collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Princess Celestia & Friends Teatime....  (Read 3646 times)

Offline hathorcatTopic starter

• All About Accessories
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I Love Sexy Kiwi's!
Princess Celestia & Friends Teatime....
« on: April 16, 2012, 06:06:13 PM »
We are Hasbro and we love re-releases!!!  :P

I think everything in this even the accessories is a repeat whether G3 or G4!

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you kissthethunder for my lovely Baby Fifi avi :hug: and mlp4me for my super hot signature :heart:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Online ponylady

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
Re: Princess Celestia & Friends Teatime....
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 06:07:42 PM »
I always like to see when they make good use of Ponyville items :P
:glitter:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:glitter:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Lon-san

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • RD & DH Doll Hair Color Reference @ Flickr
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 06:09:54 PM »
I love that they reused that hat mold. I wish they would put out an accessory set with a bunch of hats and whatnot It's an adorable set, but I HAVE all those ponies :(
 ~Clover Patch~

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 06:12:30 PM »
...this is the most random looking set. I couldn't help but burst out laughing when I saw it.. xD! I guess good for them for using the Celestia mold in another set... I guess... lol.

Dash in that hat though, pfffffft. So out of character, haha. (Yes, I am aware the toys/show have little to no communication other than "here's this character", lol)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline BerryMouse

• Starry-eyed idealist pony
  • Trade Count: (+553)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • May's - handmade jewelry and accessories. Made with love.
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 06:13:19 PM »
Uhm ....

second that - they should release just the acc. sets (like the G3 crystal bedroom & dining room) - and they should sell the ponies seperate (as they also already do)

Won't buy it - it's getting like the core 7 ponies. Always and always the same. Dunno if that's the best idea.
And not every little girl needs 1000 G4 Pinkie Pies :-P *sorry hasbro*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Sebby6

• Maid of Metal \m/
  • Trade Count: (+136)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • http://sebby6.darc.net
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 06:18:34 PM »
But the white box is nice...
Looking for MOC Italy Moondancer

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Scribbles Pony
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2012, 06:18:56 PM »
Somehow I can't picture Rainbow Dash at a tea party :/

Thank you Sourdoughstomper for my sig!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• All About Accessories
  • Global Moderator
  • I Love Sexy Kiwi's!
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2012, 06:30:23 PM »
Lol...you all said everything I did...

1) Like the packaging!
2) All the same ponies again? Really?
3) Random pony gathering!

I love the idea of "accessory packs" or "clothing packs"....

It looks like its going to be a TRU exclusive as well...and also do you see the PFr logo...Pony Friends Forever...I wonder if thats the new theme after the Wedding?

Thank you kissthethunder for my lovely Baby Fifi avi :hug: and mlp4me for my super hot signature :heart:
Loa is my love god!

Offline KiwiSquirtBottle

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • A little more kiwi, a little less squirt bottle.
    • http://andanielle.deviantart.com/gallery/33474456
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2012, 06:34:19 PM »
This set would have been better suited to Twilight and Rarity having tea with Celestia. Or maybe Fluttershy. But not Rainbow Dash. XD
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Swaps done. Working on the Commission.

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2012, 06:36:03 PM »
So, why did Celestia invite Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash to her tea party?

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

• All About Accessories
  • Global Moderator
  • I Love Sexy Kiwi's!
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2012, 06:39:46 PM »
So, why did Celestia invite Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash to her tea party?

I guess Celestia is an all inclusive kind of pony....just cause Pinkie will wreck the pretty table with enthusiasm and Dash will be huffy due to wearing a fancy hat, doesnt mean Celestia shouldnt invite them to her party [*random pony combination anyone?*]

Loa is my love god!

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+53)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2012, 06:42:35 PM »
That's...Pretty random for a set. 
I agree with the above comments. Why would she invite those two out of the mane six..?  :accomplished:

Back on the arena now that the semester is almost over! :lovey:

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+77)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2012, 06:55:50 PM »
I'm pretty sure the only way Dash would wear that hat is if Celestia permanently magic'd it to her head XD This would be the most awkward gathering ever. Although we have already established that Celestia is fond of tea.

Now if this set had Lunnnnaa in I'd reconsider.

Offline bladed

• phoenix pony trainer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2012, 06:56:42 PM »
I love that they reused that hat mold. I wish they would put out an accessory set with a bunch of hats and whatnot It's an adorable set, but I HAVE all those ponies :(
I have 4 Twilights, 5 Pinkie Pies, 3 Rainbow Dashes, and 2 Applejacks. Who cares about doubles?

Avie by nence<3
formerly known as isparkle

Offline Flickerswift

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Big Brother Pony
  • Epically failing at every turn!
    • Colorado Bronies
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2012, 06:57:13 PM »
That is such a random set! Pinkie Pie (who will destroy your tea party) and Rainbow Dash (who wouldn't be caught dead at a fancy tea party) with Pinklestia? Oi! You guys are right! They should sell the accessories and the ponies separately. Of course they won't, because they don't make as much money that way…
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 07:00:38 PM by Flickerswift »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login