collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Come togather all you fellow arena Beatles fans!  (Read 2799 times)

Ringo1126

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Come togather all you fellow arena Beatles fans!
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2012, 05:16:10 AM »
Another Beatles fan checking in... can you tell by my board name?  :lol:

They've all been my favorite at some point, and I've seen A Hard Day's Night about 500 times (I like the music from Help! but I think the movie is kind of... lackluster I guess). They're all so adorable <3

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2012, 09:58:04 AM »
Ringo is best Beatle. Haha but I do really love them. It's good to see more fans  :P as if they'll ever run out of them!
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline StarDapple

• Scribbles Pony
  • Bah Weep Graaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2012, 05:36:47 PM »

Another Beatles fan checking in... can you tell by my board name?  :lol:

They've all been my favorite at some point, and I've seen A Hard Day's Night about 500 times (I like the music from Help! but I think the movie is kind of... lackluster I guess). They're all so adorable <3

I LOOOOOOVE Hard Day's Night!   :lovey:   Me and my mom quote it all the time.  I can't really remember HELP! much, my mom never bothered to buy it, so I figure it isn't that good.  I will have to watch it again sometime though, and see if my opinion changes since I last saw it as a kid.

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2012, 09:13:22 PM »
I only recently got into them and started appreciating them. I saw Paul McCartney live Cincinnati last year and it was AMAZING.
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2012, 10:04:00 PM »
Oh I love the Beatles^^ They were awesome. Yellow Submarine is one of my top favorite songs of theirs. It's such a fun one.

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2012, 02:41:10 AM »
I'm not a fanatic but I do love the Beatles and 'I Will' is one of my favourite songs of all time

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2012, 10:17:55 AM »
Yay! The Beatles! As if it wasn't obvious due to my username. I have all their studio albums, the anthlogies, the red and blue albums, Live at the BBC, Let it Be... Naked, Yellow Submarine songtrack, and Love. Basically all the ones under their 'albums' section on their website. All on CD. Then I have the mono box set. I also have Yellow Submarine on DVD, and plan on getting it on Blu-Ray soon. I've seen it 21 times.

All of The Beatles are the best...... an I like Revolution 9.... unlike most people, who are scared of it. The White Album is my favorite.

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

YellowCat

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2012, 10:53:37 AM »
I like The Beatles like I do most other 60's music, but I tend to favor the more avant garde stuff coming out of that period.  My biggest obsession is Frank Zappa and The Mothers of Invention. :D

Offline Anitas_Mom

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2012, 11:03:10 AM »
Original Beatles fan here!   :lol:   I never had the opportunity to hear them live, but I was a real Beatle Maniac back in the day.

My favorite was Paul.   :lovey:

I love Oob-la, dee oob la dah.... it's such a happy tune.  But my all time favorite has got to be Hey Jude!

Handmade Plushies For Sale | Please PM me for Commission Information

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2012, 07:06:58 PM »
Yeah, yeah, yeah!

I've been obsessed with this band since I was about 13. If I had to pick a favorite album it would probably be Revolver actually, because I like how it works as a transition from their poppy songs to the more experimental stuff that they were doing. All of the songs on that album are just crafted so well. And if I ever have a little girl, I'm going to name her Lucy Skye because Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds is my all-time favorite songs.

I don't suffer from obsessive Beatlemania- I happen to enjoy every second of it. :)

Offline Saber-Toothed Crow

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2012, 09:31:34 PM »
Love the Beatles! *points to sig* I don't know if I could pick a fave, I love them all, but I do tend to favour Ringo and George a bit more. I've been lucky enough to see Paul in concert, and Ringo too. Going to see Ringo again in a couple months! The movie Help! ranks as one of my favourite movies of all time. I love quoting from it, but sadly not too many people pick up on it :P

Thanks Jennifer2004 for my sig and Shaiyeh for my avi! ~formerly Crowpriest~

Offline ShugarGlider

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • NerdyCute
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2012, 09:42:52 PM »
I love the Beatles! I used to watch Shining Time Station as a kid (Ringo was the conductor) so Ringo is my favorite. I especially love their later (1966 onward) music and The Beatles: Rock Band is amazing!

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2012, 12:32:24 PM »
The movie Help! ranks as one of my favourite movies of all time. I love quoting from it, but sadly not too many people pick up on it :P

Help! is one of my favorite things to quote too, and you're right. No one seems to get it when I do. :sad:. Especially since whenever I hear someone refer to something as a "thing," I always say "it's a thingie! A FIENDISH THINGIE!" That part just cracks me up so much. George will always be my favorite Beatle, and yes, I think he was the funniest!

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2012, 01:00:46 PM »
I adore The Beatles! :D George Harrison <3

I picked up a Beatles tee for £3 (around $4.80) at work today, I was so pleased to find it.. especially since it's going to a great cause! This week we've had a Beatles album on our stereo in the shop, and it really brightens up my shifts. :)

The boyfriend and I had a disagreement about the Beatles.. I took it to Facebook (likes to agree with me, comments for him).. 11 likes and no comments later, I have won. :D Beatles rock!
Fight like a girl..

Offline gustystarr

• Big Brother Pony
  • An eccentric whose quite fine with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2012, 03:57:47 PM »
The movie Help! ranks as one of my favourite movies of all time. I love quoting from it, but sadly not too many people pick up on it :P

Help! is one of my favorite things to quote too, and you're right. No one seems to get it when I do. :sad: . Especially since whenever I hear someone refer to something as a "thing," I always say "it's a thingie! A FIENDISH THINGIE!" That part just cracks me up so much. George will always be my favorite Beatle, and yes, I think he was the funniest!
Yeah, yeah, yeah!

I've been obsessed with this band since I was about 13. If I had to pick a favorite album it would probably be Revolver actually, because I like how it works as a transition from their poppy songs to the more experimental stuff that they were doing. All of the songs on that album are just crafted so well. And if I ever have a little girl, I'm going to name her Lucy Skye because Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds is my all-time favorite songs.

I don't suffer from obsessive Beatlemania- I happen to enjoy every second of it. :)
Oh I shouldn't say I suffer from obessive Beatlemaina more like those I hang a round with do from hanging around me(meaning they dislike the boys and are sick of them.):lol:  I love every moment of shareing my Beatles love with the world and it's people but I do go just a teensy weensy over the top at times. An example would be I do quote the Beatles any time I can and even when I can't :biggrin: . But I uselly have to explane the meaning to my pals since they just don't get it and by then the whole perpous is gone :cry: . I do love all there phases but I and I know this isn't the normal answer like there early stuff alot alot. "She's got a ticket to ride" was my frist song so thats kinda the time period I just melt with. I'd be that crazy girl screming her heart out and running to the stage at the Shea in 1965. ;)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 03:59:53 PM by gustystarr »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal