collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sternenstaub. UPDATE: COMMUNICATING AGAIN. THANKS :)  (Read 7369 times)

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
Re: Sternenstaub
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2012, 07:36:36 AM »
I hope this means the misunderstanding is cleared up!

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2012, 07:41:11 AM »
I hope so kittybethy...

I already told to a mod in here about the situation - it seems that a few people let me look as a bad person...

BUT - How bad can I be?
I've 100% positive feedback?
I did a lot of trades and sales before - nothing wents wrong?
I'm in at least 95% of all swaps here - I always ship in time and I'm one of the hand full members who always ship registered...
I donate for the arena...
I host 1-2 swaps a year by myself...
I helped Scraleos with a replacement box when one box in her swap was missing...

And lots more!!

I also offer replacements when realy really will any of these parcels lost - but I don't believe that.

What more can I do?

Offline hokuspokus

• Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7TALES series
  • Trade Count: (+108)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2012, 08:59:51 AM »
@hokuspokus:
Sorry it was a writting mistake from my side - I wanted to write "well" and not wrong!!
Sorry for that!!
I just wanted to make clear that we've had good deals before. :)

Ok glad to hear that! :) Because i agree we had a good transaction on Ebay.

Like i PM'ed you, i don't think you are a bad trader and you do have lots of good feedback so you can't be a bad trader!
But i can understand it's intimidating when there's all of a sudden negative messages on here. I really can understand that must make you feel sad! :( And i hope that everyone who's reading this topic knows i did not start it to make you look bad, i just wanted to clear up communication!

I hope you feel a bit better and things clear with the other responders!

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
    • View Profile
Re: Sternenstaub. UPDATE: COMMUNICATING AGAIN. THANKS :)
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2012, 09:23:20 AM »
I am glad that you and hokuspokus could work out your misunderstanding.  :hug:

It is natural that things can sometimes be misinterperated, after all we are all sitting behind a computer screen.     

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline SkyCakes

• View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2012, 10:06:06 AM »
I don't think Im calling her a bad trader either. Sometimes transactions get behind with people. I don't think anyone's calling you bad. Its an easy mistake. I'm not worried too much about you sending me another box if the first one doesn't make it here.

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2012, 10:22:46 AM »
Sounds like everything is in order now.  :) I'm so glad you were able to find each other and work it out.  International shipping can cause many problems and delays, which is why communication from seller to buyer is so important.  I'm happy to see this get all worked out.

Don't let your feelings be hurt Sternenstaub.  I know having multiple users express concerns can be disheartening.  But having a board here will in no way damage your reputation.  The board is meant as a friendly poke to see if anyone knows why you might be having computer issues or real life issues that might prevent you from replying. 

Now that you are here and working things out it's business as usual.  :sunny:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 10:26:59 AM by Sarahlacewing »
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline hokuspokus

• Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7TALES series
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2012, 11:07:47 AM »
Don't let your feelings be hurt Sternenstaub.  I know having multiple users express concerns can be disheartening.  But having a board here will in no way damage your reputation.  The board is meant as a friendly poke to see if anyone knows why you might be having computer issues or real life issues that might prevent you from replying. 

Now that you are here and working things out it's business as usual.  :sunny:

Agree :) And i'm glad both you and SkyCakes responded so Stern might feel more relaxed now :)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2012, 11:12:10 AM »
Got a PM from Sternenstaub - she offered to replace my pony or pay for the trade.  :)  YAY communication!

I let her know that if she happened to still have the receipt, I can talk to our post office (which knows me fairly well) and see if they remember a package from Germany.  If it was attempted to be delivered and somehow missed us, they might remember filling out the return to sender form.  :)  Otherwise I am happy to talk about other methods of fulfilling the trade. 

Like I told her... there really is nothing we can do because the package is with the postal system right now.  Either we wait and it shows up here, or we wait and it shows up there.  I'm just glad to have communication, even if it's "nothing yet".  :) 

I DO NOT think she is a bad trader... I just know that it's not very exciting to tell people that they know nothing about where their packages are if there's no tracking.  :)  *pony hugs*
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Skelletonimp

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.typicaltish.webs.com
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2012, 11:33:58 AM »
skelletonimp I'm a bit confused now - I received a PM from you a few minutes ago where you wrote you want the customs without changes instead a returning of the trade ponies - because I made your customs from your drawing design - and when I keep them instead of the trade ponies it's stealing because it was your design...

Anyway - I will go on with the changes and will mail them out again on wednesday after Easter.
I will sent you a updated pic before shipping again!

I send the pm before reading your post on here. I would love it if you could finnish them. I'm very sorry for the communication problems, hotmail is not as good/safe as it used to be.

Sternenstaub

« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2012, 12:02:13 PM »
@Skelletonimp:
I'm happy to make the changes for you and hope you'll like them.
Hopefully my new camera will make also better pictures then the last and shows the true colours.

Not only hotmail is stupid with their mailing system - also my providot lost on service and quality - the made changes and a new design and now it doesn't work 100%...
Anyway - I hope we've sorted that out now and we will not have any trouble again!

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2012, 02:48:51 PM »
 :cheer: Yeah! I am so glad that everything is working out just fine. 

And Stern please do not feel like you are a bad trader.  A bad trader is someone who never trys to resolve an issue when it is brought to light, drags it out forever or flat out scams someone.    I know you better than that. :)

It is also human nature to get defensive when we hear or read things about yourselves that are not positive.  And I think you have handled the situation very well and everyone has been addressed that needs to be addressed.

Also if we could just keep this thread up to date as to when parcels have been reshipped or arrived, that would be great  ;)
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Sternenstaub

« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2012, 03:18:06 PM »
@LBS:
I already wrote it in my last PM - the parcel I mailed you has tracking - so I can open a claim with it - and when it is really lost - the post will cover for it. :)
I keep you updated!!

@Ponylady:
Thank you!!
I wil also keep this post updated when I hear anything.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 03:20:00 PM by Sternenstaub »

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+437)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2012, 04:00:24 PM »
I don't think you're a bad trader either.   :hug:   I haven't been too worried since I'd had heard from you within the past week plus it hasn't quite been a month since they were shipped.   I mainly posted here to offer the TP as an alternative place to try to make contact if necessary.

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist
Avatar by SquarePeg; Sig by Alrak

Sternenstaub

« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2012, 04:34:21 PM »
Thanks Breyer! visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2012, 06:16:05 PM »
I'm happy to hear everything is being worked out now :cheer:

Quote from: ponylady
And Stern please do not feel like you are a bad trader.  A bad trader is someone who never trys to resolve an issue when it is brought to light, drags it out forever or flat out scams someone.    I know you better than that. 

It is also human nature to get defensive when we hear or read things about yourselves that are not positive.  And I think you have handled the situation very well and everyone has been addressed that needs to be addressed.

I agree with ponylady :)   Dont worry Stern - people dont think that you are a bad trader :hug:   everything should work out fine now.   Thanks for clearing things up :bigups:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal