for SoSilver! And one for saply when you get the other ones in!

probably the best thing you could do right now is post some new pictures with a calendar in it or something with today's date circled just to prove you actually have the doll. That will probably be proof enough. If you can send the pony out with a tracking number of some kind, it will be just fine, I think. :)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 02:45:20 PM by xkappax »

Offline scarlettkitty81

• Trade Count: (+275)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2012, 02:53:44 PM »
She scammed me out of 46 ponies which I paid her $155.00
these were the ponies I thought I was getting:
SS Ponies: Cherries Jubilee, Gusty, Lickety Split, Surprise, Cupcake, Wind Whistler, Buttons, Sundance, Twilight, And Satin N Lace
Others: TAF Merriweather, TAF Munchy, TAF Night Glider, Shoreline, Seaflower, Daddy Celebration, Tux
Babies: Paws, Leaper, Stripes, Lucky Leaf, Racer, Ribbs, Pineapple, Starbow, Rainribbon, Waddles, Sister Sweet Celebration, Drummer
Internationals: Baby Katie, Starlight, CP Applejack, CP Bowtie, Baby Cherries Jubilee, Baby NBBE Gusty, NBBE Ribbon, NBBE Heart throb. Baby Buttons, Nightlight, Hopscotch, Baby Hopscotch, Mtn Boys: Tornado, Lightening, Fireball and Ice Crystal
I had doubts about this sale just because of the value of these ponies but I gave her the benefit of the doubt. Thank God for paypal! I should be getting my money back. If anyone has these guys at affordable prices I would greatly appreciate it.
scarlettkitty81

Offline xkappax

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kappacino Creations
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2012, 02:56:05 PM »
I will add your info to the first post, scarlettkitty. I am so sorry! That is a lot of ponies. :(

Offline Baby Sugarberry

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2012, 03:07:25 PM »
I had doubts about this sale just because of the value of these ponies but I gave her the benefit of the doubt. Thank God for paypal! I should be getting my money back. If anyone has these guys at affordable prices I would greatly appreciate it.
scarlettkitty81

I hate to say it, but when it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.  Those mountain boys ALONE should fetch 2-3x more than she was asking.  There is no way anyone who knew what they had would sell a lot like that for 155$, ever.  :(

I'm so sorry for everyone who has been disappointed by this person, but there is a valuable lesson here to be learned.  When someone comes along promising all sorts of highly sought after ponies for rock bottom prices, you should be very suspicious.
G1 Wishlist  It's the final countdown! Looking to purchase the last few G1's for my collection - Watercolor Baby Sea Ponies Foamy, Misty & Surfy - Red Roses - SHS Sweet Sundrop - Springy - Teeny Tiny Snookums (#2)

Itajn

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2012, 03:09:00 PM »
Please hold the :muffin: Pony for SoSilver! And one for saply when you get the other ones in!

probably the best thing you could do right now is post some new pictures with a calendar in it or something with today's date circled just to prove you actually have the doll. That will probably be proof enough. If you can send the pony out with a tracking number of some kind, it will be just fine, I think. :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Note that place is the same - my own messy table. There's also my introduction post at computer's display. Sorry for quality, my camera is quite old.
As for tracking number - I think it's really hard to send something without one, at least internationally.

Offline xkappax

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kappacino Creations
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2012, 03:12:25 PM »
You are a saint! Thank you so much for helping us out here! SoSilver is going to be so happy! :)

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2012, 03:25:23 PM »
I love the new :muffin: Pony pics! :) I see now why others watermark, etc., their pics.

Itajn that is so nice of you!
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2012, 03:28:24 PM »
OH crud I've been scammed!

FS Applejack/Twilight/Fluttershy and 3 blind bags!  :cry: $80 better go claim!
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline xkappax

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kappacino Creations
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2012, 03:31:55 PM »
It's been added to the first post, T.L. I am so so so so so sorry about all of this crap! :(

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal