collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sternenstaub. UPDATE: COMMUNICATING AGAIN. THANKS :)  (Read 7368 times)

Offline babystarz

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Sternenstaub
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2012, 05:37:04 PM »
Sternenstaub runs an international pony forum. I won't post the link as I know we're not supposed to link to other pony boards, but if any of you would like to post there to get her attention and don't know the link, you are welcome to PM me. The name of it is Mein Kleines Pony Wichtelwelt. I would think she'd have to respond there, considering it's her board and all (or at least moderates on it, I can't tell for sure if she or Baby Sugarberry started it).

Edit: Nevermind. Sternenstaub goes by Baby Sugarberry there, same person, sorry for the confusion.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 05:39:23 PM by babystarz »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2012, 05:44:19 PM »
Thanks babystarz for the info.

But I  do hope it can be resolved here.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2012, 05:49:39 PM »
I did a private trade with sternenstaub in December/January. She said she was going to send me two boxes. I did get one of those boxes in January. However, she send she was going to send me a second box but its been months and months no box. She told me sent sent the box January 5th. Its now April. She answered my pms she told me she would send me a replacement box if I didn't get the box she sent me. I would like to think that she would though.  I am not sure if she will or not. I do hope she responds here too. Anyhow, I am glad I did get one box from her.

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+437)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2012, 08:32:24 PM »
Sternenstaub runs an international pony forum. I won't post the link as I know we're not supposed to link to other pony boards, but if any of you would like to post there to get her attention and don't know the link, you are welcome to PM me. The name of it is Mein Kleines Pony Wichtelwelt. I would think she'd have to respond there, considering it's her board and all (or at least moderates on it, I can't tell for sure if she or Baby Sugarberry started it).

Edit: Nevermind. Sternenstaub goes by Baby Sugarberry there, same person, sorry for the confusion.

Oh, then I'm waiting on a package from her too.  I last heard from her Monday over on the Trading Post (Zaradess over there) where my transaction with her started.  I was planning on asking about tracking if it isn't here tomorrow since that will put it as just about one month since she said she sent it.

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist
Avatar by SquarePeg; Sig by Alrak

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2012, 01:25:00 AM »
Maybe someone who she isn't "in debt" to can try to contact her and direct her here if she is just ignoring the people she owes stuff to?

Offline Naraya

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • You can never have too many Sundae Best ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2012, 02:09:40 AM »
I'm a member in Sternenstaub's forum and I only know her as a very reliable person. I have both bought from and sold to her, we also did some trades and everytime there were no problems at all. She would never rip off people! So I hope that everything will work out here.

I sent her a PM over at the forum pointing her to this thread.
My wishlist

Offline Skelletonimp

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.typicaltish.webs.com
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2012, 02:21:04 AM »
Sounds like we have several no shows here.  Is she at least providing tracking or customs in for so that you know they were actually sent?  I hate to be that person but this sounds like a recipe for problems.

She never send me a Track&Trace number and she also said that my package was delivered here at the post office, but they are my neighbors and they didn't get anything :(

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2012, 02:33:33 AM »
Hello!!

I must say I'm very disappointed!!

I've had good communication with hokuspokus befor eand I don't understand why she doesn't come back to me earlier when I just missed to answer just 1 PM!!
hokuspokus purchased from me before at ebay - and eevrything wents well.
But I already sent you a PM a few minutes back.

Skelletonimp - I think it's just a joke what I hearing here?
You know that I sent you out your parcel but it was returned to me - because you haven't picked it up from your post office - that is the answer I got from my post service!!
Maybe you haven't got a notice from yours - but I already told you that I must see first who will cover for the second shipping costs - I guess anybody will understand that I will don't pay twice around 20,- Euros for a parcel which was returend - and it wasn't my fault.
So then you ask me to make changes on your customs , because you now wanted changes...
I also offered you to return your ponies as a second solution when that works better for you.
I got no replies on my last 2 mails...
I also told you to contact me here by PM - because they made changes in my emailaccount and a lot of mails go lost for anxy reason...

So Skelletonimp - I ask you again - what do you prefer??
Do you want the changes on your customs?? Or do you want the trade ponies back??
And how we work on the shipping costs??

I don't say it's your fault - but it isn't my, too.
Any solution from your side would be helpful!

@Breyer600:
Please keep in mind that I sent you 2 parcels!
First one with the big bundle Blind Bags and second one with the two missing Blind Bags I find a few days after shipping your first box.
Just that you  don't think anything is missing when parcl 1 arrives. :)

@babystarz:
I'm Sternenstaub here and in my forum I'm Baby Sugarberry - but I haven't to do with the member Baby Sugarerry in here!!!!

It seems a hand full people things I'm a bad trader or anything.
That's your meaning - but I think there are lots who were always happy with purchasing or trading with me.

But at the moment I think about leaving the arena when I'm done with my 4 Seasons Swap.
It seems some people try to bother me and I'm really disappointed!!

EDIT:
For anxybody who is waiting for tracking info from me:
As I told a lot of you before - I've had a notebook crash a few weeks before - I usually save all my shipping details there - but I can't get the information back.

The only way is the post shop were I sent out all my parcels - they make a double scan there and thexy have a history of all my parcels I sent.
It's the only place where I can also look for tracking again and where I can open a claim to find out about the parcels state.
The Shop is a bit away from me that I can't go theer every day - but I already told a few of you that I will go there after the Easter weekend to check it out again.

An just in case - you should know that international mail can take several weeks or sometimes also month...

EDIT 2:
I was in a trade with ashlyne as well - her parcel was mailed out at the same time like the others - she received hers a few days back... that let me hope that the other will also pop up soon.

I'm also in several swaps - and when I'm really a soooo bad person - then plesae ask all the swap hosts - I always ship in time - and I'm always one of the hand full persons who always ship registered or insured!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 07:32:30 AM by Sternenstaub »

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2012, 02:56:17 AM »
Stern thank you for coming on and explaining your side.

I understand your dissapointment because noone likes to see their name in TS.  But I don't think anyone has accused you of being a bad trader.  It seemed more of a concern with communication and if you were having trouble with your emails then it would explain alot.

I am not sure what your original deal with skelletonimp was but I hope the two of you can come to some sort of agreement that satisfies you both.  If the package was refused though it is definitely not your fault.

Again I thank you for coming on and explaining your side but could you also address the concerns of LBS, breyer600 and Skycakes?  Or drop them a PM and let them know what the status of their trade is.
*edit* we must of been typing at the same time :P  I see you already addressed them.

I just want to say again that noone thinks your a bad person. 
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 02:57:56 AM by ponylady »

I love Ohio Meat Pie

Sternenstaub

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2012, 03:13:58 AM »
@ponylady:
Yes I Edit my first post when I saw I missed someone. ;)
But I will also PM them to be sure theywill get the info - not everybody stalks the TS.

Yeah I also hope I can clear the situation with skelletonimp.
I just want 1 answer - do you want that I go on with the changes skelletonimp or do you want your parcel with trade ponies back?

Offline Skelletonimp

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.typicaltish.webs.com
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2012, 03:24:00 AM »
I want the changes on them.

Sternenstaub

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2012, 03:29:49 AM »
skelletonimp I'm a bit confused now - I received a PM from you a few minutes ago where you wrote you want the customs without changes instead a returning of the trade ponies - because I made your customs from your drawing design - and when I keep them instead of the trade ponies it's stealing because it was your design...

Anyway - I will go on with the changes and will mail them out again on wednesday after Easter.
I will sent you a updated pic before shipping again!

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2012, 03:51:19 AM »
skelletonimp I'm a bit confused now - I received a PM from you a few minutes ago where you wrote you want the customs without changes instead a returning of the trade ponies - because I made your customs from your drawing design - and when I keep them instead of the trade ponies it's stealing because it was your design...

Anyway - I will go on with the changes and will mail them out again on wednesday after Easter.
I will sent you a updated pic before shipping again!
Skelletonimp can you clarify this for Stern?  Do you want the changes done or leave them as is?

@ponylady:
Yes I Edit my first post when I saw I missed someone. ;)
But I will also PM them to be sure theywill get the info - not everybody stalks the TS.
Thanks for the update and very true!

I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline hokuspokus

• Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7TALES series
  • Trade Count: (+108)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2012, 06:06:21 AM »
Hello!!
I must say I'm very disappointed!!
I've had good communication with hokuspokus befor eand I don't understand why she doesn't come back to me earlier when I just missed to answer just 1 PM!!
hokuspokus purchased from me before at ebay - and eevrything wents wrong.
But I already sent you a PM a few minutes back.

It seems a hand full people things I'm a bad trader or anything.
That's your meaning - but I think there are lots who were always happy with purchasing or trading with me.

But at the moment I think about leaving the arena when I'm done with my 4 Seasons Swap.
It seems some people try to bother me and I'm really disappointed!!

Excuse me?!
I never said you were a bad trader and you did not get back at 2 PMs, that's why i tried to get an answer this way. I don't think it's wrong that i want an answer from you and i did not try to make you look bad. I explained in my starting message what was going on and NEVER said you are unreliable what-so-ever.

And you are telling me now we had problems at Ebay??? We just mailed during that time because i was scared my pony was lost in the mail (because it took over 2 months to arrive) There were no furter problems at all, as far as i know. So i have no clue what you are talking about.

I'm sorry after my posts, other people shared their stories too, but i can't be responsible for reply's for other members.
My thread was NOT mean or make you look bad. I see you have sended a PM so i will read it right away. I just had to response on this first, because you say people try to make you look bad, but you do the same by saying you had problems with me on Ebay too. Guess i missed that..

Sternenstaub

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2012, 07:32:03 AM »
@hokuspokus:
Sorry it was a writting mistake from my side - I wanted to write "well" and not wrong!!
Sorry for that!!
I just wanted to make clear that we've had good deals before. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal