collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: lil.cutie.pie Lost packet?  (Read 5264 times)

Offline babyheartthrob

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Custom Bait Pony
    • View Profile
Re: lil.cutie.pie Lost packet?
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2012, 06:57:36 PM »
Ok I didn't get a response from the PM, so I sent her an email directly to the address I have from Paypal. I labeled it Urgent regarding Baby Sweet Tooth so hopefully she'll see it. I just cut and pasted my message from the pm, so she will know that others are looking for her as well.
I'm really worried that something may be wrong with her (health wise).
I'll keep y'all updated if I hear from her.

Bri ;)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2012, 07:28:49 PM »
Thanks for letting us know :hug: . I really hope that she responds

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline babyheartthrob

• Custom Bait Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2012, 08:05:19 PM »
Still no response. I just sent a second email to her. I'm not sure if she is not getting them or if something is really wrong. I'm hoping to hear something from her soon, but if not I'll keep emailing her until I get a response. :cry:

Bri  ;)

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2012, 03:05:31 AM »
I am sorry you are not having much luck getting ahold of her  :(

It's getting more than worrisome at this point as it has been over two months and absolutely no communication.  I would maybe give it another week and then think about leaving appropriate feedback.  Because you are not only out the pony, you are also out the funds at this point.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Jadis4742

• Trade Count: (+124)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • All the shy pose ponies, please!
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Nerdy
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2012, 08:16:05 AM »
I hope she's OK, I really do, but since she hasn't logged in since March 22 and it's now May 1st, I think we're all out of ponies AND money. I went ahead and left a negative feedback...first time I've ever had to do so.

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+594)
    • View Profile
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2012, 06:08:11 AM »
I will probably be leaving my first neg feedback today too. mine was a trade...so I'm out 2 ponies and shipping

DeviantArt Etsy

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2012, 07:15:10 AM »
I am sorry to say that I think you have no other choice Roogna. :hug:

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2012, 12:19:13 PM »
Thanks for letting us know.  :(  Wish it hadn't turned out this way though. 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline babyheartthrob

• Custom Bait Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2012, 08:57:44 PM »
I just sent her a final email requesting her response by Sunday. I told her that if I haven't had a response by then that I'm leaving her appropriate feedback. I'm losing hope that I'll see the promised refund. Which makes me sad cause that was a lot of money and the only funds I had to purchase baby sweet tooth (and now her sisters will not get to meet her until I save up the funds again :cry: ).

I'll keep y'all updated and of course I'll be posting feedback if I don't hear from her  :(

Bri  ;)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 08:45:53 AM by babyheartthrob »

Offline babyheartthrob

• Custom Bait Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2012, 05:47:02 PM »
Well I just left lil feedback for my transaction. I'm very sad that it came to this, but I've gotten no response from her since March. If she comes back and makes things right I'll gladly change my rating, but I somehow doubt that she'll be back.

Now to save up the money to repurchase Baby Sweet Tooth (her sisters will have to wait a bit longer to meet her  :( )

Bri ;)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2012, 05:56:31 PM »
thanks for leaving the appropriate feedback and for keeping us updated on this :hug:  You gave her plenty time and plenty of chances to sort this out and you didnt get a response, so leaving the feedback was definitely the right thing to do.

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2012, 05:32:41 PM »
Oh thats such a shame I did a trade with her that wasnt completed. I do know she was really unwell, I have been thinking of her for months... I really hope she is ok. well since we lost contact (21st march).  I hope she will reappear soon
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 02:14:24 PM by nhal039 »

Offline babyheartthrob

• Custom Bait Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2012, 10:39:00 AM »
I'm bumping this back up cause I noticed that Lil came online on May 25th.

She still hasn't read my last two PMs.

Did anyone hear from her? I didn't, but I'm about to email her yet again. I really want/need my money back so I can purchase baby sweet tooth next time I find her  :huh:

Bri ;)

Post Merge: May 27, 2012, 11:59:02 AM

I just got a response to my last email from Lil. She hasn't been well the last few months. She got BST returned by the postal service and couldn't find my address. She offered to refund the amount or reship the pony (I opted for the pony and gave her my address  :biggrin: ) So we shall see if the post will get her to me this time.

I think she was embarrased by this problem and that is why she hasn't come online. I suggested that she come on and get in touch with the others that have posted here to resolve their concerns.
Bri ;)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 11:59:02 AM by babyheartthrob »

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2012, 12:41:06 PM »
GREAT to hear that there's communication again.  Sorry to hear that she's been ill and the post office has returned parcels... Hopefully you'll be able to get all this sorted out!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Saoirse

• Trade Count: (+75)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Part time collector, Full time addict!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2012, 01:08:43 PM »
Hi everyone, Well Im back on here Im still alive and well!! Thanks to baby heartthrob for sending me an email this evening, Ive gone through my email now since and seen a rake of them I missed over the last while, I must say what Ive missed most over the last few months from not being on here is how friendly and understanding everyone in the community here is, I was scared to see BHTs email because I knew how upset she must be but she was so friendly..! She pointed me over here and I was worried to God to read it all

Anyway to the point..I was unwell for a couple of months, Ive had mental health issues since I was a teen basically and sometimes it flares up, I ended up in hospital for a while, and even though I feel a good bit better now thankfully Im not gonna lie I was embarrassed over everything..I literally came in one day, saw my ponies, and thought "oh..crap..." My head was actually so all over the place I couldnt even remember half the people I owed to, I was talking to the girl who bought Dazzleglow by email I know and I promised her a refund but that was ages ago..much as I was dying to log in here and try catch up with it all I was ashamed of meself. I know this has happened before in the community and the mental health excuse can be bandied around a lot, to the extent it looks like a joke..! But all I can say is that I didnt set out to try rob peoples cash, and even though this has dragged on far too long Im desperate to get it sorted..

I wont expect revised feedback because I think at this stage a scammer label deserves me, but I wont be selling again because I dont expect to regain trust and if I ever did get ill again..meh in a way I wouldnt trust myself to keep track I suppose! I just hope I can get back here ok cos I miss it!

I realise some people arent gonna trust me and are very upset, but if everyone Im oweing wants to pm/email and let me know what theyd like me to do?? Is that normal procedure? Ill keep an eye on my email like a hawk anyways..and I wont vanish again Ill be online every day so theres no problem from that side :-) thanks for reading that I hope I made sense feel free to ask me anything to help clear up :-)

Post Merge: May 27, 2012, 02:06:50 PM

sorry back again just things I forgot in my last post

As babyheartthrob said, she agreed to accept me sending her babysweettooth, Ive put her into a mailer and will pop in into the post office tomorrow or at worst Tuesday, and send her a tracking number/respond here when shes winging her way to USA :-D But no what I meant in the email was that ILl send you some kind of $$ refund aswell cos your head must be wrecked and some sort of compensation should be in order..

The list on page one looks complete to me, Ive gone through my old email and There doesnt look to be anyone missed, as soon as I can Ill stick it in my signature in case anyone missed the thread because like I said IVe been scatty and *may* have forgotten someone..but I definitely think thats all!

I dont wanna walyz in here all happy as larry when Ive upset so many people so Its okay whatever people get upset with me..:-)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 02:06:50 PM by lil.cutie.pie »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal