collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wanted : Nirvanas from around the world  (Read 1395 times)

Offline sillymoosey

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nirvana wishlist
Wanted : Nirvanas from around the world
« on: April 11, 2012, 07:06:55 PM »
I've recently completed a long-time goal, which was to collect all the variants of G1 Heart Throb. Now I would like to move onto something else: buy one Nirvana pony from every country that they were made in. Here's a list of the countries that I already have one from and the ones that I don't, with a short list of ponies from that country that I would like to have. I prefer ponies that are different enough from their Hong Kong counterparts so I'm not likely to want a NC Peachy, for example :)

Countries that I already have

Italy : 2 Heart Throbs, Alternate hair Parasol, Tootsie
Brazil : Heart Throb
Greece: Baby Blossom and Baby Blue Belle
Argentina : 3 Heart Throbs and baby butterscotch
Peru : Baby Medley
Spain/NC : Baby Heart Throb
Mexico : Adult Medley with rainbow hair
South Africa : Heart Throb
Scandinavia : Yellow Moondancer (?)
Dutch: Is Baby Schoolbag dutch?

Countries that I do not have or that I want another one from

Greece : any adult pegasus or unicorn with colours that are different from HK (ex. orange Medley, blue Sunbeam)

Colombia : any adult pony, in decent shape (ex. Bowtie or Applejack variant, or Daddy Apple Delight)

Venezuela : any of the weird-coloured ones that keep popping up, as long as the price isn't too high :)

Macau : I have my eye on Jenny, but I also like Blosscotch and Snuzzle-drop.

France : Any of Moondancer, Cotton Candy, Bowtie, Alternate Bowtie, Suntie or Windy with purple hair

Dutch : I like Seashell and Heart, so I would be happy to have either one in my collection

Spain : any Piggy pony in good shape

Scandinavia : Alternate birthflower February

Brazil : Sitting Bowtie

Japan : I certainly can't afford a Takara but I will never say never :) A fakie baby would do for the time being

Countries that I'm not interested in collecting

Thailand
India

I'm not actively buying right now but if you have something that's on my list, you can drop me a pm and let me know, but don't be insulted if I have to pass up the offer. I will most likely be allowed one big purchase around my anniversary (October), Christmas and my birthday (February).
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 05:10:35 AM by sillymoosey »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal