collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Member ponyadore2614 Scammer - Buyer Beware  (Read 28602 times)

Offline babystarz

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Fashion Style :muffin: Pony Scammer - Buyer Beware
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2012, 02:36:40 PM »
For the mods, i have full name of the troll if you want to contact the autorithies.

At least one person completed a trade with her as well, so I'm assuming her address is known. Perhaps the dumbest scammer ever. Have fun contesting your misdemeanor!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 02:42:00 PM by babystarz »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2012, 02:37:21 PM »
My advice is to file a police report so that her acitvity is on record.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2012, 02:39:25 PM »
I feel so terrible you guys had to go through this. Hugs to you both and anyone else affected by this event.

You have the right to be sending them constant PMs about the items when it hasn't reached you get, unlike amazon or any other trusted store sites, you're dealing with someone that can up and out of here like they almost did to you guys. I hope you guys get your money back from this whore.

Also, its spelled Adieu, not ado.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Rococo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2012, 02:39:59 PM »
They are, my friend. :( :( :( Contacted them yesterday. They wouldn't send pictures. 

Ugh, disgusting. :( Hopefully nobody fell for it there and everyone who has already been burned gets their full refund. This scammer needs a swift kick to the arse.

Bronley

« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2012, 02:41:01 PM »
Mods, you have the logged IP address of the thief. I suggest passing it and this other info on to the other MLP forum sites quickly to stop any other scams from that thief. Also include that info in any submissions to the police.

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2012, 02:45:46 PM »
Yes, at least one member did complete a transaction with her.. so her address will be on record.

I have her full name and email address from PayPal.

I have also escalated my dispute to a claim on PayPal.
Fight like a girl..

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2012, 02:46:29 PM »
Ugh what a tit.

So sorry for the people who have been caught up in all this, I'm sure the perpetrator will totally get what is coming to them though. Karma IS a b1tch - don't think they'll find it so funny when they have to pay all the money back and possible be contacted by the authorities too. Idiot.

But...it goes to show the Arena has to be one of the best and safest places to be on the 'net. I mean, there is so much support here for everyone :) *ponyhugs all round :) *

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline pop-girl

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wix.com/mlppopgirl/pop-customs
Re: Member ponyadore2614 Scammer - Buyer Beware
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2012, 02:58:12 PM »
I have edited the title of this thread and posted a warning in xkappax's original post. This member has been banned for attempting to scam several members. If you have sent ponyadore any payments through Paypal please file a claim immediately.

Ponyadore has only been a member since the first week of March so thankfully we are still within Paypal's 45 day limit.

Thank you xkappax for bringing this to our attention so quickly. :hug:
Love & Miss My Pony Peeps!  :lovey:

Offline Megans_Cousin

• Trade Count: (+59)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2012, 03:06:54 PM »
Whoa, what a mess. Such a pathetic, horrible person. I feel really bad for all parties involved. That Japan pic she posted is actually my :muffin: Pony, which I received safely this past Monday. Had I known earlier, I woul've raised heck on her sales thread. I'm glad that everyone here is banding together and shouldn't have a problem getting their money back.

My flickr (lots of dolls!): http://www.flickr.com/photos/35518851@N07/

Rococo

« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2012, 03:10:01 PM »

Whoa, what a mess. Such a pathetic, horrible person. I feel really bad for all parties involved. That Japan pic she posted is actually my :muffin: Pony, which I received safely this past Monday. Had I known earlier, I woul've raised heck on her sales thread. I'm glad that everyone here is banding together and shouldn't have a problem getting their money back.

Yep, and apparently, this person is pulling the same crap on a different pony sale website.  :enraged:

Offline Megans_Cousin

• Trade Count: (+59)
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2012, 03:14:15 PM »
I heard about that. Is it still going on? I hope those potential buyers have been alerted to the scam this loser was trying to pull.

My flickr (lots of dolls!): http://www.flickr.com/photos/35518851@N07/

Offline KaibaGirl007

• Blue Eyes pony
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • Depends Pony
  • Screw the rules, I have ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2012, 03:22:13 PM »
I KNEW IT!!  :enraged:  I entered a trade with her for some blind bags, and after being scammed by a 'newer member' in the past, my gut instinct was to make her ship out first and to only post hers once they had arrived. It's been just over a month since she allegedly shipped and there's no sign of them, no contact from her since 5 April and I now don't hold my hopes up for seeing them either. IF by some chance they do show up, they will be returned to sender.

I hope others are able to get their money back and if the mods want her address I will be more than happy to provide it.
FOR SALE! visitors can't see pics , please register or login

On holiday between 18th to 26th April; unable to reply to messages during that time

Offline Prismatic

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+55)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2012, 03:32:59 PM »
Wow...I afk for a couple hours, come back to this.  Not only a scammer, but not very bright or mature...I hope everyone who was in a transaction with this person gets their money back!

Kappa I'm glad you at least have a custom, especially one by Hanna, she does awesome G4 customs :D  I know it's not the same, but I figured it helps at least a little.  I'll keep an eye out for one for you.  :)

(on a side note, I just looked at your deviantart gallery, prismatic, you have some GORGEOUS customs!)

Thank you, means a lot :) (reminds me I need to update that too...that's what I get for workimg so much overtime XD )

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2012, 03:34:28 PM »
I agree with KaibaGirl007 and everyone. I hope everyone gets their money back also. This is sad. Ponyadore also contacted me about my wantlist. Saying she had near mint ponys for sale. I told her what about pictures? She pulled the "my camera is broken" excuse. I also questioned her about not having any feedback either. I am glad I went with my instincts and decided not to buy anything from her.

Babushka

« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2012, 03:37:14 PM »
How . . . special.

:hug: To all that were affected, I hope the best for you.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal