collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: play set parts wanted  (Read 643 times)

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
play set parts wanted
« on: April 10, 2012, 04:14:12 PM »
hello to all of you i am looking for the fallowing parts to complete some play sets

1.  I need just one mint green float for the GEN 1 MLP sweet shop to be 100% all there

2.  gen one school of dance ...  I need the pink bar in the back, the bow that acts as a handle, and lastly the sign for the wild wooly waltz

3.   SHOW STABLE: I need the pink blanket that came with it as well as replacement ribbons for the 2ND and 3RD place ribbons  they MUST be intact  ie: no broken hook on the top

4. for the party gift pack i need the fallowing:  the aqua & pink flower design hat with a yellow pompom, both blindfolds ( they are purple and orange respectively) ,  both the pink tails for the pin the tail on the pony game ,  the "IT'S PARTY TIME" sign, the party diaper and  the box it came in,   the decorated gift box,  one PONY SIZED invitation and one HUMAN SIZED one,  the pink flower  brush,  the 5 ribbons that came with the set,  yellow sun pick, and finally any body sticker that came with the set.

I am seeking to buy from the US only at this point thanks!  If you have any of these please PM me! 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal