collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wave 2 Blind bags in US stores?  (Read 17264 times)

Offline hlbmlp

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Wave 2 Blind bags in US stores?
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2012, 12:36:48 PM »
butler PA about an hour north of pitt doesnt have wave 2 yet.   neither does the newcastle bypass..... bleh... trying to convince my dad to check the one in gibsonia....   (i think that's where someone saw some?)
praying!!! they did have almost empty boxes, so im hoping that when they restock the new ones will come! ^__^ 
My Etsy . My Blog

If i owe you feedback pm me, my brain is not always here.

thanks kiwisquirtbottle for helping with codes!!! <3

Offline knitgirl

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2012, 01:14:40 PM »
Still wave 1 at my local Walmart and Toys R Us :(

I hope I can still manage to get a Tealove, she seems like the most popular one of the set!

dashlikedashie

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2012, 02:36:22 PM »
Still wave 1 in my southeast Alabama Toys R us and Walmart. : (

Keiri

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2012, 05:35:58 PM »
All that there was at my local Walmart were 3 empty wave 1 blind bags. Why would you steal a $2 toy? Some people are just pathetic.  :huh:

ElusiveLily

« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2012, 06:35:09 PM »
I honestly hope my Wal-Mart DOESN'T get Wave 2 for a couple of months ^^; I'm just way behind. I've only purchased two blind bags so far. I can't go to Wal-Mart every day, and I'm still working on getting a job. When you have no money...even a $1.96 can seem like a lot D8

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2012, 06:49:25 PM »
I want Blossomforth and Cheerilee out of Wave 2 the most.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2012, 07:03:54 PM »
We still have wave 1 from the one Walmart that actually has them... I'm hoping we get Wave 2 soon
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

ZettaMomo

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2012, 07:39:30 PM »
I think they are at the WalMart here in Bay City, MI. I got disappointed today when I was at Walmart because I was doing some quick grocery shopping and went back to the toys and couldn't find then numbers! I thought they took them off and didn't have time to mess around so I left.
I guess I will have to go back and pick up some new ponies. :P
Well the newer US wave 1 bags have the numbering located on a side flap and they are slightly different. The way you can tell what wave it is is by the bag color. The old bags were pink, the new wave 2 bags should be purple.

Edit: to clarify guys, Wave 2 is NOT the wave 1 bags with different. Number placement, but new purple bags entirely
I didn't really check what color the bags were or even the box to see what wave it might be, so it might be wave 1 still.
Where is the new number placement on the wave 1 bags?

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2012, 07:44:18 PM »
I am heading to Wal-Mart tonight. The chances of finding the new wave are slip, being as I live in the midwest, LOL.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2012, 07:53:23 PM »
I agree about midwest...it toook forever to get wave 1 i picked up a honey buzz a week or two ago..and it had the odd numberin on the flap...i so should have written them down....i want wave 2 so bad...they are the only ponies i can buy!!!!!! We have city wide rummage sales over the summer..so only special need ponies is all i can get....i do not see blind bags in a lot of sales...as most of them would get lost in their room.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2012, 08:19:28 PM »
I am heading to Wal-Mart tonight. The chances of finding the new wave are slip, being as I live in the midwest, LOL.
I live in STL too Dazzle, and no luck  :huh:

I checked the TRU in Chesterfield, Kirkwood, and Mehlville, as well as the Walmart at  the last two locations. Both Walmarts barely had any singles, and the TRUs were still wave 1. I did find the ice cream cars though.

KiwiSquirtBottle

« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2012, 08:23:47 PM »
Ran to the closer Mart o' Wals tonight, but they've got nothin. Hopefully soon!

Offline hlbmlp

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2012, 08:46:21 PM »
I honestly hope my Wal-Mart DOESN'T get Wave 2 for a couple of months ^^; I'm just way behind. I've only purchased two blind bags so far. I can't go to Wal-Mart every day, and I'm still working on getting a job. When you have no money...even a $1.96 can seem like a lot D8
I understand this entirely!!!! luckily i trained my bf and mom how to code them, and so theyve been picking them up for me as gifts for some reason or another.... and mom went crazy on easter and got me at least 6 of the set!!!!   but me getting them.... i probably only have bought maybe 6 or 8 at the most!
My Etsy . My Blog

If i owe you feedback pm me, my brain is not always here.

thanks kiwisquirtbottle for helping with codes!!! <3

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2012, 09:10:41 PM »
All my local Wal-Marts haven't even managed to get W1 yet...

Unfortunately I don't think all the walmarts carry the BB ponies.  My local walmart has never gotten them either but the walmart a town over has them.  I guess some of the walmarts MLP sections are just smaller than others and decided not to carry them.  My local walmart doesn't even have an empty spot where they would go.  You should be able to find a price tag on the shelf with a name on it that would be something like Blind Bags (it may say something else) and the price would be $1.99 or in some stores the price is $2.50.  If the price tag isn't there then that walmart will probably not get any in.  YOu may want to try different walmarts or TRU.
~~~Me and My FiM Family~~~
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Sales Thread     My deviantART Page

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2012, 09:11:05 PM »
I think we need a blind bag thread, maybe make one with questions of where they've been spotted, if the numbers changed, etc, so we don't have repeat threads?
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal