collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Who's ready for the next wave?!  (Read 4543 times)

Offline louiselovesbagsandshoes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Who's ready for the next wave?!
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2012, 04:19:55 PM »
I still don't have Diamond Rose or Cherry Pie yet - are these widely available in the US now???  I'd be happy to see new ponies out though!  Now I know it's probably staring me in the face, but I just cannot see it - but where's the thread that used to be stickied on the old arena, the one with 'New Stuff & Coming Soon' etc etc????? xxx
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

cesprins

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2012, 04:24:43 PM »
Yuuup. I'm killing time getting accessories, as I already have all the ponies released.... minus star dreams who hasn't shown up stateside yet. I keep checking the arena hoping for some new taobao finds of what's the come.

Offline Moony

• The big wolf on campus!
  • Trade Count: (+140)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2012, 04:25:09 PM »
Where are the pictures of the new waves! Anything is better than the luggage ponies :P That's all I ever see in stores and I still need Diamond Rose and Cherry Pie!

Thanks Whippetluv!

Offline babystarz

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2012, 04:25:42 PM »
I'm out of room already :P And I still need to find Lily Blossom and Cherrilee. For some reason they're the only US releases I don't have! I did already pick up the bridesmaid pony set.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 04:28:17 PM by babystarz »

cesprins

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2012, 04:31:28 PM »
I can't wait to get my hands on Trixie and Lyra. I've wanted those two in toy form since the first time I saw them on the show. The only pony I want more than them is Minty.

Same! I can't wait for Trixie, Lyra, and Zecora the most! I got the cutiemark crusader's stage ready for trixie, and RD's camping tent will become Zecora's hut when she arrives.

If we could get octavia...and a DJ-PON3 with removeable sunglasses, we'd be golden.

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2012, 04:36:47 PM »
I also still need Cherry Pie and Diamond Rose as well as Sweet Slumbers with Applejack and Star Dreams but I'm really excited for the new character wedding ponies, the TRU collector set, Zecora, Glimmer Wings Daisy Dreams and new waves of blind bags.
I'm prepared (and kind of expecting) to have to wait 'til around X-mas shopping time for some of these to hit my area.
As long as I'm able to eventually get them all I'll be happy.

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2012, 05:22:14 PM »
I would love to see something new on the shelves - at this point, even wedding versions of the mane 6 would get me a little excited, because at least they'd be new.  :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2012, 06:07:51 PM »
I'm so desperate for new ponies, I'm reconsidering all the ones I skipped the first time around. I turned my nose up at Twinkleshine every time (not fond of the unicorn head style, or of pink), but after being the only pony I found anywhere for a month, I got her just because ...and now really like her ^_^;; .
I did this too!!! I was like "what the hay. I need a pony fix"
I also really hope they will release the second wave of blind bags here in the US soon. We're so far behind as it is and I'd hate it if they skipped a wave or two to release the fifth wave, which looks like it fits with the wedding theme, at the same time as the other wedding stuff. I just hope that since the blind bags obviously sell well that they'll send the stores more than one box at a time. Otherwise it's going to be a pain to collect them all.
This is my fear as well, I don't want them to skip any waves in the US :(
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Evening_Moonstone

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2012, 07:52:31 PM »
I can't wait to get my hands on Trixie and Lyra. I've wanted those two in toy form since the first time I saw them on the show. The only pony I want more than them is Minty.
Yes please!
I love green ponies, so I'm delighted about Lyra being available.  And I'm also very fond of blue unicorns, so Trixie is a must!  I can't wait to see more "show" ponies!

I really hope we get Minty as well, she's such a cutie. I love my Minty blind bag figure, she's one of the few I sought out specifically. :)

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2012, 03:30:33 AM »
I'd be happy to have the mane 6 again if they were even slightly different. Different poses (how cool would rearing ponies be?) glittery or 3D symbols...tinsel...anything that makes the different.

Roll on new ponies though...I am so looking forward to getting my greasy paws on the new castle or the yellow pony with flowers on her bum...

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2012, 03:49:21 AM »
Wooo yeah new wave?! I Know I'm exci-...wait a minute...*Looks at list*...Really...Main 6 again??? Nvm!! lol jk.

I might actually get the main 6 again just for their nice packaging and accessories from this set! Yet I still haven't found Cherrie Pie or Diamond Rose yet. visitors can't see pics , please register or login

If the accessories/dresses for the Bridle Friends set are nice,  I may look forward to them too!
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline knitgirl

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2012, 04:15:51 AM »
I want NEW ponies!! I was just telling my husband that last night that it was sad how every time we go to the store now I just look for Monster High dolls because I know there aren't any new ponies.  With so many beautiful background ponies, I really don't know why they aren't putting out more.  G3 had tons of different characters!!

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2012, 04:41:09 AM »
I still need Diamond Rose and Cherry Pie too but still definitely want to see new ponies!! I'm not into getting the same pony in 300 different variations so it feels like a while since I bought a new pony (well, G4 anyways - other than taobao ones)

Does anyone know when the next blind bag wave is out? The one with metallic and crystal ponies? Or indeed the one after that with Celestia/Luna/Cadence etc?

Gogobinsin

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2012, 04:42:32 AM »
I'm still missing Flitterheart, Dewdrop Dazzle and Blossomforth. No chance of getting them from my local tesco cause they've just had the travelling mane six since about November time I'm sure :( Have Cherry Pie and Diamond Rose been seen anywhere in the UK yet?

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2012, 05:44:00 AM »
Ugh, yes please. I remember it took about five months to get Wave 2, and another four or five for Wave 3 to become widely distributed here. Still on Wave 3, though I suspect this is because singles aren't moving from store shelves so much when they're $10 a pop

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal