collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wave 2 Blind bags in US stores?  (Read 17247 times)

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Wave 2 Blind bags in US stores?
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2012, 08:36:53 PM »
Wait what?  Where in Texas?  *gets ready for roadtrip*
o.o

Who's with me? 

meee! totally hitting up a few walmarts tomorrow. :D

Meeeeeeeeeee. Though.... I've only found BBs once in a MalWart. And I'm 99.9% certain they're wave 1, and I found them about 3 days ago after having driven around Dallas for two days while I was up there looking for them. We actually went out of our way to go to random Walmarts. XD So... I'll probably find Wave 2 once Wave 3 is about to be released. XD

OK that does it.  Ladies, we are going around the state.  We'll need IPods for tune-age, good stuff for snacks, coffee breaks, and a really cute driver.  I volunteer DH cause he is a good sport like that anyway helps me look through the blind bags for the codes I need too .  Let's roll!  *starts searching* 

carp.  forgot my butterfly net.

rayechu

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2012, 08:41:48 PM »
Hmmm my TRU was pretty good about stocking them quickly. I'll see if I can stop in this weekend.  I did notice the last time I went in though that the price went from $1.99 > $2.50. Has anyone else seen this?

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2012, 08:47:25 PM »
oh please let it be true!
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline TwistedWindSox

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2012, 09:22:03 PM »
Hmmm my TRU was pretty good about stocking them quickly. I'll see if I can stop in this weekend.  I did notice the last time I went in though that the price went from $1.99 > $2.50. Has anyone else seen this?

Mine doesn't have wave two, but I did notice that the price was kind of high... I think 2.99. :/ I neeeded Flowerwishes though, and that was the first one I'd seen for a while.
I hope we get wave two soon!

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2012, 12:12:26 AM »
Yay!  I'll have to go take a look!  The last time I went looking for some though I found that they didn't have the cheat numbers on them, so I decided not to get any because I didn't want to risk any doubles.  Did my store just get a factory flawed set or has anyone else noticed this too?  I hope they don't decide to get rid of the cheat numbers!
~~~Me and My FiM Family~~~
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Sales Thread     My deviantART Page

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2012, 12:22:15 AM »
Yay!  I'll have to go take a look!  The last time I went looking for some though I found that they didn't have the cheat numbers on them, so I decided not to get any because I didn't want to risk any doubles.  Did my store just get a factory flawed set or has anyone else noticed this too?  I hope they don't decide to get rid of the cheat numbers!
If I remember correctly, they didn't get rid of the numbers and more just changed the placement/string. So they show up near the middle of the flap and the numbers are different (still follow a pattern, I can't find my cheat sheet link, if I can find it I'll post it!)

Hopefully this is true... I can only get to my Wal-Mart once or twice a month.. and usually the box is practically empty or waiting to be restocked. Ugh, I want Tealove so bad ;o;/

Rococo

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2012, 02:42:02 AM »
If this is true, I'm just gonna wait til Hasbro.com gets them in stock so I can grab a whole box and not have to fight people in stores. :biggrin:

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2012, 09:17:15 AM »
I'm gonna hit up two walmart and TRU's today and see what I can find :)

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2012, 10:16:15 AM »
When you guys see them in WalMart, are they with the toys or trading cards? Also, do the wave 2 bags have a tiny hole in them so you can scoot the pony up to it to see the colors? That's what I do with non #'d bags. I did notice different placement on the wave 1 bags, even in the same box.

KiwiSquirtBottle

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2012, 10:18:42 AM »
In the Walmart's I've seen them, they're in the toy section with pony stuff. (Verified by the one time I found it at my walmart and the two times I found them in Dallas with just empty boxes.)

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2012, 10:36:42 AM »
Thanks, Kiwi. I have been checking my WalMart weekly for a month. Nada. I will keep checking weekly. I am thrilled I found them at Toys R Us though. Even if they are wave 1, it gives me hope. :)

ZettaMomo

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2012, 10:43:04 AM »
I think they are at the WalMart here in Bay City, MI. I got disappointed today when I was at Walmart because I was doing some quick grocery shopping and went back to the toys and couldn't find then numbers! I thought they took them off and didn't have time to mess around so I left.
I guess I will have to go back and pick up some new ponies. :P

Offline CrystalCrown

• Flamez o' Justice
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • You don't need a license to drive a sandwich!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2012, 10:48:54 AM »
i'll have to check walmart and toys r us then!
:fox: :rainbow: F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me! N is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea!  :frog:

GloriaFan

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2012, 11:33:17 AM »
All my local Wal-Marts haven't even managed to get W1 yet...

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2012, 12:16:27 PM »
I think they are at the WalMart here in Bay City, MI. I got disappointed today when I was at Walmart because I was doing some quick grocery shopping and went back to the toys and couldn't find then numbers! I thought they took them off and didn't have time to mess around so I left.
I guess I will have to go back and pick up some new ponies. :P
Well the newer US wave 1 bags have the numbering located on a side flap and they are slightly different. The way you can tell what wave it is is by the bag color. The old bags were pink, the new wave 2 bags should be purple.

Edit: to clarify guys, Wave 2 is NOT the wave 1 bags with different. Number placement, but new purple bags entirely
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 12:35:51 PM by Rhini »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal