collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Member ponyadore2614 Scammer - Buyer Beware  (Read 28472 times)

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
Re: Fashion Style :muffin: Pony Scammer - Buyer Beware
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2012, 02:14:37 PM »
This is just horrible... I had asked for images, and received the ones that were recently posted in the auction thread she had here on the Arena.. but I decided against bidding (just something seemed off, and clearly it was, and I'd rather save the little bit of money I have for other things). But USPS never really takes that long even with First Class/Parcel post.. I send/receive things like that all the time and even with a holiday it takes about the same time as priority mail... and only on rare occasions it takes a bit longer.. but never up to three weeks.

Offline xkappax

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kappacino Creations
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2012, 02:16:36 PM »
The :muffin: Pony hooves ponies go for a lot of money. With a seller refusing to post images and not saying who was winning the auction, the community has to be careful. The images were only being sent to people who PMed her. I just didn't want anyone to lose their money like I did.

I have been in contact with this seller since the 1st of april, and the item was supposed to arrive in 5-7 days. I waited 9 days and contacted them. They told me it would be here on Tuesday. It was not.  This was all done in very amicable PMs.

I hope you guys trust me. I'm sorry if I seem like some sort of horrible person, but I feel very very upset about this whole thing. No one likes to argue with anyone. No one likes to think that someone has done something wrong to them.

Guys, I honestly am sick to my stomach about this. I have lost sleep and cried over it.

I'm so sorry. For all of this.   :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I just wanted a :muffin: Pony. :(

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2012, 02:18:53 PM »
I've filed a dispute.

Actually shaking right now. How could they?

Really, really upset..  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Fight like a girl..

Offline xkappax

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kappacino Creations
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2012, 02:20:20 PM »
Brightside, welcome to my day yesterday. I cried my eyes out most of the day. And now she's accusing me of spreading lies, but I"m not. My item is not here. I don't have a tracking number. I mean, what else was I supposed to do?

I am physically sick about this. No one likes confrontation. Everyone likes to hope for the best, you know?

I'm so sorry this happened to you. :( If you need to talk, I am here.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2012, 02:21:02 PM »
xkappax, don't be upset. I think your actions are justified and because of you, other people like myself and BrightSide are coming out to post other transactions this person has been involved with. If someone doesn't make a public announcement, there's no way the rest of the community can know.

BrightSide, we're here for you. I'm sure PayPal will help you. *hugs*

I'm glad this section of the forum exists to help everyone.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline babystarz

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2012, 02:21:29 PM »
Kappa, this is not your fault at all. You have every right to be worried and nothing this person has said makes sense. Domestic post does not take 3 weeks. Posting a photo to this site is no different than any other board. Even if posting an actual image doesn't work, links always do. People have caught on to what's happening and are asking legitimate questions, and now this person has suddenly decided we're all drama queens and flounced instead of providing any sort of proof of postage for any transactions. That's not generally the behavior of someone who's innocent and wants to clear their name and reputation.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2012, 02:22:05 PM »
The :muffin: Pony hooves ponies go for a lot of money. With a seller refusing to post images and not saying who was winning the auction, the community has to be careful. The images were only being sent to people who PMed her. I just didn't want anyone to lose their money like I did.

I have been in contact with this seller since the 1st of april, and the item was supposed to arrive in 5-7 days. I waited 9 days and contacted them. They told me it would be here on Tuesday. It was not.  This was all done in very amicable PMs.

I hope you guys trust me. I'm sorry if I seem like some sort of horrible person, but I feel very very upset about this whole thing. No one likes to argue with anyone. No one likes to think that someone has done something wrong to them.

Guys, I honestly am sick to my stomach about this. I have lost sleep and cried over it.

I'm so sorry. For all of this.   :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I just wanted a :muffin: Pony. :(

/hugs!

I certainly believe you. Everything ponyadore has said as been very suspicious  and contradictory. There really is no reason a package would take nearly 2 weeks to get to you, even with holidays and even done First Class or Parcel Post. I do hope you can find yourself a :muffin: Pony D:! If I had one I would sell it to you in a heartbeat because of this whole mess... Please cheer up and feel better!

ponyadore2614

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2012, 02:25:16 PM »
TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLOLOLOL :muffin: Pony TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED SHESHOULDBEBANNED!!! TROLLEDTROLLEDTROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLOLOLO TROLLED lol REFUNDS?! AHAHA TROLLEDTROLLEDTROLLED  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLOLOLOL :muffin: Pony TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED SHESHOULDBEBANNED!!! TROLLEDTROLLEDTROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLOLOLO TROLLED lol REFUNDS?! AHAHA TROLLEDTROLLEDTROLLED  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLOLOLOL :muffin: Pony TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED SHESHOULDBEBANNED!!! TROLLEDTROLLEDTROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLOLOLO TROLLED lol REFUNDS?! AHAHA TROLLEDTROLLEDTROLLED  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLOLOLOL :muffin: Pony TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED SHESHOULDBEBANNED!!! TROLLEDTROLLEDTROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLOLOLO TROLLED lol REFUNDS?! AHAHA TROLLEDTROLLEDTROLLED  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLOLOLOL :muffin: Pony TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED SHESHOULDBEBANNED!!! TROLLEDTROLLEDTROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLOLOLO TROLLED lol REFUNDS?! AHAHA TROLLEDTROLLEDTROLLED  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:banned: [and with that charming gibberish, the troll has now been banned - SDS] :banned:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 02:29:52 PM by SourdoughStomper »

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2012, 02:25:49 PM »
It's so vicious. Especially since this has affected a few of us.. I simply can't believe it would happen on a place so wonderful and pleasant as the Arena (must stop being so naive). I have been scammed before, years ago, and that felt awful enough.. now I have anxiety disorder among other problems, and I hadn't felt this bad since I was last discharged from the hospital.

Kappa, Dragonflitter, huge hugs to both of you. :hug: Please let me know how your disputes turn out.. we can help each other through this.

Edit: What on EARTH is the above??!! Oh my good gosh..  :shocked: :(
Fight like a girl..

Offline SoSilver

• Italian Blue Lickety Split
  • Trade Count: (+116)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2012, 02:27:53 PM »
You are crazy my dear.
And remember, Karma is a b***h!

Click on my siggie and visit my Pony Gallery!

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2012, 02:28:42 PM »
TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLOLOLOL :muffin: Pony TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED SHESHOULDBEBANNED!!! TROLLEDTROLLEDTROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLOLOLO TROLLED lol REFUNDS?! AHAHA TROLLEDTROLLEDTROLLED  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLOLOLOL :muffin: Pony TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED SHESHOULDBEBANNED!!! TROLLEDTROLLEDTROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLOLOLO TROLLED lol REFUNDS?! AHAHA TROLLEDTROLLEDTROLLED  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLOLOLOL :muffin: Pony TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED SHESHOULDBEBANNED!!! TROLLEDTROLLEDTROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLOLOLO TROLLED lol REFUNDS?! AHAHA TROLLEDTROLLEDTROLLED  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLOLOLOL :muffin: Pony TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED SHESHOULDBEBANNED!!! TROLLEDTROLLEDTROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLOLOLO TROLLED lol REFUNDS?! AHAHA TROLLEDTROLLEDTROLLED  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLOLOLOL :muffin: Pony TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED SHESHOULDBEBANNED!!! TROLLEDTROLLEDTROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLLED TROLOLOLO TROLLED lol REFUNDS?! AHAHA TROLLEDTROLLEDTROLLED  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't wait to see how funny you find it when paypal forces a refund and bans you. Hey, Karma is a b*tch.

Post Merge: April 19, 2012, 02:29:13 PM

SoSilver- JINX

Offline xkappax

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kappacino Creations
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2012, 02:30:42 PM »
Paypal nothing. Taking money from people and scamming them is a criminal offense, is it not? I wonder if ponyadore knows that this goes a bit beyond forum "trolling". :(

Rococo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2012, 02:31:37 PM »
I really hope this same person above isn't the same two people selling :muffin: Ponies (both auctions already ended) on the merch board at some other pony site. The stock photos they used seem similar as does the lack of providing extra/proof pictures in the threads when prompted by people interested (the auctioneer keeps saying they'll email them private photos). Not to mention the way the person types seems similar to our lovely ponyadore here... Hopefully, I'm just being overly worried and no one on the other board gets scammed like the poor people here.

Offline xkappax

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kappacino Creations
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2012, 02:32:16 PM »
They are, my friend. :( :( :( Contacted them yesterday. They wouldn't send pictures. 

Offline SoSilver

• Italian Blue Lickety Split
  • Trade Count: (+116)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2012, 02:33:40 PM »
For the mods, i have full name of the troll if you want to contact the autorithies.

Click on my siggie and visit my Pony Gallery!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal